Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 07:29 AM   #176
bloodlight

WolfMoon--awsome doll. How do you do it?

Daz--Those are some kick ass boots. I love them! Watch out...keep them in a safe place...I just might try to steal them. :twisted:
Old 01-15-2004, 07:33 AM   #177
bloodlight

Ahhhhh! :x I just got an e-mail from my school (its on the web.) And have just been informed that all of this years school work is due tomarrow by 2:00 pm. Wish me luck. :twisted:
Old 01-15-2004, 07:50 AM   #178
Necrophagous_unleashed

whoa.................. i was browsing around and i totally forgot what i was gunna write!
Old 01-15-2004, 12:01 PM   #179
WolfMoon

random

Quote:
how do you do it
I takes alot of practice.

Lately my daughter has been waking up crying very loudly in the mornings.It worries me,but doesn't seem to be affecting her in the least.I just hold her til she finally wakes up.

I've also been trying to find steel boning for the corset I'm making.It just doesn't seem to be available in houston :cry: I guess I'll have to send off to Canada for it,damn that's gonna take forever.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:04 PM   #180
WolfMoon

random

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
ya I know, but what can i say, they're New Rocks and I love em :twisted:
I'm sooooo jealous Daz.It's gonna be awhile til I can afford a pair :P
Old 01-15-2004, 01:16 PM   #181
bloodlight

Re: random

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:
how do you do it

Lately my daughter has been waking up crying very loudly in the mornings.It worries me,but doesn't seem to be affecting her in the least.I just hold her til she finally wakes up.

Ouch. How early is she waking up?

I've also been trying to find steel boning for the corset I'm making.It just doesn't seem to be available in houston :cry: I guess I'll have to send off to Canada for it,damn that's gonna take forever.
Where have you tried?
Old 01-15-2004, 02:04 PM   #182
mArkErNOse

Quote:
Received this in an email...

"Take your kids to work!"
My stepfather got that in an email the other day. That is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen...

I just got my new boots today. But I have a dilemma (sp?), my favorite pants do not cover the platforms and it looks weird. They cover to the beginning of the heel and it looks, not right. Oh well! I'm happy nonetheless.

Just got high school schedule things today. I am going to take German. And try out for a more advanced chorus. I do not want to be in beginning chorus. Bad, very bad.

My shoes I got yesterday are too small, just barely, so I have to return them and get another size. Now, I have to get a size 13!! I have huge feet. Oh well, my boots fit, and that is all that matters !

Take THAT for randomness!
Old 01-15-2004, 04:52 PM   #183
Ravena

*Shudder* Never going to work with me mum again...
Oh No! I've lost my Mojo!
-Austin Powers
Almost strangled this skank with my celtic cross choker... She's the religous type, don't see why she was screaming, I mean the teach pulled me off before I did any damage... :twisted:

Ravena

“She’s a witch! Burn ‘er!!”
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 01-15-2004, 05:18 PM   #184
Icegoblin

Well,
Looks like my travel plans for Europe have been put on hold till next year. My budget just wont allow for it this year. At least I was able to pick up some reference material on where I'd like to go.
But Britain is starting to look better all the time as is Germany. Probably because its so cheap to fly from Alaska to them. Plus from Germany I can just take a hop-flight to Switzerland or Austria on a whim.
I absolutely must attend OktoberFest once in my life. 8)
Old 01-15-2004, 05:36 PM   #185
Perfectly_Flawed

I left my contacts at home. I feel almost blind. I hate being short-sighted.

But then again... even f I were to have them ... "Have you eyes and cannot see?"

Oedipus Rex comes to mind. History repeated itself last night. I feel the fool ... but meh, I'm saying too much already.

I think my dad's going somewhere close to home this afternoon... should be able to retrive that which will allow me to see. In one way or another.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:56 PM   #186
clearblackkat

long random quote

“What a skeletal wreck of a man this is. Translucent flesh and feeble bones. The kind of temple where the whores and villains try to tempt the holistic tones. Running rampant from free thought to free form in the free and clear. And the matters at hand are shelled out like lint at a laundry mat, to sift and focus on the bigger, better, now. We all have a little sin that need venting. Virtues for the rending and laws and systems and stems that have ripped from the branches of office. Do you know what your post entails? Do you serve a purpose, or do you purposely serve? Wind down inside your atavistical lore. The value of a summer spent, and a winter earned. For the rest of us, there is always Sunday. The day of the week that reeks of rest but all we do is catch our breath so we can wade naked in the bloody pool and place our hand on a big black book. To watch the knife zigzag between our aching fingers. A vacation is a countdown. T minus your life and counting. Time to drag your tongue across the sugar cube and hope you get a taste. What the fuck is all this for? What the hell is going on? I can go on and on, but lets move on, shall we? Say, you’re me and I’m you and they all watch the things we do. And like a smack of spite, they threw me down the stairs, haven’t felt like this in years! The great magnet of malicious magnanimous refuse. Let me go and punch me into the dead spot again. That’s where you go and there’s no one else around, it’s just you. And there was never anyone to begin with now was there? Sanctimonious pretentious dastardly bastards with their thumb on the pulse and a finger on the trigger. Classified my ass, that’s a fucking secret and you know it! Government is another way to say better, than, you. It’s like ice without a pick, a murder charge that won’t stick. It’s like a hole in the world where you can smell the food but you can’t touch the silverware. What luck. Fascism you can vote for! Isn’t that sweet! And we’re all going to die someday because that’s the American way and I’ve drunk too much and said too little. And your calves are taped in the middle. Say a prayer, see a face, get yourself together, and see what’s happening. I’m sorry, I could go on and on but it’s time to move on. So, remember, you’re a wreck, an accident. Forget the freak, you’re just nature. Keep the gun oiled and the temple clean. shit snorting gasoline. Let the heads cool and the engine run. ‘Cause in the end, everything we do is just everything we’ve done.”
-Corey Taylor of Stone Sour.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:27 AM   #187
Necrophagous_unleashed

I AM A CAN OPENER

this was a random post to cure my bordom

the end
Old 01-16-2004, 10:35 AM   #188
Asurai

I'm monitoring the "Mr. and Mrs. Gothic.net" thread, staring at my phone (ring, damn you, ring), and getting ready to go to Shawnee, the only vestige of civilization annywhere near here, in a few hours.
Old 01-16-2004, 04:24 PM   #189
Ravena

Bahh... Damn those non-ringing phones.
:x
Ravena

-Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Old 01-16-2004, 05:10 PM   #190
Korellyn

The sniper kitty made me giggle!

Handed in my last major project for this semester... such a relief. Now it's just studying til finals next week. I can't -wait- for January to be over!

Oh, and I got heckled specifically for being goth for the first time ever at school today. Usually they pick other facets of my personality to bitch about.

-K
Old 01-16-2004, 09:11 PM   #191
Asurai

I just got a cool candlestick holder. It's black with tiny little gargoyles around it... for $2! Yay.

I have no idea what kind of material these pants are made out of, but they're cool. Yay.

I'm also considering if it's possible to get high on Italian food. Maybe that wasn't sage... or oregano? Hm..
Old 01-16-2004, 09:42 PM   #192
WolfMoon

Re: random

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:
how do you do it

Ouch. How early is she waking up?

Where have you tried?
I've mostly tried at places like Joann's Fabrics and Hancock Fabrics.None of the shops around us have steel bones!!I'm going to try a place in downtown called High Fashion.If they don't have it I'm sending to Canada!
Old 01-16-2004, 09:55 PM   #193
Perfectly_Flawed

Haha, classic sniper kitty pic. :twisted:

I have a sketch set and paper to my left ... I have to draw a few cards for my relatives. Must be finished by Friday so I best get cracking. But I am sooo not in the mood for drawing at the moment. I've done one, and have three more to go. Ugh.

In a laazy mood...

Oh, I went to the Evanescence concert last night. Perth was the last stop on their Australian tour. The concert rocked! My first concert, and it will surely be remembered. The second act was pretty good too, Full Scale. The lead singer reminded me of a punk-version of Robbie Williams ...

I went to it alone, but when I was waiting for the show to start, two dudes 'adopted' me. I hung out with them for the rest of the concert. They were righteous, and hilarious as hell. I thought it was quite nice of them to take me in ... though yes, unfortunately I was suspicious of their intentions.

Soo soo tired. -_-

In other news, I think I'm going out tonight. Just a quiet coffee with a friend, in the city. We're both pretty broke ... and I'm going for a holiday interstate on Friday, so.

I'm watching Underworld on Thursday! Been waiting, what, three months for that. I'm also going to a friend's party on Thursday; haven't seen him for a year. And it's almost a year ago that I met him. That was the first and only time I've seen him. Since then, he's grown about half a foot taller. Boys and their growth spurts, phht. I've barely grown an inch.

Will be good seeing him again.
Old 01-17-2004, 09:05 AM   #194
Perfectly_Flawed

Another post in here today ... well, it's actually 1am now, so a new day, a new post. :twisted:

I was just out with a friend tonight. We were in the city, but decided to go to a neighboring suburb which has just as many entertainment nightspots. We walked around for about an hour trying to find that perfect cafe to have a coffee at. Eventually, we ended up at Gelare. Satisfied my sweet tooth ... and ruined her diet, hehe. I had a cappucino, she had a mocca, and we shared a waffle with cream, syrup, and a scoop of cookie dough icecream. Mmm.

I had such a nice time. It was great to be able to just forget about things for a few hours, and just talk. It was a night of both remembering and forgetting. Talking about things helped to put them into perspective.

My friend is just a cool person, in general. Hippie-minded, intelligent, considerate. On the train we were discussing lord knows what; analysing something to shit. I could practically hear the guy in front of us roll his eyes. Hahaha.

Ok... end random. It's 1:08am now... maybe I should go to bed.
Old 01-17-2004, 04:57 PM   #195
Asurai

I just found out that I'm a fan of the Rolling Stones, and I'm still trying to decide if that's a bad or a good thing. I've only heard three or four of their songs today, though.

I had heard a song of theirs, "Paint it Black," a few weeks ago, and I liked it rather well, but I didn't know either the name of the song or the name of the group who sang it. I'd heard it a few times since, then today, I heard my dad listening to it on an Oldies' Station.

"...that's the oldies station."
"Yep."
"...Who sings that?"
"That's the Rolling Stones."
"The Rolling Stones."
Old 01-17-2004, 05:25 PM   #196
thosewhomustbecarried

I wonder if Anne Rice was a Cure fan?
Old 01-17-2004, 05:30 PM   #197
Priest

Paint it black is a classic but the stones haven't had a good album since tattoo you in the early 80's(b4 most of you were born..god I'm old)

Most people show up to their concerts to see if any of them die on stage. That would be cool
Old 01-17-2004, 05:35 PM   #198
thosewhomustbecarried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest
Most people show up to their concerts to see if any of them die on stage. That would be cool
That was probably the most amusing thing I've heard in a long time. It even topped the laughter I gave the kitten who appears to have shot and killed my neighbors.

The only song I ever liked by Rolling Stones was "Angie", but that creature who sings, his voice is lame. So I just play it on guitar and imagine someone else singing it.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:40 PM   #199
Ravena

Wolfmoon, new avatar. Nice. Yeah, I like the sniper kitty. I'm glad Perfectly-Flawed had fun at the concert, is she as pretty in real life as she is in the videos?

Doodle-doodle-doo, blah-dee-doodle-do-dee, la-dee-dodle-da, dooldlelknvdrlibfgujvfjgnt BAH

The Joint Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house,
The family was stoned, and so was the mouse.
I was at home and mom was in jail,
I had just settled down to a nice piece of tail.

When out of the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my woman to see what was the matter.
I ran to the window and jumped down to the grass,
Tripped over a pot plant and busted my ass.

Then what to my bloodshot eyes did appear,
A rusty old sleigh and eight horny deer.
The little old driver pulled out his dick,
I knew right away it was old St. Prick.

I heard his cuss as he hit the wall,
Faster you bastards or I'll cut off your balls.
He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell,
I knew right away the asshole had fell.

He filled the stockings with some joints and a beer,
And big rubber dick for the family queer.
I heard him shout as he flew out of sight,
Fuck you all.......it's been one hell of a night!

Ravena

-Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Old 01-17-2004, 05:59 PM   #200
Gnossos

Asurai- at the risk of sounding like Martha Stewart, it's a good thing. The early Rolling Stones are one of the best proto-punk bands ever, despite their eventual devolution. You might want to check out their album "Between the Buttons"; I always liked that one.( You can tell I'm old because I still say "album" instead of "CD").

More randomness- I'm having so much fun with my sister, who's visiting this week! Agrippina & I rented "D.O.A.", "The Gift", and "American Psycho II" tonight, and we are going to kick back on the aerobed by the fire, drink some wine, & watch some films- although I'm not too sure about "American Psycho II". -Gnossos
Closed Thread