Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:38 PM   #26
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted House
I honestly like kids, but only when they show the side of them that isn't judgemental. My friend's 3 year old niece, Nadia used to be terrified of me because my hair was so strange and its understandable because its the first time she was exposed to it. Even when it was down she was scared and would run away if I tryed to say hi. My friend and Nadia's parents tryed to show her how nice of a person I am and she eventually warmed up to me. Now she requests to come to my house and sits on my lap and asks me to play with her all the time. I love that. Hahaha.

Once when I was in New York with badteccy a much younger boy walked over to me and asked if he could have his picture taken with me because I looked cool.

I don't think I've had an experience when little kids were assholes to me.
Remember when Megs was singing about how you look like a girl but you're really a boy? AHAHAHA.

And misbehaved children is NOT the media's fault. No no no. It's the parents fault. Even the the media were 10000 times more horrible than it is now, the parents should control what their children watch, and how they act.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #27
Lucretia_my_Reflection

i rarely get attacked my children, there more inquisitive about me, like wanting to come up and touch the velvet on my skirt my fishnets, hair etc . ^^
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:18 PM   #28
Encaitare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraven de Sade
A while back I was at the mall to buy someone a birthday present, and some little kid (6 or 7 years old, I think) pointed at me and said, "Look, mommy! That guy does his make-up better than you!" That was definitely worth a good laugh.
That's awesome. XD
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:36 PM   #29
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae

I remember once that I was walking down the streets, with a really pretty dress and all my make-up and everything (I was going to a friend's party ^^) and a little girl stared at me and suddenly shouted: -"Look Mummy! Isn't she Beautiful? She looks like a princess! When I grow up, I want to be like her!"-

The mother grabbed the child's hand and almost ran away. It kept me happy a long time, though ^^
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #30
ChiChian

The reactions I get from kids are so great. It always lights up my day when something like this happens.

It's usually always about my hair. "Her hair is so red! Look how red it is! It's like a fire truck!" Or "I want my hair to be that color when I grow up!"

Once I was walking along in Disneyland behind a family and a father was carrying his baby in his arms. She was so cute. She kept waving at me, ha ha ha.
ChiChian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #31
Lapin

Little kids adore me, but that might be because I've only lived in city areas, where everyone was pretty open-minded. Little girls really like it when my hair is pink.

One day, when my hair was pink, this little girl asked me why it was pink. I told her it was because I was a fairie. I told her I was exiled by the fairie queen, so I wasn't allowed to wear dresses made out of flowers or have wings.

Her Mum was smiling over her shoulder, just as entertained. So it was an enjoyable experience.

Little boys tend to like it better when it's any other color though.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:46 PM   #32
korinna5555

The little four year old that I babysit is adorable. Her name is Annabelle, and I have know her since she was a newborn. Back when she was three we would listen to Bauhaus together She loves She's In Parties, and will say UNDEAD with me when we would listen to Bela Lugosi's Dead.. *sighs* I can't wait until I have kids of my own
Old 05-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #33
Arashi

A few days ago, my mother and I for some reason decided to go to an all-night shopping center a good distance away from my town.. We were paying for our purchases when a little girl ran up to me and just stared that entire time until we left.. It was rather odd..
On a similar note, the next day whilst leaving a store, a group of young boys were amazed by my boots. "Whoa! Look at those boots! Holy crap! Wow! " That was also kind of strange, but then again there are very few people who dress as I do in my area..
I actually seem to have a lot of strange experiences with children, it seems..
Old 05-05-2007, 03:52 AM   #34
Minyaliel

Yesterday I got a few very funny comments... I was sitting on the bus, and these little teenage boys came onto the bus where I was sitting. I was dressed in a death rock like outfit, and had teased my hair into a Siouxsie- goes- anime kind of hairstyle. So, these fellas come in, and sit down behind me, one on each side of the aisle. I had music on, and ear plugs in, but my player was set on low volume, so I guess they thought I couldn't hear them.

1 - "Hey, look, there's you're girlfriend!"
2 - "Huh?!"
1 - "Yeah, there, in front of you."
2 - "Yeah, rrright." (pause) "Look at her hair! Holy crap!" (giggle)
1 - "And those boots!" (falls over laughing)

I had a really hard time not grinning...
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:25 AM   #35
Vyvian Blackthorne

Gee, Min, I'd suppose if someone was accused of being your girlfriend they'd be flattered, or they SHOULD be. Goth Forever
Old 05-05-2007, 06:28 AM   #36
Vyvian Blackthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
I don't know why so many goths assume pushover positions. I am usually feeling kind of aggressive. But then again, a punk would, now wouldn't they?
Grrrza, well you're teh USA, and there you have the typical leading dictators....George Bush, Dik Chaney, Tony Blair...oh wait...grrr, but still, who wouldn't be aggressive???eleven
Sorry if this offended any Americans...Goth Forever
Old 05-05-2007, 07:59 AM   #37
the-broken-harlequin

You make America sound so much more nicer than here in england.

I have one story though, quite short.

My mum's friend's kid: Are you a vampire?
Me: Unfortunately not.
Kid: Because you wear all black and vampires wear all black.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #38
Minyaliel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
Gee, Min, I'd suppose if someone was accused of being your girlfriend they'd be flattered, or they SHOULD be. Goth Forever
Aww, Vyv, thanks =) *is flattered*

I guess these kids just thought I was odd, that's all. Oddness is not encouraged amongst kids that age, I'm afraid. :/
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #39
KontanKarite

I once had that happen to me. I was standing in line at this store with my usual garb on, (Black slacks, black dress shirt, red velvet smokers jacket, mascara and eyeliner) and this little kid ran up to me and hugged my leg. He had this huge grin on his face. His mom was kinda nervous, but he just kept hugging my leg and laughing.

Lately, there was this little kid, about 8 or 9, who kept asking me why I had goggles around my neck.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #40
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
I once had that happen to me. I was standing in line at this store with my usual garb on, (Black slacks, black dress shirt, red velvet smokers jacket, mascara and eyeliner) and this little kid ran up to me and hugged my leg. He had this huge grin on his face. His mom was kinda nervous, but he just kept hugging my leg and laughing.
AWWWWWW!!
Old 05-06-2007, 01:10 AM   #41
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite

Lately, there was this little kid, about 8 or 9, who kept asking me why I had goggles around my neck.

haha sooo cute ^^
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote