Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-20-2005, 07:59 PM   #101
rockandrose

Now we slice that GIGANTIC moth, two-legged love-making whore. You will love him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular boomerang-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk shazzam!!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:23 PM   #102
Willican_Raysdan

Now we slice that gigantic moth, two-legged love-TAKING whore. You will love him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular boomerang-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk shazzam!!
Willican_Raysdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 08:30 PM   #103
rockandrose

Now we slice that gigantic moth, SIX -legged love-taking whore. You will love him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular boomerang-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk shazzam!!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:36 PM   #104
Willican_Raysdan

Now we slice that gigantic CUCUMBER, six-legged love-taking whore. You will love him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular boomerang-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk shazzam!!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:45 PM   #105
rockandrose

Now we slice that gigantic cucumber, six-legged love-taking whore. You will BITE him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular boomerang-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk shazzam!!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:55 PM   #106
Willican_Raysdan

Now we slice that gigantic cucumber, six-legged love-taking whore. You will bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular boomerang-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk OUCH!!
Old 03-23-2006, 05:01 AM   #107
Demonista_Ravenesque

Now we slice that gigantic cucumber, six-legged love-taking whore. You will bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular HYPERBOLA-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!!

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:58 AM   #108
WolfMoon

Now we slice that gigantic cucumber, six-legged love-taking whore. I will bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, inflated triangular HYPERBOLA-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 07:05 AM   #109
chloegoth

Now we slice that gigantic cucumber, six-legged love-taking whore. I will bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, OVER-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!!
chloegoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #110
cannibalnuns

Now we SURROUND that gigantic throbbing cucumber, six-legged love-taking whore. I will bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, OVER-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!!
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:13 AM   #111
disorder

Now AS we surround that gigantic throbbing cucumber, six-legged love-taking whore, I bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!!
Old 06-07-2006, 07:27 AM   #112
Sanctus Dei

Now as we surround that gigantic throbbing cucumber, six-legged love-taking BORE, I bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!!
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 09:57 AM   #113
wunky

now as we surround that gigantic throbbing PEANUT, six-legged love-taking bore, i bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!
wunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:15 PM   #114
Godslayer Jillian

Now as I surround that gigantic throbbing peanut, six-legged love-taking bore, I bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:49 PM   #115
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
Now as I surround that gigantic DEFORMED peanut, six-legged love-taking bore, I bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
mutsumiasakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:57 PM   #116
Godslayer Jillian

Now as I surround that gigantic deformed TWINKIE, six-legged love-taking bore, I bite him extremely hard by his green dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:19 AM   #117
wunky

Now as i surround that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged CANNABIS-SMOKING bore, i bit him extremely hard by his green, dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!
wunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:02 AM   #118
fear of fear

Now as i surround that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged CANNABIS-SMOKING bore, i bit him extremely hard by his green,useless, dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped penis with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!
fear of fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 11:21 PM   #119
disorder

Now as i surround that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard by his green,useless, dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, ouch!
Old 06-15-2006, 08:43 PM   #120
Godslayer Jillian

Now as i surround that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard by his green,useless, dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a testicle sticky gazelle-milk, yummy!

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-15-2006, 09:13 PM   #121
disorder

Now as i surround that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard by his green,useless, dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a testicle sticky giraffe-milk, yummy!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:19 PM   #122
Magpie_Tendencies

Now as i surround that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a testicle sticky giraffe-milk, yummy!
Old 06-16-2006, 01:06 PM   #123
Black Widow

Location: Behind you, possibly making sweet love to random pieces of furniture while singing Dragostea Din Tei
Now as i FELLATE that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, happy, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a testicle sticky giraffe-milk, yummy!
Black Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:20 PM   #124
disorder

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a testicle sticky giraffe-milk, yummy!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:15 AM   #125
Immortal_Death

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a testicle sticky giraffe-BUTTERmilk, yummy!