Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #1376
Cicero

Granted. But that doesn't change the fact that you're being digested

I re-state my previous wish.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #1377
Alaizabel Cray

((I should have seen that one coming...))

Granted. However, as time is sped up to allow for this, the time-space continuom gets a hole in it. You are now trapped in the end of October for eternity while everyone else moves on with their lives.

I wish I didn't have to go to school and could just absorb everything through osmosis.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:02 PM   #1378
PersephoneX

granted...but as the knowledge draws into your brain you find your head withering like the days on a calendar.... mmm...shrunken heads rock!

i wish i had a caffine IV...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:57 AM   #1379
Dark_love_2008

Granted* But within minutes you die of there being actual coffee in your blood stream

I wish that I wasn't sick (the flu) :P

~*~Angelic Vision of Distruction~*~
Dark_love_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:26 PM   #1380
angel011

Granted, you're not sick. You died and returned as a vampire.

I wish I wasn't so sleepy.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:45 PM   #1381
Alaizabel Cray

Granted, you are not sleepy. In fact, you never feel the urge to sleep ever again. You get bored being awake all the time, amnd start to keep others awake as well. They revolt in the form of an angry mob with pitchforks, flaming torches, and other weapons of the like and you are tragically and ironically killed when, whilst attempting to run away, you are run over by a semi with the Serta counting sheep painted on the side.

I wish I would stop coughing so that when I go to cross-country practice tomorrow I won't die.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:16 PM   #1382
Slap Your Love

Granted. You go to Cross-Country practice and one of your friends slips while throwing a javlin and it impales your spinal cord. You do not die but worse you are paralyzed from the neck down from now on. Aw.

I wish I had DSL so I could steal more songs off of limewire.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:40 PM   #1383
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Granted....jiji...in fact, you don´t get DSL, because your internet connection receives a touch from the his horny majesty and beats up the fastest connections all over earth. Happy?, but well, wait, as a tacitus trade his horny majesty takes away your manlyness...*ouchies*...

I wish a poll full of soda with Tilo Wolf inside it...*dribbles...*...
PoupeeCelestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #1384
unedifying

Granted... you drown in it.

I wish I could just get right to college, so I can get the hell away from my family. X.x
unedifying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:40 PM   #1385
Absinthe Tears

Granted. You get into ___insert college here__ but, on the way home from helping you move in the car your family is driving gets hit by a train, dragged two miles before being totally crushed under the engin.

I wish my house work was done.
Absinthe Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:47 PM   #1386
unedifying

Granted. But while you were doing your housework, you weren't online very much, and we at Gothic.net were mad that you left, so we came over and killed you.

I wish I didn't have to actually work to get A's in skoo'.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:51 PM   #1387
Absinthe Tears

Granted. But your sudden genius level intelligence drives you stark raving mad and you end up gouging out your own eyeballs with a rusty nail file.

I wish my boss would stop giving me silly projects.
Absinthe Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:57 PM   #1388
unedifying

Granted. But your boss gives you such a difficult progect that makes you so frustrated you cut your wrists with the corners of that report you had to type up and OD on printer ink.

Is that even possible?

I wish I had a couple dozen cans of enegery drinks sitting in front of me right now.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:51 AM   #1389
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Granted. Here comes again His Horned Majesty, and gives you a bunch a energy drink cans. But La Virgen Maria watches you and gets so mad, she sends angels to slit you and kill you. Bo.

Quote:
Is that even possible
Oh, maybe! Have you seen the part in "Jackass Movie" were this idiot cuts between his fingers and his mouth with the paper?...O,o...*giggles*

I wish to have more than dog food at my house.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:17 AM   #1390
Slap Your Love

Granted you have cat food now. ^.^

I wish this headache of mine would go away.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:47 AM   #1391
PoupeeCelestia

DAMN you! XD XD....
Well, you find some pills inside a bottle that says "Aspirina". You take them thinking that would make you feel better. But after a while your mom comes and tells you -"Oh my dear!, those were the Laxatives for the Dog!"-. (please, LOOK at the image )
Now, don´t ask me why your mom will put those pills there. Once happened the same with a bottle of laxative and shampoo in my house...

I wish I could get off this horrible cough....and this sickness..
Old 09-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #1392
Maj.Bromley

Ok, granted, except, your off it, but you gave it to everybody in the entire world. You eventually go crazy off the sound of a cough buzzing through your head 24/7 and end up shooting yourself.

I wish I could get and M24 (sniper rifle) and go up on the rough of my school and shoot anyone and everyone I dont like. (Yes, its deranged, thats why I get it out here)

Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere
-Thomas S. Szasz
Maj.Bromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:45 PM   #1393
Godslayer Jillian

Granted, but you just lost your Goth prestige.

I wish I could write and write at will, without the curse of writer's block, always with creativity.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:06 PM   #1394
PoupeeCelestia

Blessed be my dear Jilli!! *waves with hands over your head* with your vampire control power you suck away the creativity of those dead and "oh so goth" authors, like Shelley, POE (which it´s like SO important XD), Byron, Wilde, Bram Stocker, Baudelaire, Goethe, Dante, (even Stephen Hawk which it´s not goth, but does quantum physics), LaVey (because I don´t need a reason), and so on.
BUT you get this every-famous-author desease (vamos a decirle, GhonoSífilis si? =) ) and die without even having real sex.

I wish I could feel no pain.

By the way, I L-O-V-E the avatar....and (may you post what you write in the literary section?)
Old 09-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #1395
Godslayer Jillian

Granted!
You feel no pain.
Terribly so, a friend of you decides to light your hair on fire, and you don't feel it. You only noticed it when you smelt something burning.
By the time you stopped the fire in your head, you were already half bald. My condolences.

(I have posted one story in the Literature section - "The River". I'd like to see what you think about it - but I'm a little paranoid, so I'm reluctant of posting other stuff until I get a copyright on it.)

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:20 AM   #1396
PoupeeCelestia

Hmmm...I´ve read it, and I´ll like to send you my opinion by mail. I´ll do it later . ---
AND...your wish?......well, doesn´t matter I don´t need you to tell me what does your mind desire, I know I can sense it, and all that you want it´s a real goth band with a female lead singer (with big boobs). That way you can conquer her with your "oh so goth" actitude and have informal relations. But then, her girlfriend caughts you two, and kicks your ass off with a baseball bat and pointy spikes.

I wish...I wish...I wish I could stop relating everything with sex. It just freaks me out and makes me go through unconfortable moments in real life.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:53 AM   #1397
Slap Your Love

Granted. Now you relate everything with not only sex but Anal Sex. =D

I wish I had some coffee right now.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:58 AM   #1398
Cicero

Granted. You spill it all over yourself.

I wish everyone I care about could be happy.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 10:26 AM   #1399
She_Is_My_Sin

Granted. But they forget who you are.

I wish my art homework was complete.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:07 PM   #1400
oblivia

Granted. But on the way to your class to turn it in, it pours down rain, you slip and it falls out of your cold wet hands where a dog immediately eats it. Now you HAVE to go tell your professor/teacher/director "A dog ate my homework" and try to convince him it's true!

I wish Steve Irwin didn't die getting stabbed in the heart by a sting ray. (This one ought to come up with some interesting responses.)
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote