Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
xParadigmx

sorry but im ranting.

i just need to get this out guys, im sorry. what the fuck is wrong with people? why do they have to keep stealing my shit? dont they know that a homeless person bag is their whole world? dont they understand that that was ALL I HAD? everything, all that was left of my old life, i gathered together and put in my last backpack. i had just gotten enough clothes to where i could have reasonably clean clothes all week. AND new hygiene shit AGAIN. >.< grr. these stupid motherfuckers dont realize that they just stole like, 3 weeks of y life there. all that work, for nothing. im jsut glad i had my wallet with my id and stuff in it on me. but my pictures! damn.! pictures of my mom, my house, my exhusband, all my wedding pictures, NO!!!!! my picture of my mom and dad before he died!!!! damnit. now im crying in the library. i got to go.
xParadigmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
honeythorn

I'm sorry you lost your possesions. That really is awful. How did it get stolen? You didn't leave it somewhere surely? I always put my foot through the strap of any bags when sitting somewhere for a long time. They can't steal your leg and of course, you'd notice if someone attempted it.

People who do things like that really don't give a shit as long as they get what they came for.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:42 AM   #3
xParadigmx

no, see, its really hard to walk around all day with a 30lbs back pack, so we usually hide them. well, the one time i let my boyfriend hide mine (i usually DO end up carrying mine), he takes it and puts it in the park! the freakin park where all the homeless people sleep!! theres crack heads who spend all say skitzing through the bushes!! WTF!!!! so, yeah, now everything is gone AGAIN, and i have to go and scrouneg up clothes, and a bag, and stuid femenine crap AGAIN. i want to go home.
xParadigmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
honeythorn

In which case I think you already know that the soloution is to never give someone else your bag to look after. Ever.

I know this may sound very odd, but can you build some sort of hide for your things in another part of the park? Or anywhere there is unlikely to be crackheads? Try looking on survival sites and things like that perhaps? If you really cannot carry the weight of your bag, but still need everything that's in it, then that is at least one option for you to think of.

I won't tell you to go looking for hostels and places to stay ect as I assume you are already doing that. Just trying to think of ways to keep your things safe.

Something of this nature perhaps? I haven't read it fully but there seems to be a lot of general survival info all the same. There may be something in there that could help you?

http://www.m4040.com/Survival/Survival.htm
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote