Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #51
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenn View Post
I dont mean to be critical, but I would be rather interested to see literature concurring with that.

(I mean that very honestly)
All you need to do is look at how well California is doing with all those Illegal Immigrants in their state's economy... Short answer is everything is going to shit out west because of the drain they are causing.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #52
Catch

Augh! You're supposed to be banned. I don't know why. I haven't seen any spam.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #53
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenn View Post
I dont mean to be critical, but I would be rather interested to see literature concurring with that.

(I mean that very honestly)
Like D0p3y said, just google it. If you want to find articles with that exact phrasing, search "illegal immigration net positive" or something.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #54
donmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Legal Immigration is helpful not only to those that are seeking new opportunities,but also to the Nation they are Immigrating into.

Illegal Immigration is a drain on everyone,and it causes more problems for a nation that is going through a rough Economy.
Look, immigration is a byproduct of the market; It happens everywhere, and its innevitable. No person is born 'illegal'.

Its understandable why xenophobia and racism occurs in places where a stong mesh of cultures come to contact.

Like I said before, immigration and and the exchange of cultures will be a great challenge for globalization.
donmara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:48 AM   #55
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmara View Post
Look, immigration is a byproduct of the market; It happens everywhere, and its innevitable. No person is born 'illegal'.

Its understandable why xenophobia and racism occurs in places where a stong mesh of cultures come to contact.

Like I said before, immigration and and the exchange of cultures will be a great challenge for globalization.
I'm not talking about cultures or Xenophobia,I'm talking about legal Immigration into a country vs ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION into a country.

One is by the law and is helpful the other is lawless and unhelpful to any economic situation.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #56
ape descendant

ROFLMAO I'm glad to see that you're giving up. There are so many more interesting bits of actual news we can talk about anyway.

I mean, that article about the lady giving birth in the car was far more interesting than crappy conspiracy theory bullshit anyway.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #57
Odineye

Wow, I have whitnessed many creatures die. Everyone sad in its own right but that of Deadman is tragic. I can't say that I even met the man. It was like having to put down a deseased puppy that the whole village knew. I will spare a moment of scilence.
Odineye is offline   Reply With Quote