Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Vampire__Lord

Hello my name is Elie, aka Vampire Lord

Hey my name is Elie and i am new to this forum, i am from lebanon, a goth, and i would love to meet new goths worldwide especially from lebanon too, just coz theyre near thats all :P well thank you for accepting me here and i am sure ill be enjoying my time. Bye
Vampire__Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
Geoluhread

This shade of red should be removed from the colors here!!

Anyway, welcome to the boards
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
Solumina

Vampire Lord eh? I hope you turn out better than your username indicates. Oh well I have hope you'll turn out alright so welcome to our dysfunctional little family

Also Geo I agree, that color just doesn't work well for most posts, it is fine in small amounts (like highlighting words or phrases) but my eyes are not so fond it in larger amounts
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:05 AM   #4
Ms.Moth

Hello and welcome!

I like the red
Ms.Moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:11 AM   #5
Sabine Blodwin

Hello =) bem vindo!

try another color! I love red but because of the background, it's hard to read that one xD
Sabine Blodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:25 AM   #6
Vampire__Lord

Thank you all, and i am proud to be part of ur disfunctional family :P hehe :P and well i love this dark red but ill consider changing it, no promises...
Old 09-17-2008, 08:21 AM   #7
XEviLInPeTTySouLX

Hi!Im new too!Nice to meet u here!
XEviLInPeTTySouLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:49 AM   #8
LiUsAiDh

Send what to us??

Also, you can't do PM's yet, too.

Edit: Eh? Did you just delete your post, or am I going crazy??

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:51 AM   #9
Vampire__Lord

haha i was gonna post it somewhere else :P but i posted it here instead :P no ure not going crazy :P haha btw ure cute :P
Old 09-17-2008, 09:52 AM   #10
LiUsAiDh

Thank goodness for that! I posted it and was like: 'WTF!!'

Why, thank you

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 09-17-2008, 09:54 AM   #11
Vampire__Lord

mmmmmm do u have any email? we can chat on?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:00 AM   #12
LiUsAiDh

I do indeed have e-mail, you may have it if you actually have something specific to talk about on it.

Old 09-17-2008, 10:01 AM   #13
Vampire__Lord

specific like what, being friends with a person is specific enough i guess :P
Old 09-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #14
LiUsAiDh

I suppose, it's liusaidh.jim-bob.18081992@hotmail.co.uk which, yes, is very long. I won't be online much tonight though.

Old 09-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #15
Vampire__Lord

i will be online all night i guess, anyways talk to u later bye
Old 09-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #16
Geoluhread

Just dropped by to say hi Liusaidh!!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #17
Vampire__Lord

just hi to liusaidh no hi for the vampire of hell?(6)
Old 09-17-2008, 10:20 AM   #18
Geoluhread

Vampires aren't real, and according to the legands they are immortal, so there is No vampire of hell

Is your full name Eliesar?
Just curious
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-17-2008, 10:38 AM   #19
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
Just dropped by to say hi Liusaidh!!
Hi Geo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-17-2008, 11:13 AM   #20
Fatbaby

I imagine we're all blessed to have the lord before us?
Fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:45 AM   #21
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
Vampires aren't real, and according to the legands they are immortal, so there is No vampire of hell

Is your full name Eliesar?
Just curious
To be fair since the world will end in fire according to the bible nothing that is corpreal is immortal, so in all honesty it is a possibility, if you believe in the supernatural, but given the deceptive nature of evil I doubt they are as cuddly as we may think.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #22
Geoluhread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
To be fair since the world will end in fire according to the bible nothing that is corpreal is immortal, so in all honesty it is a possibility, if you believe in the supernatural, but given the deceptive nature of evil I doubt they are as cuddly as we may think.
I did not know that the bible says that
In islam the world ends when assigned angels blow into some sort of horn that is so loud that makes everyone die
I'm not sure how they wake up (i have two stories on that)

Even if i believed in super natural, vampires are the least likely for me to believe in, unless a vampire bat mates with a human (being sarcastic)

We all know how humans love to mix odd things with the human race, as cats and humans (catwoman), spiders with humans (spiderman)... Etc

That Doesn't mean that they all exist...

This is -i believe- How vampires were created
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #23
Saya

I have an encyclopedia that says the story of the vampire as an evil immortal bloodsucker started because the Church wanted to scare pagans into converting, if you died without a baptism you'd turn into a vampire.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #24
Vampire__Lord

mmmmmm vampires of the modern world arent those blood sucking demons that we watch in movies, there are karma/energy sucking ppl, there are money sucking ppl, and there are the original blood sucking ppl, all of those can be called vampires. and a vampire is not immortal coz he can die, but the vampire is soulless, thats why no reflection in the mirror, and btw Dracula, is real, Vlad Dracul the ruler of transylvania, anyone turkish would know about the impaled forest he did, and he used to drink the blood of his enemies just to gain their knowledge and wisdom, and they made the first vampire story according to him so vampire are more or less real...
Old 09-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #25
Vampire__Lord

Btw my name is Elie not a short name for anything, just Elie as in St. Elie but i am the exact opposite...