Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 06-05-2006, 07:24 PM   #626
Sanctus Dei

Yeah Tank...you fer pointn' out ma typho. :P Bitch...
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM   #627
maggot

Always a pleasure to be of service.

On this rather peculiar note, may I add your AIM account to mine?
Old 06-06-2006, 03:10 AM   #628
Somber Illusions

Apologize? Go back and read my other posts hun, I've already done that in several ways.

Oh, and why should I apologize? It was clearly just an opinion.
Somber Illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 03:40 AM   #629
Somber Illusions

Quote:
Oh, and why should I apologize? It was clearly just an opinion.
I take that back, its just going to prolong the argument. Sancus, how many brick walls will it take me to bust through to win your acceptance?

I can't believe I just said that, I don't want to be a suck up, its against my religion.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:07 AM   #630
bjork_freak

And what religion would that be?

Oh, wait. Were you just kidding?
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:11 AM   #631
Somber Illusions

I was being sarcastic. I suck at it, but at least I'm trying.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:14 AM   #632
bjork_freak

No, don't mind me.

Half the time I don't know when someone is being sarcastic, and when they aren't.
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:29 AM   #633
Somber Illusions

Sarcasm isn't meant to be interpreted right away. Its great for insults because it takes a great deal of time for some people to figure out what the hell you're saying, by that time, you can already have ran away before you get your face beat in. They should seriously teach it in schools, as a shield against bullies.

So yeah, sarcasm is great fun.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:33 AM   #634
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
Always a pleasure to be of service.

On this rather peculiar note, may I add your AIM account to mine?

Most certainly sweetheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somber
I take that back, its just going to prolong the argument. Sancus, how many brick walls will it take me to bust through to win your acceptance?
Chances are your not apt to gain points by misspelling my name, and honestly acceptance isn't a commodity I hand out like ten cent Halloween candy. But I'll strike you a deal, assuming you refrain from spreading any futher ostisizing generalized opinions on the actions of our members... which is both a direct and indirect insult... I will consider not breathing down your neck, but as far as accepting you? I'd have to like you first.. and we haven't quite reached that point.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 06-06-2006, 05:40 AM   #635
Somber Illusions

Mmmmmm......Kay. I see.

To work on the situation, what is it about me that turns you off?
Old 06-06-2006, 06:13 AM   #636
Sanctus Dei

Well, first impressions are a bitch... and apparently you didn't feel it necessary to bring your manners to the occasion. Unfortunatly for you...that reeks of an arrogance I'm not about to respect or accept.

I'm almost sorry my dear, but you'll learn I'm not a nice person, nor am I apathetic or even receptive to most reasoning or compromise. Yet you ask to work on the situation... I haven't made exceptions for anyone, and I don't intend to begin with you.

Thing is littl'n I played the humble whore during my induction to this community, I earned my place like a good girl and unless you happen to fathom yourself some kind of bad-ass gothic prodigy you'll just have to be content with walking a similar path of n00b-dom... sucky thing is though, you leaped your first bound on the wrong foot... bad fuckin' move on your part, huh..?

Old 06-06-2006, 06:22 AM   #637
Somber Illusions

Quote:
sucky thing is though, you leaped your first bound on the wrong foot... bad fuckin' move on your part, huh..?
You leave no room for improvement nor any chance of success.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:37 AM   #638
Morrigan_Dubh

Just keep your head down and bring back your arrogance when you have a milllion posts...
Old 06-06-2006, 07:21 AM   #639
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somber Illusions
You leave no room for improvement nor any chance of success.

You're just itching to continue to alienate yourself aren't you? There was no definitive end to my words... I merely restated the current situation, if anyone is having difficulties with improvement and inhibiting chances of success, it's you. Think your responses through before raising them in a verbal sense, you may be more satisfied with your results when doing so.

Old 06-06-2006, 08:23 PM   #640
Temptation

hot topic isnt that bad of a store, they have some cool stuff there. the tripp pants are cool and some of the band hoodies are ok. I have a pair or two of tripp pants, i dont go crazy with them like most but there good every once in a while.
Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:26 PM   #641
the_cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptation
hot topic isnt that bad of a store, they have some cool stuff there. the tripp pants are cool and some of the band hoodies are ok. I have a pair or two of tripp pants, i dont go crazy with them like most but there good every once in a while.

In the future please try and work on grammar and punctuation. Also you make it sound like just because you say it it's true. Try saying things from an "in my opinion" point of view. That way you are less likely to be flamed.
the_cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:29 PM   #642
Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_cure
In the future please try and work on grammar and punctuation. Also you make it sound like just because you say it it's true. Try saying things from an "in my opinion" point of view. That way you are less likely to be flamed.
Oh, thanks for the heads up. I'll try to work on that, I've always been horrible when it came to grammar.
Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:40 PM   #643
aspendeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_cure
Also you make it sound like just because you say it it's true. Try saying things from an "in my opinion" point of view. That way you are less likely to be flamed.
Well, obviously it's an opinion. I don't think anyone of reasonable intelligence would misinterpret Temptation's post as stating facts.
aspendeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:44 PM   #644
the_cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspendeath
Well, obviously it's an opinion. I don't think anyone of reasonable intelligence would misinterpret Temptation's post as stating facts.
It just came off to me that way. Take it as you want.
the_cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:05 PM   #645
Somber Illusions

Quote:
Before pointing out someone else's mistakes, try and identify your own.

You have missing commas, choppy sentences, and incorrect usage of simple words.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:11 PM   #646
Somber Illusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
You're just itching to continue to alienate yourself aren't you? There was no definitive end to my words... I merely restated the current situation, if anyone is having difficulties with improvement and inhibiting chances of success, it's you. Think your responses through before raising them in a verbal sense, you may be more satisfied with your results when doing so.
I apologize, I'll end it here.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:36 AM   #647
Sanctus Dei

Stellar....

Old 06-08-2006, 01:22 AM   #648
werewolffan98

Isn't there also some kind of rumor like that GAP owns Hot Topic?

Can anyone verify whether the rumor is true or not.
werewolffan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #649
Magpie_Tendencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolffan98
Isn't there also some kind of rumor like that GAP owns Hot Topic?

Can anyone verify whether the rumor is true or not.
Not true. As has been stated in this thread several times. HERE for example. And Xng did a consumer report on it but I can't find the exact post. It's near the start somewhere.

Myth BUSTED... again.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:56 AM   #650
Somber Illusions

Does anyone else notice Hot Topic's new line? It strictly resembles every other clothing store, only it consists of darker tones.

Stores such as Wet Seal, Gap, and Abercrombie.

If they plan to continue their high profits, that's the wrong thing to do. Since they already are extremely pricey, their consumers will just go to their competitors. I know for a fact Wet Seal is a lot cheaper, and they do have decent clothing. Also, when I do visit the store, its usually empty or lacking customers.

I think Hot Topic has reached its down fall. <shutters>