Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-20-2008, 05:58 PM   #26
Saya

Considering Despanan disappears for long periods of time and posts plenty of pictures of his amazing adventures, and you're the one who's posted 361 posts in five days and patrols the boards for hours and hours, and brags when he's off the board about how he's incinterating everyone LOL and gets all his internet friends to do the same just to show us? than my money is that Despanan has the better life.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:42 PM   #27
Eclipsing the Son

My bets are that despanan is everything he accuses other people of being, that I and others like me are everything he wishes that he were and that you only agree with him because he's against me and not because of what he's saying.

I get to be online often because that's one of the wonderful perks of working a job with computers that have internet access. That and plenty of time to do what I please. Like go to London for vacation or go to Hawaii and Mexico to do volunteer work with friends and family.

I have plenty of photos that I can post for you of my adventures if you really need me to. You know. Anything for my fans.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:57 PM   #28
Saya

I just love it when the troll can dish the dirt but can't take it, and feels he has to prove himself to a stranger on the interwebz XD

Did your father take you to Hawaii in exchange for a blow job? And is the store you're working in doing so badly that you get so much time to blow on the web?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #29
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
I just love it when the troll can dish the dirt but can't take it, and feels he has to prove himself to a stranger on the interwebz XD
Hah! I don't provide proof and you tell me to provide. I provide proof and you accuse it as being some deep need of mine. Fine then. No scuba diving or Mayan temple visit photos for you.

Quote:
Did your father take you to Hawaii in exchange for a blow job? And is the store you're working in doing so badly that you get so much time to blow on the web?
Who's the troll? The guy who is trying to be reasonable or the one making sexually vile comments about the other guy's dead father?

It isn't a store and they do just fine. I work on a computer that has the internet because I have proved to be able to multi-task and nobody questions because my work is immaculate.

Well that's all wrapped up in a nice little package I think. See you around, troll.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #30
Despanan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...successful.jpg
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #31
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son
Sieg Heil!
Huh. And yet four days ago you were saying you work in a bookstore. Is it a store that isn't a store? You work in a paradox?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:15 PM   #32
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
I don't have a job to speak of.
I don't work IN the store. I said I work FOR a bookstore.

You'll understand some day when you have a job.

You trolls are boring. I declare this conversation beaten to a pulp with me the obvious victor.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #33
Saya

I understand "I work in a bookstore" pretty well Such an insecure troll. Wonder how long it'll be before you post your resume just to prove something. How did you ever bribe your sister to let you stick your tongue down her throat?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #34
Despanan

Quote:
Huh. And yet four days ago you were saying you work in a bookstore. Is it a store that isn't a store? You work in a paradox?
It's a Zen riddle.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #35
Saya

Is the answer Mu?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:58 PM   #36
Despanan

The answer is OM!

...wait, no it's not.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:21 AM   #37
jack_the_knife

Anybody could see that Albert Mond is hacker from a mile off. Anyway, who cares? If you're stupid enough to actually log on through one of his sites, then you really deserve to be hacked.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #38
Eclipsing the Son

He continues to make attempts to hack identities and derail threads in this forum through spam and arguments made for the sake of argument. There is no way a person is as ignorant and clownish as him while still being able to type. Please banish this sociopath soon as possible.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #39
KontanKarite

What I find incredibly funny is the debate about Despanan's character and life.

While I could jump in on this and say the things that's already been said, it wont really matter. I can say the truth about Despanan, but being that you guys ARE trolls, it's your job to counter any truth I would speak of.

Trust me, if you guys were right about Despanan, I would agree. But you're wrong. Despite all your protest, your inclinations of his lack of being "Totally fucking awesome", or your assumptions of his lack to land some pussy, he continues to be everything he's claimed to be so far.

You guys would be cool, if you didn't cause me to facepalm every time I read your posts that were of a trolling nature.

Especially you, EtS. You're actually almost cool. If you'd just chill the fuck out and stop trolling, you'd be one of the cooler newbies to come here in a long time. :-/ It's just weird.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #40
Geoluhread

I've just noticed that Kontan is now Peter Murphy...
Congratulations =>
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #41
KontanKarite

I didn't even notice that.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:37 PM   #42
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:

Holy shit. I don't think I've ever seen you be so nasty. I'm a little impressed
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #43
Sanguine Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
Holy shit. I don't think I've ever seen you be so nasty. I'm a little impressed
Go saya!! tell it like it is
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #44
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Especially you, EtS. You're actually almost cool. If you'd just chill the fuck out and stop trolling, you'd be one of the cooler newbies to come here in a long time. :-/ It's just weird.
I know it's actually going to surprise alot of people, but I actually agree with this. Before I blocked him I remember thinking: "Man, I'd actually like this guy if he wasn't so obsessed with trolling.

You can't always tell when I'm being serious so I'll let you know now:

Seriously, I'm not trying to be condescending here or get in a little jab, if it wasn't for the giant attention-whoring threads and the racism I ran into early on, I really wouldn't have come down so hard on the guy.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #45
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan
I know it's actually going to surprise alot of people, but I actually agree with this. Before I blocked him I remember thinking: "Man, I'd actually like this guy if he wasn't so obsessed with trolling.

You can't always tell when I'm being serious so I'll let you know now:

Seriously, I'm not trying to be condescending here or get in a little jab, if it wasn't for the giant attention-whoring threads and the racism I ran into early on, I really wouldn't have come down so hard on the guy.

This would be touching, if I were the type that thirsted for the acceptance of bums.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:15 AM   #46
Sir. Helpmann

Any man that provides mere hiking photographs and claims to be "living the life" clearly has never been thrown out of a Hilton Hotel on a coke binge with a group of fucked up rich indie girls.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #47
Sir. Helpmann

Further to the point - how the fuck do any of you know he's living the high life?

All you have to work with is text on a screen. There's no proof that he's living a life worthy of attention, or that me and Eclipsing the Son are sociopaths with racist inclinations.

It's just a forum.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:37 AM   #48
Necrophagist

True, but people judge you on the basis what you type in a thread. Because you've posted racist comments on here, everyone will assume you are a racist.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:04 PM   #49
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
Further to the point - how the fuck do any of you know he's living the high life?

All you have to work with is text on a screen. There's no proof that he's living a life worthy of attention, or that me and Eclipsing the Son are sociopaths with racist inclinations.

It's just a forum.
Because some of us actually know him in person?

So by arbitrary standards of "livin' the high life", many may not think it's that great. But, the point is, he's living his life by his own standards, a self actualization that few people will ever come to realize. His life IS HIS own work of art. Most people's lives are simply the work and service of others.

When it comes down to this, trash talking the lives of others, you have to ask yourself, "How do you measure success?"

Old 12-03-2008, 03:25 PM   #50
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Because some of us actually know him in person?

So by arbitrary standards of "livin' the high life", many may not think it's that great. But, the point is, he's living his life by his own standards, a self actualization that few people will ever come to realize. His life IS HIS own work of art. Most people's lives are simply the work and service of others.

When it comes down to this, trash talking the lives of others, you have to ask yourself, "How do you measure success?"
This is how any person can feel about their self. Most people who see this sort of self actualization as an impressive thing are either losers or people who are fresh out of school.

I also have led a road of self discovery and realization. I've had epiphany and realization about reality on the road and in places of comfort all the same. Lived off the land and done every drug and gained plenty of experience.

Guess what. So have you. So has anybody who has ever lived.

The struggle here begins with this guy claiming to be an 'actor' and a 'writer'. Now a person can think whatever they want of themself. There are plenty of homeless losers who will claim the very same accomplishments. I want to see some credentials.