Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #4401
Stormtrooper of Death

Just wait until my band gets a demo done and then you can kill away.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:48 PM   #4402
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder
For those of you have been following my Rant Thread whinings, you'll probably know that there this boy who I like obsessively. Hell, I think I almost loved him. Well, it turns out he's gay.

I don't remember the last time I cried this much.
I am sorry disorder. And it pains me to think of your normally happy face besot with tears.

Old 11-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #4403
raggedyanne

My man and I got back together and I'm happy, but afraid he won't be faithful.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #4404
Breathless Horror

FUCK! I'm never letting one of my friends near my head with a razor ever agian!!! My friend Scott wasn't paying attention when I asked him to shave the back of my head for a mohawk because I couldn't see or reach. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say I'm now COMPLETELY FUCKING BALD!!! FUCK!

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Old 11-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #4405
killer_asian_Dax

I'm pissed that I didn't get to spend my birthday doing anything even remote to anything I wanted.

I tried to be a good person by sheltering my co-worker for a night who's escaping an abusive relationship, and ended up babysitting her drunk ass and rejecting her advances.

I feel extremely bitter and robbed of my birthday.

But it just goes to show you, no good deed goes unpunished.

My crappy Myspace
Old 11-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #4406
invaders_say_ni

Well, hell. McDonald's is the only place within biking distance of my house (hurray for living in the middle of goddamned nowhere) capable of hiring me, and they didn't hire me. Damn it, I need a job to save up for spending monies on a trip I'm going on this winter! 1500 yen is NOT going to be enough to buy a t-shirt, much less anything I'm particularly interested in buying. If we go after Chrimbo, I might be able to squeeze by on monies from that, but... FUCKING AGEISM.

Also, people (especially relatives) who don't keep their promises about anything suck cheap Wal-mart STD-ridden hooker ass. Don't give me I.O.U.'s for shit ON MY BIRTHDAY AND/OR CHRIMBO if you're NEVER GOING TO FOLLOW THROUGH. Or buy me anything at all. Just give me an empty fucking box! Don't say you're going to send me a CD or something for my birthday and then call me on that day saying "OH HAY I JUST BOUGHT MYSELF $300 NON-PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES! SRY ABOUT UR BIRTHDAY LOLOL." Don't continually say you're going to, oh I don't know, STOP DRINKING, and stop for all of 3 days, and then DRINK MORE THAN FUCKING EVER.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 AM   #4407
PersephoneX

Ok, this is my chance to blurb out all my self-pity...
My parents are taking the money they were going to use on my 21st and christmas, and using it on alterations to their house. They force me to spend the holidays with them every year and every year i get cursed with socks and perfume. But this year, i have to spend the holidays with them, i'm not getting anything, and to top it off, they're refusing to get me a damn cake! GRRRR!!!
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Old 11-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #4408
††BlackRose††

Okay so today we had our midterms...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??? I don't get it!!! I CAN'T be doing that bad, can I??? NO!!!! I've been trying my somewhat best and this is what i get??? In grade 10 I tried my somewhat best and got much higher!!!!

It doesn't help that my parents are yelling at me about all of this. Not currently, but they were... a lot. They started threatening me with universities ordering me about which one I should go to. WHAT THE FUCK???

I know I'm not doing so great but I know I will do better!!! There are certain things with this that I know caused it to be low, like the teacher not adding in the GODDAMNED ASSIGNMENT MARKS!!!

I hate this soooooooooooooooo bad.

*sigh*

I suppose this should be fine, I already wrote a poem... I just need to find ways to vent.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #4409
Green.Lady

Unless you're getting a C+ average, you'll be able to get into some places. That sucks about your parents... I'm glad mine are chill about these things.

I hate overachievers. I hate them so much. There is a girl in my English class that I want to squish every time she moans about only getting 90 fucking percent... graahhh
Deliver me a paper
Old 11-13-2007, 04:04 AM   #4410
††BlackRose††

I hate them too!!! There are people in my school who are like that. I know a girl who dropped out of a class because she was getting an 80 and that was bringing her average down. :O

I'm not getting a C+ average, just around a 74, which is the lowest its EVER been in my ENTIRE life of education. They didn't see that the courses I have are hard. The class average for one is 57% and I beat it by almost 20%. YES!!!

Oh well I have had to deal with them for my entire life, this is nothing new. I will just see what will happen in June I suppose.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:52 AM   #4411
Darcnyss

Overall life is good, except for the fact that my new girlfriend seems to have more issues than I do, and I just can't seem to do anything right around her.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:16 AM   #4412
Nevan

I think that's called PMS.

*sorry just had to*

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 11-13-2007, 05:43 AM   #4413
PersephoneX

Nice one, Nevan...

Lately my mind's ramblings to itself make me angry at the people around me. i hate those little fake baby goths that will simply infect the sub-culture with heir filth. i hate the fake nu-metallers who try too had to he "scene", and forget that nu-metal is actually technically shit that some inbred American hick threw up all over. i hate going to Gandalf's and watching children standing in their cliques with their girly drinks in hand, trying to stare the other children down. Most of all i hate not being allowed to beat the heads of those self-righteous whores in, with a brick or some other wonderfully blunt object. i hate being told to calm down when i watch the source of rumours walk past me, and feel the urge to hurt it. i hate that saying something to the bitch would be like social suicide. i hate that i care. i hate that he turned a blind eye, when i needed him....
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-13-2007, 05:49 AM   #4414
korinna5555

My cell turned itself to silent as I was dozing at 10:30 (waiting for Justin to get home from work).. I missed his calls.. I woke up at 3 am and was like "SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Damned cell phone.....
Old 11-13-2007, 07:42 PM   #4415
raggedyanne

I might have an STD! And I'm not even promiscuous at all! Only been with one man and if I test positive boy is he gonna be in deep shit!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:31 PM   #4416
thedoll

fuck you for never responding

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
Old 11-13-2007, 09:33 PM   #4417
raggedyanne

Ah, young love. [cue sound of battle scene from Braveheart]
Old 11-14-2007, 12:09 AM   #4418
Nevan

CHRIST!!! What is it with these lame-assed fucktard moron men who think just because you smile at them it means you're attracted? What the hell? NO YOU IDIOT - I don't like you, I don't want what's inside your pants (if there even IS anything...) I don't consider you my next fuckbuddy - get a friggin life! And don't call me your fucking 'gogga' or 'cutie' or whatfuckever. You have no right. And look up, for god's sake. My eyes are above my chest.

Geez.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 11-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #4419
PersephoneX

Tell em to take a picture, it lasts longer! I fucking hate that. And then they make those kissy lips noises!
Or those people on he train that blatantly stare. Then they start speaking xhosa and whispering and pointing at my piercings. Or at Ferret's claws.
And YES!!! WE ARE A FUCKING MIXED COUPLE. YES, MY FIANCE JUST HAPPENS TO BE COLOURED! GET THE FUCK OVER IT! WE DON'T LIVE IN THE DARK AGES ANYMORE!
AND YES! We have a few holes between us! Get over it!
It fucking grates me!
Why are people so fucking stupid?!?
Yes, we are Metal-Heads.
No, we dont look like you!
We are not sheep!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-14-2007, 12:50 AM   #4420
Nevan

Thank god I'm not the only one. Are women supposed to like it or feel flattered if men ogle or ass-slap them? What the hell are they thinking?

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 11-14-2007, 12:51 AM   #4421
dark_dragon_of_ice

I wish people ogled me XD
Old 11-14-2007, 12:58 AM   #4422
Nevan

I hope you're just making a joke.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 11-14-2007, 01:03 AM   #4423
PersephoneX

It makes me so angry, then Ferret gets angry...and then all hell breaks loose. At least he has my back.
I used to have a guy that would stand right up against me at work. He exposed himself to me at my desk one day and told me he could get me fired. I was sooo stressed. The on the way onsite at a client that just happened to be out of town, he did it again. I told oneof the ladies i worked with and she said he did the same to her. He then texted us pictures of himself naked...and we forwarded them to our boss. The fired him and re-hired him. So i left...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-14-2007, 01:17 AM   #4424
Nevan

PersephoneX - eww. just eww.

*shudder*

There's a fucktard at my work as well - he's never flashed me though but he'd always find some excuse to come up really close and touch me - and he'd always look at me (well my chest anyway) like he just wants to undress me, and it's written all over his face. Ugh. And he'd always make remarks about my appearance - fucking disgusting.

One day, I'm outside and he comes up to me and grabs me around the waist and tells me 'you know gorgeous, one day I'm going to take you out and be your boyfriend for the day, and do everything with you that boyfriends and girlfriends do together...' What the? He's a married man, twice my age - and fuck-ugly too. Christ, I got really spooked out. A couple of days later, he came to my office and, seeing that I'm all alone, took his chance and grabbed my ass.

So that's when I had a chat with my boss - I don't know what my boss said to him but thankfully he hasn't bugged me since.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 11-14-2007, 01:21 AM   #4425
PersephoneX

Lucky you...my bosses at my last job wouldnt have helpe me if anything had happened, anyway. Its just cos he flashed the boss' wife that he got layed off.
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Closed Thread