Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Man In Room 5

The Stupid Thread

This is the stupid thread. We post stupid stuff here. The OP (me) writes a stupid post and other stupid motherfuckers come along behind me and state the obvious by telling me how stupid it is.

Some stupid people will simply say this thread is stupid out of a need to boost their post count and feel they are "one of us" for stating something the rest of us can see plainly. Others will stupidly defend my stupidness with stupid arguments which attempt to justify my own stupidity on grounds that maybe my stupidity is a cry for attention or a chemical imbalance or due to my nationality, race, or sexual preference .

Other stupid people will merely throw in a pithy one liner as if that automatically makes them any less stupid for being able to keep their stupidness to a single line.

Truly stupid people won't even see the stupidity of this thread and will make a sincere attempt to join what they think is a meaningful conversation--thereby proving their own stupidity and starting the entire cycle over again.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
Man In Room 5

I suppose that--based on the thread's theme--Slipknot fans can congregate here too.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:20 AM   #3
PortraitOfSanity

Very well, you asked for stupid, and I shall deliver (click me)

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
Geoluhread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
LOL if you are reading this that means that you are stupid
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:33 AM   #5
gothicusmaximus

You neglected to mention the stupid person who stupidly feels compelled to stupidly assert his enlightenment and elevation above those he perceives as stupid by stupidly participating in the stupid discourse, rather than ignoring the stupid exchange of stupid ideas that he stupidly believes is so beneath him and just going to read a book or do something that's actually smart.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #6
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
You neglected to mention the stupid person who stupidly feels compelled to stupidly assert his enlightenment and elevation above those he perceives as stupid by stupidly participating in the stupid discourse, rather than ignoring the stupid exchange of stupid ideas that he stupidly believes is so beneath him and just going to read a book or do something that's actually smart.
You're stupid!

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Old 02-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #7
Man In Room 5

Quote:
How stupid of me.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:45 AM   #8
Necrophagist

Quote:
Really? How stupid of you.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #9
Man In Room 5

Shit! I just realized, I inadvertently invented a thread in which Neco will rule supreme.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:55 AM   #10
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man In Room 5
Shit! I just realized, I inadvertently invented a thread in which Neco will rule supreme.
RUN TO THE HILLS!

-Mr. Filth
Old 02-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #11
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
RUN TO THE HILLS!
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun fooooooooooooooooor your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives!
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote