Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 10:57 PM   #451
Darkness_Of_The_Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraeg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness_Of_The_Night
Quote:
What I wouldn't give to be a housecat... life would be so fucking easy... you sleep 20 hours a day, get up, meow until someone pays attention to you, play for a little bit, eat, go take a shit, then curl up into a little fuzzball and go right back to sleep. You don't have to worry about a goddamn thing... food, housing, all thats provided for you, you don't have to deal with any bullshit, no bills, no rent, no stress... Just eat food thats provided for you, sleep in a warm house thats provided for you, you're cute enough that you can get all the attention and love you would ever want without having to do a goddamn thing other than be yourself... Being a cat would be so fucking easy, life would be so effortless, so easy... I wanna be a cat, goddammit......
Cats dont get it that easy all the times. Only the ones that are really loved and wanted. What I am saying is that alot of cats have to find food on their own. They are not warm. Also they cant sleep all the time because dogs are after them. They have to worry about kids pulling on their tail and ect.. But yes some cats do have it that way. So its a 50% chance if you was a cat to live the way you said it.

D_O_T_N
ok, well, here... let me put it this way... I want to be MY cat... she's spoiled rotten...

Well you cat is lucky then and you would to if you was you cat.
I was just saying that not all cat are lucky.

D_O_T_N
Old 03-07-2004, 05:31 PM   #452
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice
Lewis Carroll is god. ...
Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat
How I Wonder what You're at.
Up above the World you fly,
Like a tea-tray in the sky.
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
o_O
RIGHT ON!!!!

*Lights match*
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 03-07-2004, 05:32 PM   #453
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatureOfTheNight
I like dylan... he's cute, sweet, and plays bass.... well yeah, If I had a dollar for every rock I found in my shoe.... I'd have alot of dollars.... Go me! One of these dayz I'll shoot my literature teacher in the head... BANG!!! ....right after I take over the world... I'm not crazy! :P
Of course you're not crazyyy.......

Here, put on this nice, comfy jacket...
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 03-07-2004, 10:11 PM   #454
Icegoblin

Things are just moving so fast paced in my life at the moment and Im not sure where Im going or what going to happen. The weekend was emotionally stressful, I keep putting my foot into my mouth with my friends and family offending everyone(sigh). An old aquantinces keep making surprises entrances not all of them good. Im just feeling a bit emotionally disconnected at the moment. Bah I probably being overly dramatic I guess. :?
But good news is that I finally found a job. Hopefully it stays that way, Im skeptical that Ill be able to keep my cool considering the stress level involved in it. But ah Ill live I guess either way. 8)
Old 03-07-2004, 11:42 PM   #455
.Sylph

Lewis Carroll is more than God, he's one of the archaic Nodens!

'How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!

'How cheerfully he seems to grin
How neatly spread his claws,
And welcome little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!'

Just remember to beware the Jabberwock kiddies. I just hope I can turn a back-somersault when I'm older.
Old 03-08-2004, 10:12 AM   #456
ohthefuckwell

*sigh*

kids.....ya gotta love 'em.

watching tom & jerry this morning. there was the one where tom gets knocked in the head & thinks he's a mouse. lady calls the doctor, explains what happened, and she says, "amnesia?? is that bad?"

my daughter....

*chuckle*

very straight-faced, sincerely says....

"amnesia? i forget what that is."

:wink:
Old 03-08-2004, 10:37 AM   #457
WolfMoon

Quote:
What I wouldn't give to be a housecat... life would be so fucking easy... you sleep 20 hours a day, get up, meow until someone pays attention to you, play for a little bit, eat, go take a shit, then curl up into a little fuzzball and go right back to sleep. You don't have to worry about a goddamn thing... food, housing, all thats provided for you, you don't have to deal with any bullshit, no bills, no rent, no stress... Just eat food thats provided for you, sleep in a warm house thats provided for you, you're cute enough that you can get all the attention and love you would ever want without having to do a goddamn thing other than be yourself... Being a cat would be so fucking easy, life would be so effortless, so easy... I wanna be a cat, goddammit......
I wanna go back and be a baby damnit!!I just realized how good mine has it....... :P
Old 03-08-2004, 10:45 AM   #458
Spraeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:
I wanna go back and be a baby damnit!!I just realized how good mine has it....... :P
but ya see, the bad part about being a baby is that you eventually grow up, and all that changes, a cat's life NEVER changes,as long as it's owner keeps it and keeps taking care of it, it's life stays as is, scenery may change every once in a while if the owner moves, but other than that, it's smooth sailing for your entire life.

