Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #751
Needlefeet

Why does it become sexual assault when it's a guy doing it to a girl?
I bet if it were the other way around nothing would've happened.
Needlefeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #752
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlefeet View Post
Why does it become sexual assault when it's a guy doing it to a girl?
I bet if it were the other way around nothing would've happened.
Nope, it doesn't "become" assault because of the genders involved, its either assault or its not. I bet though if it was the other way around he would never have thought of filing sexual assault charges, though, since a lot of people sadly do think that men can't be sexually assaulted, and they are far less likely to even report it.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:09 AM   #753
korinna5555

His lawyer said that because there wasn't a sexual intent, it can't be charged as a sex crime.
The school is making a big deal about this, not the girl. And yeah.. girls pants guys without so much as a slap on the wrist :/ They are definitely making an example of him, which isn't exactly fair.

He brings a lot of this on himself though.. he got into another fight last night, and the other kid pulled a gun. Thank the GODS he's okay.. but now mom is about ready to murder him. >_>
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:49 PM   #754
Solumina

Kohls.com will not process my payment to my charge account, the damn thing has timed out five times.

*mutters under breath*

I better not get charged multiple times cuz I really don't want to have to deal with the whole hassle of straightening that out with the bank.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:27 AM   #755
Needlefeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
He brings a lot of this on himself though.. he got into another fight last night, and the other kid pulled a gun. Thank the GODS he's okay.. but now mom is about ready to murder him. >_>
Jesus! Why the fuck would you pull a gun on someone in a fight!?
Old 07-18-2009, 02:51 AM   #756
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlefeet View Post
Jesus! Why the fuck would you pull a gun on someone in a fight!?
To win.
Well duh?

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:52 AM   #757
Alarica

I took my daughter to the doctors thinking she had tonsilitis. She's now got a course of Tamiflu 'to be on the safe side' because apparently shes got mild end symptoms but her asthma and other problems shot her up to a risk.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #758
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Kohls.com will not process my payment to my charge account, the damn thing has timed out five times.

*mutters under breath*

I better not get charged multiple times cuz I really don't want to have to deal with the whole hassle of straightening that out with the bank.
Hmm, did you make screen captures in case you DO have to make a claim?

To steer back on topic...It's too damn hot, I have to wash my hair soon, and it's time to clean up and do some serious laundry fu. And get Saturday off for work as I've already asked and got it off but I'm still on schedule. :P

And for Comic-Con, I can't decide between panels with The Venture Bros creators, Elvis Mitchell and Salli Richardson or LGBT presence in comic books.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #759
Needlefeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
To win.
Well duh?
'Spose.
I'm just saying, it's stupid to pull a gun on someone during a fist fight. Why not just beat the shit out of them with a weapon of some sort instead of shooting them?
Old 07-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #760
the-nihilist

I'm like so hungry right now. Maybe I'll order a pizza or something. I wished I lived near a Denny's or something... that'd be great. It's too bad I can't cook. Damn.
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #761
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly PopMuzik View Post
Hmm, did you make screen captures in case you DO have to make a claim?
It did process three times but the bank caught it and called me so they didn't take the extra out of my account. They also called and straightened things out with Kohls. I do love dealing with a bank that actually has the ability to take a personal interest in all of their clients. Yay local banks!
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #762
Still Jack

I still have flu and I feel like I've been sleeping under a pile-driver...
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #763
Alarica

Hayfever sucks, and I'm hardly sleeping because of my bloody thyroxine, dropped a dinner knife on my foot. Monday morning sucks.....

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 07-20-2009, 01:42 AM   #764
Anima_Severem

AUGH.

I hate it when college creeps up on me.
Anima_Severem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:55 AM   #765
Needlefeet

I think I just lost my closest friend. Fuck.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #766
Solumina

I'm really sorry to hear that, what happened?
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #767
Lolly PopMuzik

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

-I woke up after maybe 5 hours of sleep feeling perfectly refreshed and I went to bed at close to 5 AM.
-My hair is now without bounce and shine meaning it's time for a touchup relaxer (I washed it yesterday and humidity is not my hair's friend)
-My nerves were really tried by someone browsing watches for nearly a half-hour before closing because they couldn't accept that most of the store's watches never go on sale
-I'm PMSing hardcore (torn between wanting to cry and break any piece of dishware in sight while screaming bloody murder)
-I'm feeling like a really old hermit as working tires me out (especially since I largely dig my job) and haven't had the urge to really go out on the town
-I can't stop slouching for some reason

And Alarica, how badly have you hurt your foot? Need for stitches or just a shallow cut?
Old 07-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #768
Still Jack

I think you need a very heavy party. Just to throw you up and then bring you down again. =D
Old 07-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #769
Alarica

I get like that Lolly, only with me I end up shutting myself away for a bit, with my music on loud. Hope it doesnt last too long for you, and you can feel happier soon!

Foot was small cut, big bruise, much stupidity. That's what I got for throwing my weight about....

Friends keep bitching about their lives, asking my advice, then making excuses to do sod all to help themselves. ARRRGH.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #770
Solumina

My roommate is an idiot >_<

I was rather happy to find that he had taken care of his dishes before I woke up today, as it usually takes him a few days and plenty of reminders to get around to cleaning up after himself, until I opened the dishwasher. The idiot completely filled the bottom rack with large pots and pans, meaning that the water couldn't circulate properly, to top it off my pots and pans are not dishwasher safe, I have mentioned this before but apparently he wasn't listening.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #771
DRM

Last night I snuck out, walked 1-2 miles to my friends house, stayed there for a couple house, and got back home at about 7.
Of all the things I could have gotten caught for and I get grounded because I told my Dad I fell asleep outside to explain the grass all over mty shoes.
I can't believe I was grounded for "falling asleep outdoors"!
O.o
DRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:36 AM   #772
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM View Post
Last night I snuck out, walked 1-2 miles to my friends house, stayed there for a couple house, and got back home at about 7.
Of all the things I could have gotten caught for and I get grounded because I told my Dad I fell asleep outside to explain the grass all over mty shoes.
I can't believe I was grounded for "falling asleep outdoors"!
O.o
It's not so much grounded for "falling asleep outdoors" but being grounded for obviously sneaking out and (badly) lying about it. You couldn't at least make up a plausible lie?

And thanks Still Jack and Alarica. My cold black gangrenous heart warmed and brightened up a little bit.

How can you mess up on washing non dishwasher safe pots and pans?! He could've had the courtesy to rinse and soak the dishes before doing whatever. That's why I usually do 'em by hand.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #773
Alarica

Woooah, slight parental over reaction there! I've got my own house and 4 kids and my dad hasn't spoken to me in about 18 months - because he saw 1 of my tattoos. I wouldnt mind but he used to be cool. Now he's an old fart.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #774
Needlefeet

Dude... Are you fucking serious? That sucks.
My dad got a tattoo and mum went crazy at him.
My brother got a tattoo and mum says "at least it doesn't look like a big black blob..."
That was classic.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:42 AM   #775
Still Jack

This must be one of the worst hangovers ever. I feel like someones bulldozed my bran and is trying to drive out through my right eye socket. I am not Mr. Fabulous today and it's definitely red light for cheesin' it. I need pills....