Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 07:36 AM   #926
Disfunction

I just sneezed and it shredded my throat a little. I think I'm officially ill.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 10-27-2005, 09:07 PM   #927
Ariis

Unhappy

Why does my life suck?
Old 10-27-2005, 10:20 PM   #928
winged_dreams

Handicap spaces are for handicap people! Not because you are too fucking lazy to walk 20 feet to get your precious fucking Starbucks coffee, jackasses!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 10-28-2005, 11:42 AM   #929
Jane13

My friend has had a tough life... and it still is hard. She's a year younger than I am, but she's gone through so much, and none of it is her fault. Getting beaten with an extension cord by your step dad who you are forced to call "dad" even though he put your brother in jail for a crime he didn't commit is never your fault. I hate people who beat up kids, animals, or anyone who doesn't have a chance to fight back, and I especially hate it when it happens to the sweetest, diamond-in-the-rough type friend for hich one could ask. People can suck.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-28-2005, 02:37 PM   #930
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
My rant:
The humane society sucks. i must have proof that my neighbor killed my cat and threw her body in the road. Which..i do not have.
s'ok.
Karma is a muthafucka.
I always feel strange when I have a more profoundly felt reaction to the thought of a cat being killed than to the thought of a human being killed.

...I should probably get that looked into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfatsuperjesus
I'm american too.... God damn the luck. I wish I was an African so that I could have AIDS and starve to death, fuck. Or a Chinese so that I could live under a repressive Communist government, damn, damn, damn.....
Oh shut up. Stress isn't a competition. "Oh god, oh god, my leg fell off." vs. "Oh god, oh god, I failed my midterm." They are entirely different issues and are treated as such. If someone complains that they have a cold you don't just walk up to them and say "Stop complaining! At least you don't have to get your appendix taken out!"

You'd have to be an idiot to not know that there are people with life or death problems in the world, but then there are the matters that impact us in the everyday with regard to the norms that we have grown up expecting out of life. You can't draw the comparison.

http://www.ruralhealth.utas.edu.au/c...ow-Diagram.htm

Maslow's hierarchy of needs pyramid. It essentially states that once one need has been fulfilled, one will move onto the next, i.e. if we're not suffering from AIDS, we get to move onto the next need that requires fulfillment.

Old 10-28-2005, 02:38 PM   #931
Disfunction

Now, as for me... I have a psychology midterm coming up and I'm starting to stress out from my lack of knowledge on the terminology, which is pretty much 80% of the relevant content. Study, study, study...

Old 10-28-2005, 04:31 PM   #932
punkirony

Ooo...good luck Dis. I just aced my psychology test yesterday. but of course, I speak of high school.
Old 10-29-2005, 08:10 AM   #933
Tall One In Black

warning: long rant!

My employer celebrated the 20th anniversary of the D.C. office by throwing a big office party Thursday night. Not the typical office party, though - they rented out a swanky restaurant. There was a band, then a movie presentation, then a DJ. Free food and an open bar for everyone. About 150 people there. All in all, a really sweet setup. Everyone had a blast.

Three hours and a few screwdrivers into the party, I joined my co-workers on the dance floor. Fifteen minutes later, I returned to the table to find my bag missing. Because the only people there were my co-workers, I knew one of the wait staff had taken it.

I had the manager question the staff, but of course no one had seen it. I was ticked off at being robbed, and wasn't handling it very well because I'd been drinking. I went outside to the patio. I sat there looking through the huge glass wall, watching everyone but me have a good time.

Finally I went home (using money from a co-worker for a cab). I was upset about the theft, but also because I'd been having such a good time and then had it all crash down around me.

Yesterday morning, a co-worker found my bag as they were doing the final cleanup. It was under the stage. I was very happy to get my I.D. back! But I'd already cancelled my checkcard... and of course the $40 cash was missing.

I had my night completely ruined. And I have to endure the massive hassle of replacing my checkcard and changing all my auto-pay accounts. What should have been great memories of an excellent night are now angry regrets. And why? So some jackass could take my $40. Forty fucking dollars.

Sometimes it's hard not to give up all hope for humanity.

NEVER EVER go to the Sequoia restaurant in Washington, D.C.
Old 10-29-2005, 04:20 PM   #934
gingerbreadwench

Sandra "Semi-Homemade" Lee.

You are a fucking retard. Oooooh my gooooosh you can mix 7-Up and Gatorade to make a GREEN DRINK! OOOOH NOOOO! I cower before your genius.
Old 10-29-2005, 04:27 PM   #935
Lord Dagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbreadwench
Sandra "Semi-Homemade" Lee.

You are a fucking retard. Oooooh my gooooosh you can mix 7-Up and Gatorade to make a GREEN DRINK! OOOOH NOOOO! I cower before your genius.
I laughed at that.....she is a retard......

--Solinquair
Old 10-29-2005, 06:28 PM   #936
Demonista_Ravenesque

Tall one in Black....

I is speechless...

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 10-29-2005, 09:56 PM   #937
Disfunction

I just had a phone call with my "lady-friend" as I shall call her. During the phone call we somehow ended up on the topic of whether or not Adam Sandler is a good actor. All of a sudden, I had the urge to just avoid the topic, and afterwards I even ended up bursting into tears. To be honest, I can't say for certain why, though I have many suspicions, one of which is forgetting to use my light therapy today. It feels as though we had a huge argument, but even I'm not dense enough to believe that a simple disagreement over an actor is an argument. I suddenly feel emotionally distant from her, and very... "weird" as I labelled it throughout the remainder of the phone call.

I've never had something like that happen to me before.

Since I don't feel like being negative, I'll bring up that this is the first relationship(esque) I've been in in which I have not felt jealousy or insecure. In fact, it's the first time I've trusted someone in a long time. There are a few things that cause me to worry, but... Overall, I feel wonderful whenever I get to talk to her. It's an unfortunate twist that it needs be another online voyage... Though if all goes well, and all is going well, she and I should be meeting this summer.

Old 10-30-2005, 03:48 PM   #938
Disfunction

I figured it out. Debates and arguments take a lot out of me. Regardless of the issue, I hate discussing it and feel a lot better just accepting that two parties will be prone to disagreement, even if neither or them can appropriately express what causes them to feel the way they do.

Geeze, I mean, I even take the internet overly seriously lately.

Old 10-30-2005, 04:55 PM   #939
Phayte

I have a rant.. about power corrupted co-workers.

I was working at Subway (Glamourous I know). Anyways, I had opened that morning at 5:45am the store opens at 6am. There were fires near the town so I had 3 orders of 40 footlongs to go out to the fire fighters. All due at about 9am. On top of that there was nothing left from the night before so I had to do ALL the prep. Prep alone is at least 4 hours of work for this store.
So here I am working as fast as I possibly can to get all of this done, plus dealing with a larger then average morning customer rush, again because of all the fires.
I get a phone call from the other store in town asking for dish soap. I tell them Ill try to remind the manager to being it over.
I finally get done with the 3 orders to go at 8:55 while the people picking them up are waiting in the store.
By this time the manager was still not here and neither was my help yet.
I finally called the manager and told him to get his ass in here and help me because ive got a line up out the door, no help and the prep isnt done yet.
He didnt show up till Noon as did my help. First thing he does is go to the back room to do "stuff" and leave me and one other person for the entire lunch rush. I wanted to kill him, but thats not my rant.
After the rush the person from the other store walks in. She glared at me and said I needed my dish soap 3 hours ago you moron! I was stunned.. so furious i couldnt talk. She storms to the back grabs the soap, and tells my manager how I ignored her and how Im doing such a bad job.
I finally got my voice back by the time she was done. All I said was Kiss my ass you old bag. She ran to the store owner and tattled on me.
It almost got me fired, but was well worth it.

Almost fired.. because I forgot about soap.. Im starting to think I should have slammed her head into the wall instead.

~Phayte
Old 10-30-2005, 06:41 PM   #940
ThinkUsInsane

My rant is too long to post here. And it is rather superficial compared to most others on here. I just had 'one of those days.' Anyways, if you'd care to read, go here: http://www.***********.com/i_random_person and read the latest entry
Old 10-31-2005, 01:09 PM   #941
Binkie

Haha, she certainly handled that situation like a pro. Fine example of some future Grade A public relations material right there!
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 10-31-2005, 10:06 PM   #942
mortalitas incomitatus

i'm sorry T Stone but i put some sort of cheech and chong accent on that dialog in my head and it was hilarious.
(i should lay off the cones)
but i'm sure it was really frustrating

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 04:38 AM   #943
edible_eye

these rants are awe-inspiring. it makes me want to have a shitty day so i can join in...

no, scratch that. i'll just live vicariously through your shitty days.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:47 AM   #944
Demonista_Ravenesque

Darkangel...I wish you worked at a fast food joint near me, the people who work in the industry aren't half as kind as you...

After ordering my burger, there's guaranteed to be a bit of empolyee saliva in it...

And I'm not kidding, I'm so damn polite to them.
I'm going to rant a bit myself.

To every fucking student in Grade 8YG History class, Leave Ms Winkler alone, shit, She has a shit funny last name, Get over it, and she has a thick Singaporean accent, get the FUCK over it. She's a student teacher and she has good intentions, She wants to teach and she likes to teach, That's why she wants to be a teacher, it's so hard to find people who are like that and fucktarded kids like you are slowly killing them and not helping. If you're just going to turn up at class to be racially discriminating and to distract others in the process of learning, Don't even come to school, go to your sad friend's house and do whatever teens like to do to waste their time nowadays, because simply... I D O N ' T C A R E. I go to school to learn, to gain knowledge and to build confidence, Little pieces of smegma like you piss me off, Fuck You guys.

Demonista Rant...Ends here

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 11-01-2005, 05:46 AM   #945
edible_eye

demonista -

you rock my old socks.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:42 PM   #946
Teardrop

You know what annoys me almost as much as text speak? People who can't admit they're wrong.

Me and my mate decided to get our tongues pierced on a whim about a week ago. We go to this place that has a pretty good reputation. We pay 45 quid, a bit expensive but you only live once right?

They seem nice, it's all very proffesional, not that painful. I go home, can't really eat anything but chicken soup and bread. Then I notice that the fella has pierced it 'miles too far back', according to proffessional opinion. Plus it's not even on centre. So obviously I want a refund.

I went back today, completely polite and reasonable. I've never met people so dismissive. It's obvious that this piercing is not quite right but this bloke tells me it's fine. However, after first doing it he told my friend that 'I bled more than expected'. Apparently, once the swelling has gone down it will move further forward. Well I can tell you now, if the bar suddenly starts travelling the length of my tongue I will seriously be pissed off.

I want my money back! I didn't pay 45 quid to get my tonsils pierced. Is it so unreasonable to expect compensation for his cock-up?
Old 11-01-2005, 02:01 PM   #947
Teardrop

I had actually done that It was just a now instead of later kind of thing.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #948
married2death

Today my father beat me, and he's been molesting me and my sister for years now... I'm 17, she's 13. My mother took my sister a few months ago to live with her, but she still comes to visit. To make a long story short, i want to kill myself. What is the fastest way... I don't own a gun by the way.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:53 PM   #949
Teardrop

Take darkangel's advice. Without going into too much detail I can understand how you're feeling right now. If possible, take your sister and go to a family member or friend, if not talk to someone who can help. I know it seems pretty hopeless right now but it can get better, I swear.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:01 PM   #950
Jane13

2Death, listen to them. I have a friend who's 15 and deals with the same shit. Don't let that zero charizma destroy you.

.... my problem isn't as bad by any means... but I need to vent. My friend has been having a really hard time lately, and on her blog she said that she needed to avoid one of my good friends for awhile... I told her that I would hang out with her if she was around instead of him, if he was around, so she wouldn't have to be alone. I didn't know he still read on that blog site... and I definitely didn't mean to sound disloyal to my friend... He seemed upset the other day and and I asked him if he was.

"I don't know Jane. Is there a reason I should be upset?"

I was really taken aback because he sounded so direct and I had no idea what was going on...
then he said,
"I appreciate you standing up for me on [that one comment yadayada], but it was the other thing you said."

All I knew to say was that I had no idea he stilll read that.

I told him that my intentions were just to help my other friend through a hard time and I asked him to forgive me, and he did say it was alright...

But I feel like he's still upset at me. He's a really good friend, and I feel like I've hurt him. I'm angry at myself now... why do I have to say such stupid things?
garg... sorry....
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Closed Thread