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Old 03-08-2004, 11:14 AM   #459
WolfMoon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:
but ya see, the bad part about being a baby is that you eventually grow up, and all that changes, a cat's life NEVER changes,as long as it's owner keeps it and keeps taking care of it, it's life stays as is, scenery may change every once in a while if the owner moves, but other than that, it's smooth sailing for your entire life.
Yeah,but it would be nice to experience that child like innocence once more.Bah,memories.....
Old 03-08-2004, 11:37 AM   #460
OnMyOwn

Im sitting here in front of this nice monitor were images keep coming out.
I bought the last Rancid album Indestructible when it came out (that was a pretty long time ago) and im listening to the whole thing for the first time. I used to get up to song #9 and the i would stop it. I decided to finish it and it didnt turn out bad,its actually pretty good but the old albums are better. Im also trying to find some money so i can buy the Joy Division Box Set Heart and Soul cus i have to ask my mother for the credit card and pay her now or i cant buy it cus i cant find it down here were i live. There is no one in msn messenger. I dont have any classes this week so im pretty much stuck inside my house. Im thinking of going to rent some movies but i dont have a car right now im pretty much screwed :?
Old 03-08-2004, 02:06 PM   #461
Takhisis

I just got a FedEx pre-delivery confirmation email. Seems on Thursday I am slated to receive a "PO 3' MONKEY" from San Diego.

:shock:

A three-foot monkey? And a po' one, no less?

The psychotic thing is, I actually bought a 3-foot monkey statue a while ago. It was an Xmas present for a friend of mine who loves monkeys. But I already got it back in November. (And I seem to recall it was from Houston.) Have I incurred some strange Monkey Curse? Are they going to start flocking to my address now? The hell?!
Old 03-08-2004, 02:10 PM   #462
Maimy

And now I have a surreal retelling of "The Monkey's Paw" running through my head, with a quirky dialectic misspelling and odd dimensions changing things radically ...

The Monkey's Po.
The Monkey's Pole.
The Monkey's Three Foot Paw.
The Monkey's Three Foot Pole.
The Monkey's Appalled.
The Monkey's A Bit Tired Now ...

I *really* have to stop posting some of the things which come into my little brain.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:04 PM   #463
ohthefuckwell

i wonder if it's possible....

that....

just maybe....

one day....

i'll figure out what the hell is wrong with me.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:09 PM   #464
Skrabrug

im bored, in class, and hungry
thats all i have to say on randomness
Old 03-09-2004, 10:42 PM   #465
Daz

a couple of days ago i got a message from an old boyfriend in my email. i havent spoken to him in almost four years (his choice) and out of the blue he sends me a message asking if i still use that particular address. truthfully, i had been thinking about him lately so i found it a little weird to get the message but i sent one back saying i was still there. today i got another message... he appoligized for everything, said he never meant to hurt me, he still thinks about me, hopes things are going well.
I really dont know how to feel now. he was the first person to ever show me that i was really worth something. he made me feel special every day. he said he was afraid of what might have been and thats why he ended it.
we were both so young when it ended that i find myself really wanting to believe that he has changed.. that he has grown up.
it also doesnt help that i am in love with someone else right now and all these feelings are coming back.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:10 PM   #466
Spraeg

I'm sitting here waiting for someone who I was talking to earlier to IM/call me back... ah well, she probably fell asleep already... Son now I'm sitting here Listening to music, being generally bored, that seems to be a common theme these days in my lif, I do absolutely nothing, I sit at my computer all goddamned day and all night, and I do nothing at all....

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Old 03-10-2004, 10:36 AM   #467
Maimy

Ahem.

Quote:
PM
Quote:
Acid_corps wrote on Mar 10, 2004 - 01:16 PM:
Hey you sup sorry i havnt been on for a long time. so whats up with you? n/m here just the basic shit well today i dont look like my gothy self witch makes me feel un comfy. but any way do you like being bit and do you got a pic if so cool if not its cool to But i just wanna sink my teeth into something why not ur neck.mmm.mmm.mmm well blood the coper love lust taste it compells you and draws you into what? give up it draws you to me . if so and if so not you make sence of what i said and write me back
Twitwit:

I'm using the smallest words possible so you will understand them.

You couldn't compel a piece of iron with a magnet.

We do not know each other. Do not PM me. Do not imagine in your wildest dreams that you could appeal to me. Do not think that you could ever replace my 6'4", highly physically fit lover, who happens to post on this board and will be hearing about your little message in about five minutes.

Run away.

Do it now.
My first thought was "what the fuck????"

My second was ... "what the fuck - no seriously now????"

I think this little urchin PM'd me once when I first joined - tell me, does it imagine that this constitutes friendship? I know it's not new here. I've seen the name, and vaguely associate it with minor trolldom or mere pestyness ... And how old is this little yahoo?

Gads, but stupidity galls me.

"Compells you". Holy mackerel.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:03 AM   #468
Empty_Purple_Stars

edited for content: even hamburger helper?
empty_purple_stars: then the turtle said hey thats my cockring
edited for content: lmao
edited for content: wtf?
edited for content: what does hamburger helper have to do with reptilian
cockrings?
empty_purple_stars: not a gawdamn thing
edited for content i was responding to your status.and you bring up dahmer's fantasies?????
empty_purple_stars: (----lpsing coolness points talking to you
empty_purple_stars: losing
empty_purple_stars: see
edited for content: muahahaha
Old 03-10-2004, 12:20 PM   #469
OnMyOwn

Well im here sitting in fromt of this thing. Listening to Tiger Army, wondering if ill to see myself out of this hole. Waiting for my Joy Division box set to finally get here but its probably gonna take 5 more days to get here :cry: But until the ill keep sitting here. I was playing bass for like 3 hours then i got tired. I hate not having classes :evil:
Old 03-10-2004, 12:46 PM   #470
Empty_Purple_Stars

Edited for Content: I have had my hands in so many cows asses its not funny...

empty_purple_stars: ok um do I even want to ask??

Edited for Content: Probably fucking not.

empty_purple_stars: didn't think so

Edited for Content: Moo.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:23 PM   #471
ohthefuckwell

the kids are asleep....

it's almost midnight....

and here i am.

in front of this fucking computer.

again.

why?

for some slight hope of an escape?

to put out of my mind a wretched self-inflicted/self-created abyss of pain?

and what perpetuates this hurt?

something that never even fucking existed.

something that was all in my head.

some sort of sick, twisted, beautiful pipe dream.

one that will NEVER come true.

one that....for some godforsaken reason....i can't let go of.

can't wake up from.

fucked up....i know.

but that's just the way it is.

the way it probably always will be.

yes.

someone else did it.

but i didn't have to allow it.

i didn't have to dive head first in to it.

i didn't have to build my own pitiful little world around it.

i didn't have to place every bit of hard-earned faith i had in it.

but i did.

why?

because i was deluded and stupid enough to think it was worth it.

how can something that never existed....

be worth anything?

and what does that say about me?

i'll tell you exactly what it says....

not a whole hell of a lot.

and that's ok, i guess.

i let it happen.

i let it come to this.

without regard for consequence.

without regard for my sanity.

without regard for my soul....my spirit.

for what?

nothing.

nothing at all.

i no longer have any personal desires.

no personal strength.

no personal faith.

no personal reprieves.

all i have been allowed to keep

is personal emptiness.

personal void.

personal damnation.

and it's mine.....

all.....

mine.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:29 PM   #472
Empty_Purple_Stars

'Chasing Amy'

Alyssa: "Why are we stopping?"

Holden: "Because I can't take this."

Alyssa: "Can't take what?"

Holden: "I love you."

Alyssa: "You love me?"

Holden: "I love you. And not in a friendly way, although I think we're
great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although
I'm sure that's what you'll call it. And it's not because you'reunattainable. I love you. Very simple, very truly. You're the epitome ofevery attribute and quality I've ever looked for in another person. Iknow you think of me as just a friend, and that crossing that line isthe farthest thing from an option you'd ever consider. But I had to sayit. I can't take it anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. I know this will probably queer our friendship-no pun intended-but I had to say it, because I've never felt this before, and I like who I am because of it. And if bringing it to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But I couldn't allow another day to go by without getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And I'll accept that. But I know some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitation, that means you feel something, too. All I ask is that you not dismiss that-at least for 10 seconds-and try to dwell in it. Alyssa,
there isn't another soul on this FUCKING planet who's ever made me half
the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for
the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it's there between you and me. You can't deny that. And even if we never speak again after tonight, please know that I'm forever changed because of who you are and
what you've meant to me,
which -while I do appreciate it-I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of you."

I'll Lick the Rusty Razor Blade with Ya OTFW...........

sighmotherfuckingsigh...............
Old 03-11-2004, 09:41 AM   #473
Empty_Purple_Stars

The adventures of Timmy the Turtle and his chocolate covered cock ring continue:

Imajica Fallen.... says:
said the turtle with the chocolate covered cock ring
Edited for Content. says:
Ouch.
I've never seen a penis on a turtle, come to think of it...
Imajica Fallen.... says:
dont kno what yur missing man
Evidently not...
Do turtle give good head?
Turtles*
Imajica Fallen.... says:
hm
Imajica Fallen.... says:
well the snapping turtles are kinda hard on the skin sausage
I can imagine they would be. Willy would be like a breakfast sausage to them...
Imajica Fallen.... says:
lil smokies
Imajica Fallen.... says:
everything tastes better on a ritz
Old 03-11-2004, 05:47 PM   #474
Empty_Purple_Stars

If your friend is already dead,
and being eaten by vultures,
I think it's okay to feed some bits of your friend to one of the vultures,
to teach him to do some tricks.
But ONLY if you're serious about adopting the vulture.
- Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)
Author: Jack Handey
Old 03-11-2004, 06:01 PM   #475
ohthefuckwell

you can pick your friends....

and you can pick your nose....

but you can't pick your friend's nose...

unless....

for some weird reason....

they really want you to.

then you'd have to wonder.

(loosely quoted from jack handey doing a voice-over ad for the brand-new series friends....back in '94. yeah....i remember stupid shit like that.)