Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 06-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
Arkana

septum and a big nose

Does anyone think it's possible that a septum piercing might make your nose look kind of big? I've been wanting to get mine done for a few months but I already have a hate and hate relationship with my nose and I'm worried it may cause it to look bigger.
Arkana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
Malice In Wonderland

No...
If anything a big ring hanging from it make it look smaller.
If you want to make it look smaller then stretch the septum ring.
It's painless and awesome.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Mauritia Mayer

Why don't you just get a hoop earring or CBR and hold it up to your nose to see what it looks like? Seriously. Then you can figure out whether you like it or not.

If that's you in the display pic, though, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Mauritia Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
Arkana

I've tried holding up one of my lip rings to my nose to see how it would look. I guess to me my nose looks big. I swear it's shaped weird. The bridge is straight but when it gets to the nose tip part it's rounded. I've never seen someone with a nose like that so maybe that's why I think it may look weird. I still want the piercing and it would be incredibly easy to hide it at work without taking it out. Just flip it.
Arkana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
crucifix

regardless of how big or small a ring would make it look, anything on it will draw attention to it. if you already hate your nose, do you want people having their eyes drawn to it?
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote