Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-06-2006, 01:06 PM   #26
Wise Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWISTEDPAGES
Listen up don't you ever fuck with me cause in hurry I will get back with you. Watch who you fucking talking too. One mo thing did you lose yours to your sister?
Oh man. I'm in for it now. I better get me a place in a Witness Protection program.

Oh dear...

*quivers*

No, I lost mine to a boyfriend, actually. I didn't physically assault him, desperately tell him I love love loved him or post a stoopid thread afterwards, and it went just dandy.

Hope this helps!

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:04 AM   #27
Immortal_Death

Yoko, I'm tired of your presence here..... Find the posts you have made, there seems to be no positive replies to any of them. I'm sorry, I'm a proud virgin, don't listen to your "so-called" friends..
Old 07-09-2006, 02:07 AM   #28
Wise Child

Yeah - she sure showed me... Wow, I'm scared to wander around here now. I must leave and never come back. BAD Wise Child! *slaps own wrist*

Actually, I wasn't aware that your mother is dead. AlthoughI will concede that this does limit the amount of farmyard animals she can fuck, the fact remains that you're a tool, and your sister is a moron.

For example, the most creative insult either of you have managed to throw at me is some variation of the word slut.

I don't like you, therefore I sleep around?

Asshole.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:24 PM   #29
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
Feh. Idiots.

/rant

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
mutsumiasakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:10 PM   #30
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko dickgoblin
Your dealing with PROS
Wow, Wise Child, I didn't know that PROStitutes could come up with such insults to attack you with. But, aren't you to young to be doing such things, Yoko? Or maybe you meant that you and your sister are P.R.O.S, as in Plastic Rotten Outcasts of Society? Just bugger off. You're like the stubble that constantly grows back at the end of the day; irritating and miniscule. Hopefully someone will do e-electrolysis on you to erase your backside from this site.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:21 PM   #31
LittleMissTaxidermy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Kurama
WOW were your tragedy because your sleeping around poor slut! Wow an you thought you had something on us. So do you fuck around with farm animals to since we're your tragedy or is that the only thing thats wants to put it in you?

What the fuck are you getting at? I don't even see what beastiality has to do with ANYTHING. Yoko... read some fucking books or at the very least, your own post.

Twizted Whispers, don't give in to your friends. You'll regret that you lost it because of their pressure and not because you wanted to. If it's that bad, lie to them.
LittleMissTaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:36 PM   #32
happy_dude

Location: I'm underneath the sink, now what do you think, living under my sink?
Can anyone do what I in my infinite wisdom have done?
I'll give you a hint: Alien Sex Fiend

If that didn't work: Ignore the Machine

Fine, Ignore Yoko and Twisted Pages. if you do that then eventually they'll realise no-one is paying attention. They feed off attention, ignore them and they'll die out.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:33 AM   #33
Shadow girl

I am and I plan on keeping it that way( I'm asexual so big duh there).
Shadow girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:49 AM   #34
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I lost my virginity when I was young. I'm only 14 now. And the pressures can be horrible, in a way I deeply regret it. It's something that belongs to you, and once it's gone you can't get it back. It sucks. I live with myself everyday knowing that. Wait until you meet the right person and it's the right time. So that way when you aren't one anymore, you know inside that is right, and it wasn't a mistake.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 03:03 PM   #35
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
I lost my virginity when I was young. I'm only 14 now. And the pressures can be horrible, in a way I deeply regret it. It's something that belongs to you, and once it's gone you can't get it back. It sucks. I live with myself everyday knowing that. Wait until you meet the right person and it's the right time. So that way when you aren't one anymore, you know inside that is right, and it wasn't a mistake.
I absolutely agree. I also lost my virginity when I was young and under rather unpleasant circumstances. The pressure can be terrible.

Being a virgin is something to be proud of. Loosing it just for the sake of loosing it is the stupidist thing that teenagers tend to do. Remain pure until you find a person you really love.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:12 PM   #36
HerGhostInTheFog

what the fuck? what is their problems... you should really tell them to leave you alone about it... who cares if your a virgin or not
HerGhostInTheFog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:01 AM   #37
sparklekittie

Sex is well worth the wait.
Definitly wait untill YOU feel comfortable doing it. My boyfriend and I waited for over 18 months, because we were both really shy. As a result, my first time was so mind-blowingly awesome!! I'm actually still with that guy now, 3 years straight and I'm only 17.
It's absolutly nothing to be ashamed of. People who judge others on whether they've had sex or not are stupid and juvenile and should be promptly kicked.
sparklekittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #38
She_Is_My_Sin

This is the sort of thing me & my friends are talking about. Most of us have turned 16 (I'm still 15 until next week) but only one of us has actually done 'it' & when she was 14. I'm never going to judge her over it but personally I think that's a bit young. I think perhaps you should just wait until you're at a legal age, you're in a loving relationship & you feel good and ready.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:38 PM   #39
cradle

16 is the age of consent now...
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:46 PM   #40
She_Is_My_Sin

I forgot that they said 17!
Well like I said be good & ready & never feel you have to do because people are talking about it.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:55 PM   #41
bulletsinmyhead

Don't worry about it. I'm still a virgin, and all I had to do is tell my friends to shut up.
Being a virgin isn't a bad thing. Wait until you're ready. NEVER give in to peer pressure. As long as YOU are happy with yourself, it doesn't matter what your friends think.
Old 08-03-2006, 04:18 PM   #42
Dark Templar

It is no shame being a virgin. In fact whish i steel was one (Thank you Silje). Don’t char about what they say, it is your chois and if they can’t accept that it’s their problem.

-Stephen King
Dark Templar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:08 AM   #43
Outside_Existance

i was a virgin for 16 years, and sadly i still am.... waiting for a certain someone...
Outside_Existance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 03:30 AM   #44
Just_me23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Whispers
I have a question is being a virgin such a bad thing? because im 17 and im a virgin wich ALL of my friends are making fun of me and it really hurts
thay arnt your friends then. a true friend would respect your virgenity (dont go sluting you're self out!) im a virgin (13,but who gives a fuck?) and my "friends" sometimes spred crap that im not,but i am. dont be ashamied,its only temporary
Just_me23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:35 PM   #45
EbonLore

I am 23 and still a virgin. Tho its actually pretty easy for me to remain so, I have very little intrest in sex, I get all the plaesure I need from external sensation. Tho making out naked with the one you love is really nice, my passion is easily sated and Im alot calmer after that. As far as people making fun of you Twizted Whispers, ive spent my whole teen life enduring mockery and hate pointed my way. Sometimes they do it to make you seem lower than them so they can feel better about themselves, sometimes theyre just like that. You just gotta say FUCK EM and look past em. Any friend who makes fun of you isnt really a friend, and doesnt deserve you. Never, under any circumstances let them get you down, people tend to stay that way after a number of years.

Live life your own way, at your own pace, and fuck what anyone else thinks about it. Do it when youre ready and not a moment before.
EbonLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:02 PM   #46
the Suckermonkey

I was technically a virgin until the week before I turned 22. My first partner practiced tantric, and so the wait was absolutely worth it. When I was a teenager, being subjected to pathetic, selfish gropings by some of the neanderthals I dated, I would find myself thinking, "If this is as good as it gets, what's the point of the whole thing?"

I could write forever on this subject, and have already deleted half of what I've typed. I'll just keep it simple: wait until you are ready, and until you find a partner who puts your pleasure first. Bad sex is worse than no sex, trust me.
the Suckermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:59 PM   #47
reversed poem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Look Behind You
I absolutely agree. I also lost my virginity when I was young and under rather unpleasant circumstances. The pressure can be terrible.

Being a virgin is something to be proud of. Loosing it just for the sake of loosing it is the stupidist thing that teenagers tend to do. Remain pure until you find a person you really love.

yeah i lost my virginity when I was only 14, but I was really high on e. I regret it because the guy I 'lost' it to was alout older then me and he ended up cheating on me more then once. and he didn't even know i was a virgin though. I didn't bleed and he was probobly more high then i was, but a few weeks later he told me that I was only the 4 person he's slept with. I said 'really?. I thought you've slept with alout of girls?' and he said' no i just say that to make myself look good'. I don't know if he meant that or not but even if he did all of my freinds warned me about him. So i broke up with him.
reversed poem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:53 PM   #48
An Eccentric Cellist

If your friends are so insensitive as to make fun of your virginity than they are shitty friends and you should get some new ones. Preferably nicer.
If guys are making advances on your person during or after knowing/realizing you're a virgin, get the hell away from them as they are trouble.

I'm taking it that you're female. Staying a virgin is perfectly fine if you're happy, don't take crap from those who poke fun at it and aren't just kidding, it's rude, personal and none of their business.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:55 PM   #49
Godslayer Jillian

Cellist!! I haven't seen you in ages!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:01 PM   #50
An Eccentric Cellist

Hi sweetie, I know. I'm horribly bored and wanted to see what is now infesting this carcass of a forum. I see nothing has improved. How are you?
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote