Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #7226
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I have one of those "flaps of skin" and consequently have a gap between my front teeth. I always have. I won't let my dentist touch it.

I'm vegetable and maybe iron deficient. I can never remember to cook vegetables when I cook the rest of my supper.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 11-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #7227
pixy_dust

^ lol, precious isn't it, that 'flap of skin'? I'm so used to letting doctors fiddle around my mouth after getting braces, I don't think I'll have fear of the dentist anymore.

no greens = no good! I'm a salad-holic. Part of the blame goes to working in a salad shop, but seriously fresh vegetables in a salad with other tasty ingredients like olives, haloumi cheese, avocado, chicken or prawn & simple balsamic vinegar + olive oil will do me for a meal anytime.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:25 PM   #7228
LaBelleDameSansMerci

It's not a fear of dentists that keeps me from letting them touch it. I actually like the gap between my front teeth, and it doesn't hurt or crowd my mouth or prevent me from chewing properly, so, really, there's no reason for me to do anything about it.

*twitches at olives* I can't stand olives. Alarms go off in my brain that yell "POISON!!! POISON!!! THROW UP BEFORE YOU DIE!!!!"
It's not an allergy, just an extreme dislike of olives. I won't eat anything that has touched an olive.
Olive oil on noodles and such is fine though.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:21 AM   #7229
pixy_dust

^ ouuuch that made me laugh & it hurt the operation spot! best olive rant I've heard. I used to hate olives...although change is possible, but you won't be agreeing with me i'm sure.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #7230
Joker_in_the_Pack

Damn! I ran out of steam on my writing tonight! I don't know if I'll have more an an hour or two tomorrow. I hate letting ideas cool down.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Old 11-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #7231
Underwater Ophelia

I woke up with a miserable headache and it hasn't gone away.
I'm getting angry with everything and nothing is making me feel better.

If the dickoffs at Starbucks don't make my drink right tonight, I'm going to bitch them out Tyra Banks style.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #7232
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
If the dickoffs at Starbucks don't make my drink right tonight, I'm going to bitch them out Tyra Banks style.
Please do, for me. I had the worst day ever today and went in to get a cappuccino. I am usually a Peet's person or I frequent my local independant shop, but starshmucks was closest. The put some nasty syrup in my drink and charged me for it, and would refund me or listen when I politely pointed out that I had asked for a plain cappuccino, no sugar.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #7233
HellforgedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
Keep away from this site. It is a shithole. They will make your life a misery if you're in any way a nice person.
I don't think I like this person much.

Quote:
Quit drinking Starbucks!!! $35/gallon for coffee?!? Convenience stores usually have fresher coffee, and at less than a buck fiddy for a large (which is called "large")!!
Old 11-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #7234
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellforgedX
I don't think I like this person much.

Quit drinking Starbucks!!! $35/gallon for coffee?!? Convenience stores usually have fresher coffee, and at less than a buck fiddy for a large (which is called "large")!!
I'll drink what I like.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #7235
HellforgedX

^Fine then! You go and do that! ...stupid free will...
Old 11-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #7236
pixy_dust

second thoughts after reading that comment from my introduction thread, I wonder why she is still here, or if that was meant to be sarcasm.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #7237
Underwater Ophelia

Leave, then.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:24 PM   #7238
raggedyanne

But she won't because she craves attention no matter how negative, then complains about that negative attention to get more attention. I hate people like that.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #7239
Solumina

I just came back inside after having to wait around outside because the building's fire alarm was going off. Apparently someone left a coffee maker on in one of the stores downstairs after the business had closed and it started a bit of a fire. Thankfully the fire department responded promptly and it was put out rather quickly so there was no damage to anything other than the coffee maker and some smoke damage in the room that it was in.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 11-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #7240
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
I just came back inside after having to wait around outside because the building's fire alarm was going off. Apparently someone left a coffee maker on in one of the stores downstairs after the business had closed and it started a bit of a fire. Thankfully the fire department responded promptly and it was put out rather quickly so there was no damage to anything other than the coffee maker and some smoke damage in the room that it was in.
I hate when that happens >.< in my apartment building once in a while someone will pull the alarm, last time the alarm didn't wake me up at all, my roommate had to come in and wake me :S
Old 11-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #7241
raggedyanne

Thank goodness the damage was minimal. I no longer have a desire for a bonfire tonight
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #7242
Tam Li Hua

I hate Pap tests.

Really. Really. Hate them. >_<
Old 11-12-2008, 10:04 AM   #7243
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
I hate Pap tests.

Really. Really. Hate them. >_<
Say, Tam, did your wedding happen yet?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #7244
a morbid curiosity

Ow.

I got a brace fitted on my teeth now and I can't talk or eat and it is very very uncomfortable. Urgh.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #7245
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Say, Tam, did your wedding happen yet?
Not yet; it's next Saturday, the 22nd.

The OB-GYN said that the test is usually a lot worse for the 'unexperienced', which makes sense. In a year, I predict that it won't be quite so painful.

At least, I hope so.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #7246
dabbadmc

I have an incredibly sore throat, a wheeze and a cough
Old 11-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #7247
(heartofflames)

It would suck if I had a cold from my stone-cold dorm room....to top it all off I have a ton of homeowork and an infatuation with someone here.

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
Old 11-13-2008, 11:34 PM   #7248
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
Not yet; it's next Saturday, the 22nd.

The OB-GYN said that the test is usually a lot worse for the 'unexperienced', which makes sense. In a year, I predict that it won't be quite so painful.

At least, I hope so.
It's less painful after you've had babies, just saying. I hope you have a beautiful wedding that reflects the love between you and your partner!

As for my rant: I bought my boyfriend a DS for his 18th birthday/Christmas/Hanukkah present. Now it's all he does. I know I brought this upon myself but I like it when someone actually looks at me when we're talking.

On another note. I agreed to go with my friends to the Phoenix on Saturday and see this band that they all love. It is sort of rockabilly and they all like this type of dancing called "skanking" which is typified by wild side to side arm and leg gestures. Now, I am a ballroom and belly dancer. I am either in heels or mostly in place. I don't do "wild gyrations" and if I swung my limbs around I would probably take someone's eye out. But I they're making me go and I still want to have fun, what do I do?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:32 AM   #7249
pixy_dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
It is sort of rockabilly and they all like this type of dancing called "skanking" which is typified by wild side to side arm and leg gestures. Now, I am a ballroom and belly dancer. I am either in heels or mostly in place. I don't do "wild gyrations" and if I swung my limbs around I would probably take someone's eye out. But I they're making me go and I still want to have fun, what do I do?
never heard of skanking, but I've been to hardcore gigs where the guys look like they have heaps of fun two-stepping (or hardcore dancing) which looks really violent. Being a girl, it is most unusual if I start dancing like that so I stand there and watch with envy ahaha. So Raggedyanne, if your friends are all gonna dance, how about you wear something suitable and decide there if you want to join in or not?

Atm, I'm really angry with Sydney City's council. They're banning gig posters on poles & the violation of this law will come with a $1500 fine on the spot. Sydney's underground/emerging bands will have it hard. The council will never get their 'whitewashed' urban city so they're wasting time. Then they're trying to introduce an alternative- there'll be EIGHT legal poster poles for advertising gigs. They're 2.5m tall. WTF??!? Stupid and pathetic idea.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:39 AM   #7250
raggedyanne

Thank you for the advice!
Lolz. I never thought Sydney would have a "protect the poles" program
Closed Thread