Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

View Poll Results: Are we letting kids grow up too fast?
yes 60 67.42%
no 16 17.98%
i hate kids.. i'm glad i never was one! 13 14.61%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2004, 08:32 PM   #26
Sandmanhero

Holy mackrel!

Oh my dear lord. you are the essence of the issue we are discussing!

The thing that people with your thinking dont get is that you wont be fifteen forever. Eventually you're going to have to grow up. And then You'll see that the world does not appreciate some chic that thinks she can whine and fuck her way to the top. your sexy clothes wont get you respect from anyone, only lewd comments and insincere relationships. You're going to have a hard time of it.

Sorry if i come off harsh, but i can not stand self rightous ignorance.

*This is an edit* If mini skirts are "all you can find now a days" Then why do i have about 7 new skirts that are knee length or below. Miniskirts are the only skirt available if you are only looking for that kind of skirt. So don't try to use that as an excuse. Even Hot topics sells longer skirts!
Besides, you have it all wrong. what is sexy is mystery. What is so mysterious about wearing a skirt that shows everything? What's left to discover. If i already know what your ass and tits look like, well then half the fun is gone. Cover it up and be mysterious. Let the mans imagination go to work and by the time you get to bed, he'll be hotter then hell just from think about whats under that long skirt then if you'd just shown it right away.Even Wolfmoons sexy pic of herself in the picture post thread wasn't that revealing. Something was left to the imagination. And i'm sure her husband was quite thankful for it. As well as the rest of the males at the club.

Am i right, girls?

This is a long afterward.
Sandmanhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 08:02 AM   #27
OnMyOwn

Re: Holy mackrel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandmanhero
The thing that people with your thinking dont get is that you wont be fifteen forever. Eventually you're going to have to grow up. And then You'll see that the world does not appreciate some chic that thinks she can whine and fuck her way to the top. your sexy clothes wont get you respect from anyone, only lewd comments and insincere relationships. You're going to have a hard time of it.
true . very true.
OnMyOwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 12:57 PM   #28
Jane13

From now on, all little girls should dress like X's pee pee girl, but in all the colors in the world to chose from. :P
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 02:08 PM   #29
mlwlildevil

sandmanhero you'r talking about my HOT TOPIC {ssorry people I love that place .... yeah I know fifty other people have that same top too but the place is the only store around that has clothes that I like! and I can't shop online cause the 'rents don't have any credit cards....}

And I have another thing to say here: It's not just the girls that are like this.... A few months ago there was a guy that was once a really good friend then he started acting like a horny little ...thing... and he's YOUNGER THAN ME! and he starting calling me and telling me all this shit that I didn't and still don't want to hear and one night he was drunk or something{yeah it's a screwed up world when 12 year olds get drunk all the time}and he started jacking off on the phone and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever heard I hung up right after I he told me what it was ! and then after that whenever he'd call I'd play my music {music that he hates} really loud and put the phone by the speaker 'til he hung up . So it's not just girls that are like this its the guys too .
mlwlildevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 02:14 PM   #30
Jane13

Definitely! Mellow brings up an excellent point, which needs to be addressed.
ps- may I call you mellow?
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 09-06-2004, 02:37 PM   #31
ice

I agree with Jane.
Great point mellow (:P)

Guys are as guilty as girls. Them wearing their big huge pants to the point that you could call them loose-low risers >_<

<thread derailment>

When I was 13 I was getting pissed like a duck (my favourite term for drunk), though, I always did it alone and just spazzed out to the tv or music or even to the rug... but even when I was drunk, I still had my common sense. I never talked to anyone and I never did anything that a sane person could call "stupid"

</thread derailment>

edit: post 666!

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 03:06 PM   #32
OnMyOwn

When I talk to kids now, Its like they have nothing else to talk about other than sex and jokes about sex. Yes,they are pervs and thats just in human nature and puberty and blah blah blah. They're curious about everything and when they see these girl there age ,and older girls too, wearing these things they get even more wired up.They end up giving in to the curiosity thing and they keep doing these things without the proper knowledge that they should have. In the future they end up regretting and feeling like they are only good in doing that and they all get fucked up like most do.

And ive seen the drinking thing and its fucked up.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:26 PM   #33
Soul_Immortal

I just wanna add this rhetorical question:

Where the fuck are the parents?!

*Soul*
Old 09-06-2004, 03:34 PM   #34
ice

>passed out on the kitchen floor

Old 09-06-2004, 03:38 PM   #35
Suzuhara

It's true that kids nowadays start drinking alcohol very soon, and also smoking. Im still a kid, Im 17 years old, and I drink alcohol, not that Im proud of it, its just that some drinks are realy good and I like it. But I don't smoke, I don't like it at all, I've tried once though... When I go out at night with my friends and we see a bunch of kids drunk around age 14 or something, we are like "wtf?". I find "funny" when the cops see all these kids drunk and don't do a thing, only when they get into fights or public disturbence. Drugs... Its the same thing, I've already seen a kid around 13 years old smoking drugs because they get influenced by others, older then him. I get so pissed off with my mom when she says things like "You're a bad son" and other things like that, just because I don't give the attention to her that she wants me to, I always reply like "If Im a bad son, you should go out and see the other kids doing drugs, then come back and say that again in my face". I just wanna see how this is going to be like in the future.
Suzuhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 06:57 PM   #36
mlwlildevil

Ah, It seems as if I have a new nickname....use it if you wish just as long as you don't take after the evil little....s at my school and call me a slut or whore because my best freind is a guy {oh you didn't know? OF COURSE because he's male we have to have sex right? ergh....} so ok call me mellow if you must.....mellow...sounds like yellow....sounds hello.....sounds like hell ok before I go through every word in the dictionary I'm going to go now !

~Mellow~

{^heh it does look funky huh? heh me likey!}
Old 09-06-2004, 07:15 PM   #37
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
alcohol and sex and drugs, oh my!

damn, when I was a little girlt he most I'd ever drunk was half a glass of carbonated beer, and sacramental wine in the same day.

I had no idea what drugs were.

I hated smoking, because every adult in my life did it, adn it stinks.

But I swore a lot.

Goodness, I was such a white bread little girl.

I knew a lot about sex though. and the idea had no appeal to me until. . .damn. . .I was seventeen.

Of course, that was due to my knowing about sex at an early age. We were taughta bout it all at third grade. But eh results weren't the same for everybody. Most of my class lost theri virginity before they got out of junior high (my best friend at the time to her cousin because she was curious).

I think I was just living under a rock and nobody told me.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 02:19 PM   #38
mlwlildevil

Quote:
he started jacking off on the phone and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever heard I hung up right after I he told me what it was !

does no one find it disgusting that he was jacking off on the phone?

~Mellow~
Old 09-07-2004, 02:31 PM   #39
Jane13

Of course we do! I've noticed that things like that happen more often to my friends that associate with 'jocks' than it does with the 'tortured artist' types... I wonder why? :P I was always under the impression that jocks were delicate, amiable creatures :P
-Cinema Strange
Old 09-07-2004, 02:58 PM   #40
mlwlildevil

Oh! I'm not alone in my thoughts then....damnit

~Mellow~

*edit I mean It's good that I'm not the only one who thinks that Its nasty but I like being alone.... eh nevermind it
Old 09-07-2004, 04:30 PM   #41
Soul_Immortal

You know what else I find sick?

Adults decide what our kids today wear, as far as shopping goes. I'm a fashion merchandising student and a new lesson just came up. Section 7B just happened to be.....

*drum roll please*

Trends and Media Influence

Its up to me to change it all!!!

*cackles violently*

*Soul*
Old 09-07-2004, 05:12 PM   #42
OnMyOwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal
I just wanna add this rhetorical question:

Where the fuck are the parents?!

Well ive been to parties were the parents are the bar tenders and they have kooler things everywere with beer.Its intretsting and its clear that the parents dont care that much.It also frustrates me.

Bleh.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:49 PM   #43
amee

Re: Holy mackrel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnMyOwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandmanhero
true . very true.
I said others wear mini skirts. I do not. Just so you know, I wear jeans, jeans and more jeans. If a skirt comes in contact with my body I scream and panic and run around in fear. And I have grown up enough to know safe sex. I realize what I said before was sorta slutty, but its how I talk and I thought it was funny. Being boring and not doing what you feel like isn't too much what I'm into right now, so I'll keep my sexual activities frequent even if I am only 15.
amee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 05:53 PM   #44
Jane13

I'm not sure you understand entirely, dear... but that's not my call. It's Sandmanhero's, as it was her reply.
-Cinema Strange
Old 09-08-2004, 06:30 PM   #45
WeaselBoy

I thought this might be relevant to this thread:

http://shop.store.**********/brandson...-costumes.html
WeaselBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 06:32 PM   #46
Jane13

Holey shit. My friend whent as a whore once, but she was 15.... *shudder*
-Cinema Strange
Old 09-08-2004, 07:52 PM   #47
WeaselBoy

Oh dear. I was just looking back over this site and I saw the following:

Due to overwhelming demand, our child ho costume is currently sold out. However, we are currently accepting preorders which will be delivered in time for Halloween 2004.
WeaselBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 07:54 PM   #48
ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBoy
Oh dear. I was just looking back over this site and I saw the following:

Due to overwhelming demand, our child ho costume is currently sold out. However, we are currently accepting preorders which will be delivered in time for Halloween 2004.
That is so wrong it's funny o_O

Old 09-09-2004, 12:38 PM   #49
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
Holey shit. My friend whent as a whore once, but she was 15.... *shudder*
One of my uncle's girlfriends thought it would be cool to dress me up as a hooker for Halloween one year. :x So I was 9 in fishnets and a teddy with ballons in the appropriate(so to speak) places and wearing even more make-up than I do now.I was kinda embarassed to leave the house.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 12:49 PM   #50
Sandmanhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
I'm not sure you understand entirely, dear... but that's not my call. It's Sandmanhero's, as it was her reply.
No she doesn't, but then, i didn't expect her to.

Some people need to be slapped (physically or mentally), it's the only way they'll learn.
Sandmanhero is offline   Reply With Quote