Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #276
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Except Mir and me?
fixed sorry.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #277
Anarasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
No one is saying that all religious theists are morons*except mir and alan*, and I'm not trying to bash what you are saying...but how are you going to defend a person who says they are muslim but then contradicts they're own religion?

I personally do not like religions in general...I know they exist though and I have friends from all sorts of faiths. I'll love the person...but I don't have to love what they believe in.
As stated in one of my previous posts, I think the OP is a freckin' cockmonkey as well.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:34 PM   #278
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
As stated in one of my previous posts, I think the OP is a freckin' cockmonkey as well.

Yes very much so.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #279
monti

Smile

Ok you see vindi
you have a royal blood that is making sence for you to be an elite
bcz it is special gens that makes a person be simply smarter and cleaner and higher in general like X-Men. Sometimes people not from royal blood can be elite also - if they have a good manners and high level of mind and clean heart, powerful soul etc.
what about religion as i said, there is elite royal and saints in sufism. those who are following them are real muslims and clean islam. but mostly now people in middle east and even in russia they dont accept the chain of royal blood and authority of sufi - chain that come from prophetic blood and coming threw one to one by teacher and student -

http://naqshbandi.org/chain/names.htm

the knowledge of mystical starting from the beginning of the world and contains all knowledges of all prophets and Jesus Christ also in the previous chain of Masters. Its like magicians club. So what im saying - this stuff is hidden and you can't know. They specially made it so complicated that you will never know who is who. Understand?

And... what about jeoge bush is just i said that sufi people are very friendly and peaceful that even he accept them very lovely. So it means nobody say bad stuff about sufi people like they started in the beginning.
Also Insider Revelations are based on secret knowledge that is known to elite. You can only make a research about all that stuff by yourself.

Actually japan princess Masako is here also:
http://sheiknazim.ucoz.ru/forum/14-14-1

So maybe its your aunty
monti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:15 AM   #280
monti

the future elite cant live in dirty community and they going away and making a groups like "Defenders of Truth" and the young ones going to Gothic. So it just making a sence about all stuff...

and recruiting is wrong word.
you are always independent.
what i say - you must do your real job.
do your own community and act as you like.
but we know that our job is unite where ever we are - the elite.
to teach people high morality, ethiquet and aesthetics.

that was in all tims before the hard times coming - the saviours the heroes and princess coming to protect from evil hunger times in middleage you remember who bulild all this gothic chapels?
Old 08-22-2009, 06:23 AM   #281
monti

it was royal families that following sufi orders.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:25 AM   #282
zerademark

Quote:
Ok you see vindi
you have a royal blood that is making sence for you to be an elite
And how did you realize that? "Sense" it over the internet? I know people who can do that, and I know you cant.
Besides, royal blood only means thousand of years ago one caveman had more money or leadership. There is nothing like pure royal blood; the same kind of blood streams through every human.

Quote:
bcz it is special gens that makes a person be simply smarter and cleaner and higher in general like X-Men. Sometimes people not from royal blood can be elite also - if they have a good manners and high level of mind and clean heart, powerful soul etc
Dunnn dunn X-men, Attack!

Quote:
what about religion as i said, there is elite royal and saints in sufism. those who are following them are real muslims and clean islam. but mostly now people in middle east and even in russia they dont accept the chain of royal blood and authority of sufi - chain that come from prophetic blood and coming threw one to one by teacher and student -
No, following the Quran and having and keeping a good soul makes you a good/real Muslim.

Quote:
the future elite cant live in dirty community and they going away and making a groups like "Defenders of Truth" and the young ones going to Gothic. So it just making a sence about all stuff...
Goths and Islam dont mix! What is the point into making the youth goth? Goth is subculture and Islam is a religion. They.dont.mix.

Quote:
Stop, your making my religion look bad
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:30 AM   #283
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by monti View Post
it was royal families that following sufi orders.
Queen Beatrix? Princess Maxima? In a land like Netherlands I dearly disbelieve on that.
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:33 AM   #284
monti

zerademark
You so naive.
I dont blame you.
Believe what you want to believe.
But the truth is still beyond your knowledge.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:35 AM   #285
zerademark

Quote:

that was in all tims before the hard times coming - the saviours the heroes and princess coming to protect from evil hunger times in middleage you remember who bulild all this gothic chapels?
You do realize there is like a big difference between gothic architecture/art and goths? Goths are people who.like.gothic.music.

Here is what I think what happened:

You, an innocent little boy, wandered off into the internet. Instead of your Teletubies fanwebsite however, you found a radical Muslim internet site. You told them you were gothic. Now, in my country, the Imams would find a way to convince me to leave my ways, because they are wrong. But I bet the radical Muslims didnt even know what gothic means, so he started to recruit you and spilled ideas of how goths and Muslims are alike. He then urged you to spread the word.And that brings us here.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:38 AM   #286
zerademark

Quote:
zerademark
You so naive.
I dont blame you.
Believe what you want to believe.
But the truth is still beyond your knowledge.
And I think you're not realizing what your into.
btw, thats Mr Zerachiel de Mark for you. Or Zerachiel van Mark. I havent decided yet.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #287
viscus

Thumbs down This thread

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:04 AM   #288
monti

zerademark
Yes i told you believe what you want to believe.
I know your ego dont let you to agree with truth.
Because it is a human nature - to blame everything what is beyond own understanding.
Yes if it is so easy for you to believe so, then you are free to do.
BUt as I said, the highest level of knowledge is by my side, and the rest is just a fake for pigs.

But i will explain you 1 time why im smarter than you.
You say to be a real muslim you must follow quran.
But you forget that to explain that quran God sent a prophet, so all his actions was the explanation of the Divine Book.

And then he left his sunna to his sahabas. You cannot take it from books.
It is given only from the first hands by the chain from prohet to sahaba and then to tabeens and so over till nowadays it called sufism. And its abosultely mystical and love path.

But the thing that you was learning is a fake one. Its based on goverment wish to make you feel safe that they give you kinda belief and you are happy. But you never going to get a good characteristics without a spiritual guide which is a saint or by arabic Awlia.

And also read my previous posts. In arabic 2 million words and in english only 300.000 so every word has nearly 10 translations of different meanings. So if you have read the translation - you are just on a wrong way. You have to go www.nurmuhammad.com and find a method of real reading of quran by the real mysctical occult method shown by miraclous prophet Muhammad. Or can you perform any of his miracles? If no then you have no connection with his teachings. The End.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:33 AM   #289
zerademark

Quote:
zerademark
Yes i told you believe what you want to believe.
I know your ego dont let you to agree with truth.
Because it is a human nature - to blame everything what is beyond own understanding.
Yes if it is so easy for you to believe so, then you are free to do.
BUt as I said, the highest level of knowledge is by my side, and the rest is just a fake for pigs.

I don't recall blaming anyone for anything. And it is also human nature to - when dealt with alot of stress - explore occult or spirituality. Something tells me something happened to you and now you're trapped into this cult.
The highest level of knowledge? May I ask what you're arguments are to render your knowledge the highest?

But i will explain you 1 time why im smarter than you.
Go ahead.

You say to be a real muslim you must follow quran.
...and have a good heart. No amount of reading Quran will help you if you keep commiting crimes.

But you forget that to explain that quran God sent a prophet, so all his actions was the explanation of the Divine Book.
Mohammed was informed about God's rules and so so by angels. He then let everything he learned bundled into a book. But yes, the book is probable corrupt since it was in hands of humans, and everything in hands of humans will be corrupt for their own profits.

And then he left his sunna to his sahabas. You cannot take it from books.
It is given only from the first hands by the chain from prohet to sahaba and then to tabeens and so over till nowadays it called sufism. And its abosultely mystical and love path.
Like I said earlier, true religion doesnt approve of mysticism. Everything you just said points of symptons used by cults.

But the thing that you was learning is a fake one. Its based on goverment wish to make you feel safe that they give you kinda belief and you are happy. But you never going to get a good characteristics without a spiritual guide which is a saint or by arabic Awlia.
1) A cult states only the members of the cult will be saved/are better then other people/superiour to other people.
And bob, being superiour to other people isnt really the definition of "good characteristics".

And also read my previous posts. In arabic 2 million words and in english only 300.000 so every word has nearly 10 translations of different meanings. So if you have read the translation - you are just on a wrong way. You have to go www.nurmuhammad.com and find a method of real reading of quran by the real mysctical occult method shown by miraclous prophet Muhammad. Or can you perform any of his miracles? If no then you have no connection with his teachings. The End.
I have read the Quran in its original writing. My community never approved of any translation.
Mystical occult? I hope you're not talking about summoning Mohammed with a Ouja board....

You answered about nothing of my questions, so please answer this:

What.is.your.objective.?.

~Zerachiel van Mark~
Old 08-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #290
monti

I remind ones again.
Our elite society based on true royal families and the way of clean mind and high culture. And i realy dislike speaking with morons. You Are Right! Okay? Forget about everything. I thought that you just don't know something, but you just dumb.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #291
Alan

No one gives a fuck, you fucking fascist.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #292
Terminus

Quote:
I remind ones again.
Our elite society based on true royal families
Why would you want me to trust a bunch of inbreds?
Terminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #293
monti

And this is how our people are look like:

So does anybody have any questions about how it is possible to combine sufism, royality and gothics now?
Old 08-22-2009, 02:37 PM   #294
zerademark

Quote:
So does anybody have any questions about how it is possible to combine sufism, royality and gothics now?
Yes, I do. But you already established that I'm dumb, so......
Old 08-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #295
allyssa

as goth, I really don't think I am better than the most crippled human being
..., I think you are using rhetoric to perpetuate mass inequality and doing your "religion" a great dis-service by your attempted arts of persuasion...this mentality is a holocaust mentality and other excuses for genocide, I am happy believing in nothing and do not want to be forced to do or believe anything so leave us alone also I am a degenerate if you would like to kill me please do as I do not want to live in a world with people like you.
allyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #296
Konstantin

Quote:
You googled a couple of generic "Goth" pictures, and you're using that as your proof? Quit wasting time and get your ass to school. You might learn what constitutes an actual "argument", and "proof".

It's actually kind of cute, watching you struggle for our amusement. At the same time, it's strangely annoying because you're uniting two things that have nothing to do with each other, and WANT nothing to do with each other in the majority of cases. The "Royal Families" only follow Islam in the Islamic countries. And those countries frequently show a high degree of animosity towards anything Gothic. Saying otherwise makes you deeply delusional, and to paraphrase your own metaphor, having your head firmly lodged up your ass doesn't make it so.

Goth is a subculture with no religious affiliation. We know that, because *gasp* we're goths! Gothic architecture is deeply rooted in Christianity. Gothic attire is deeply rooted in Victorian and Western fashions. I don't know of a single Goth band or musician that follows Islam (though I would love to be introduced to their music!). Gothic literature has nothing to do with Islam, either. There's no debate that you're an idiot - I'm just mystified as to where you'd even get the idea to try and combine Goth with Islam in the first place.

In other news, this clown has started similar threads on a number of other goth-oriented forums. Looks like G.net's the only one to even bother reading it though - and this thread's the first thing that comes up in the search results for "elite gothic organisation". That's just embarrassing.
Konstantin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #297
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
Goth is a subculture with no religious affiliation. We know that, because *gasp* we're goths! Gothic architecture is deeply rooted in Christianity. Gothic attire is deeply rooted in Victorian and Western fashions. I don't know of a single Goth band or musician that follows Islam (though I would love to be introduced to their music!)
You mean you never heard Peter FUCKING Murphy? He's a Sufi Muslim, as we already stated in this thread. There's NO religious affiliation, it really doesn't matter what religion you are, goth music has nothing to do with architecture or victorian literature,and the attire is deeply rooted in Andi Sexgang and Siouxsie Sioux's fashions. Oy.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #298
monti

2 allyssa
Poor baby. We only speaking about how to teach people live in peace and the bankers want to do the oposite. We are not bankers. So hate better them. And watch the movies that are posted in this topic to understand that royal families are keepers of peace for all people of the world. But since democracy came the bankers start to harm the whole nations. And they made a plan how by financial crysis make 5 billion people to free up the space on the earth. This is not good. And instead of doing something you just fkin blaming the wrong person. I really wonder, what is your IQ.

Konstantin
You never will see farther than your nose, sorry dude. We are speaking on subject that is known only to few people with high education and culture.
All of the european true royal families that belong to Insiders are MUSLIMS! But what is muslims for you? As I told before - the reality is hidden, and it is sufism. What is sufism? Oh, sorry, you don't know. So if you don't know then better learn before speak. I already have put one picture to prove you that prince of England Charles is a follower of Saint sufi Sheikh Nazim al-Haqqani. But you can say that picture is not proof, so go ahead and ask him personally, you moron. I've met the princes, kings, presidents you not. So GF yourself.
We making an examples of what is real and what is not. Look to the fashion of that kind of goths that i posted, this is not post punk and is not a whore style. This is delicate aristoratic elite goths.

Tha
Old 08-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #299
Saya

Quote:
2 allyssa
Poor baby. We only speaking about how to teach people live in peace and the bankers want to do the oposite. We are not bankers. So hate better them. And watch the movies that are posted in this topic to understand that royal families are keepers of peace for all people of the world. But since democracy came the bankers start to harm the whole nations.

Konstantin
You never will see farther than your nose, sorry dude. We are speaking on subject that is known only to few people with high education and culture.
All of the true royal families that belong to Insiders are MUSLIMS! But what is muslims for you? As I told before - the reality is hidden, and it is sufism. What is sufism? Oh, sorry, you don't know. So if you don't know then better learn before speak. I already have put one picture to prove you that prince of England Charles is a follower of Saint sufi Sheikh Nazim al-Haqqani. But you can say that picture is not proof, so go ahead and ask him personally, you moron. I've met the princes, kings, presidents you not. So GF yourself.
We making an examples of what is real and what is not. Look to the fashion of that kind of goths that i posted, this is not post punk and is not a whore style. This is delicate aristoratic elite goths.

Tha
This is worse than $hade, I wanna tell him to fuck off but I can't understand much at all to use as a reason.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #300
Anarasha

All you have really managed to do is establish just how dumb you think we all are, nothing else. You haven't told us just how you wanna go about changing the world into this impossible utopia of inbred Muslim joy and happiness.
Feel free to share some details.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote