Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #6501
LetheanBlacklight

Yes, indeed, what a small number. You never know who may be lurking though, because there isn't exactly an online signal anywhere here.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #6502
raggedyanne

Today was my first day back at school since I had my baby. It was great seeing all my friends and I was attacked with hugs everywhere I went, which was nice. I've agreed to do a presentation about my experiences with teen pregnancy and natural childbirth for the health classes. Hopefully they'll learn something.

Ugh, my english class hates me. I pointed out that the teacher had forgotten to write number 9 of the vocab list on the board and apparently the kids in my class would rather sleep than learn.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #6503
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
RIP Eat Your Makeup
Aww, I did not know this
Old 09-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #6504
raggedyanne

FUCK! Why am I dating a raver of all things? WHY?!!!!!!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:06 PM   #6505
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
FUCK! Why am I dating a raver of all things? WHY?!!!!!!
Bah-doom-tissssh.........?
Old 09-04-2008, 05:08 PM   #6506
raggedyanne

We're quite compatable, until you get to techno vs. Goth and raves vs. clubs. Sigh.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #6507
LetheanBlacklight

Well, differences like that make it more interesting, because if you had EVERYthing in common it would be rather boring, yes?
Ex:
"You like goth rock?"
"Yep"
"Cool"
Old 09-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #6508
DravenCherry

I am dating a girl from high school and its horrible.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #6509
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetheanBlacklight
Well, differences like that make it more interesting, because if you had EVERYthing in common it would be rather boring, yes?
Ex:
"You like goth rock?"
"Yep"
"Cool"
Except when he's gone out raving and drops by the next morning totally out of it an expects me to be sympathetic
Old 09-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #6510
LetheanBlacklight

Then just don't be sympathetic.
I was mainly speaking of Techno v. Goth music.
I see your point with the raving.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #6511
raggedyanne

Love the guy, hate the rave . . . what to do.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #6512
LetheanBlacklight

Kiss, and then slap him? Wait, no, don't... No going uni on us. lol
Old 09-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #6513
raggedyanne

Lolz, done that. I dunno, we shall se how this works out. I really don't want to have to dump him after all we've been through
Old 09-05-2008, 03:13 AM   #6514
NightmareInShiningArmour

I have this crazy idea in my head that my girlfriend is going to leave me. She's going through some tough times and I reckon that she doesn't love me anymore.

I'll get back to you, Gnet.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:14 AM   #6515
raggedyanne

Darn you're in australia or I would have thought my boyfriend had made a stalker account
Old 09-05-2008, 03:15 AM   #6516
Saya

Awww Nightmare

If this doesn't cheer you up nothing will:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1UEkC8aZY
Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 AM   #6517
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Darn you're in australia or I would have thought my boyfriend had made a stalker account
If you don't love your boyfriend, leave him.
It's fucked up to just let him hang out feeling like shit while you make up your mind.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:23 AM   #6518
Delkaetre

Bastard didn't even get jail time.
150 hours community service, £60 court fees and £300 to my friend after beating the shit out of her, destroying her stuff and being such an incredibly abusive fuck? She adored him, and the way he treated her... Bastard deserved at least six months' time in prison under current law.
Bloody habit of going easy on people for their first prosecutable offence.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 09-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #6519
Solumina

Yeash Delk that seems rather unfair, I hope your friend has recovered, or is recovering, well.

I'm really not sure what is going on with Jake and me. We still love each other and we haven't been fighting, we just haven't really been much of a couple. we act more like friends who happen to sleep in the same bed, but it isn't even like we are friends who hook up, hell it has been over two months since we last fooled around. We have talked about it and we don't want to break up but we don't really know what to do. I know that a lot of it stems from the fact that we don't really get out of the apartment much (other than classes and work), we are both stressed about school, neither of us has a ton of free time so we still have a less than perfect apartment, and up until recently we were both a bit strapped for cash (while school is in session I get a living stipend so that has started back up). Bah I wish that things were easier, maybe they will be now that money isn't an issue.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #6520
LetheanBlacklight

***marco!***
Old 09-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #6521
TheBloodEternity

Polo.......................???

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 09-06-2008, 10:08 PM   #6522
LetheanBlacklight

teehee....
Old 09-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #6523
Splintered

Apparently, the state I'm requires me to make a presentation to a board of teachers, about what my future is.

You know what? Fuck them. That's none of their business. I have half a mind to tell them I'm going to work for some random defense contractor randomly killing people in Asia.

Yeah. See how uncomfortable they are about that.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #6524
Saya

I really don't like it when someone just can't get over someone. I understand being upset for a while, but my friend has caught his girlfriend in bed with guys before, caught her lying to him numerous times, found out she has another boyfriend, and despite all of this he still goes back to her over and over again. And now they've been broke up for two weeks and he's having a break down because he saw his friends car in her drive way this morning.....

Its sad, but its been this way for months now, what does he expect?
Old 09-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #6525
TheBloodEternity

I've felt really fucking shitty for the past week or so, and I have no clue why.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Closed Thread