Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-22-2006, 09:13 PM   #26
swt&inc angel??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal
You just said your girlfriend ate poo. That makes me giggle like Beavis.

On the thread jack. I've been here almost as long as DeadHymn - big deal. He chastised another member and some of us called him on it - big deal. That turned into sniping with the excuse that there's an outside history - again whoopty doo. If there are reasons outside of this thread and outside of gnet for the public attitude and attack/retaliation then I'd suggest you take the conflict elswhere - or give everyone else the complete story so we have the backdrop to the public immaturity.

I've gone through phases with this site - post for a while - let it go for a while - as I'd assume anyone does. What amazes me is how many times I see people - sometimes the same people over and over again - announce their departure like their stepping down from the oval office. It's kinda funny. Maybe I just don't have the same perspective as others but if I want to stop posting then I'll simply stop posting. If someone wanted to then find me they wouldn't have to look very hard. The same goes for pretty much anyone else here. The big dramatic exits always seem to me to be simple silly cries for attention because everyone always replies "no don't go please stay we love you come back blah blah blah". It's especially silly when someone does that and then either doesn't leave or leaves for like a week and comes back (only to post the same exit speech eventually). Silliness.
This does make sence but I think 1) everyonce in a while everyone needs to feel loved and thats their way of saying so ( not spiceficaly talking about dead hymn)
2)That may have only been for his friends who he talks to via pm. So can I really say its silliness before talking to him and seeing? Im sorry to disagree but the truth is, is that if he has a lot of friends he may not have wanted to try and pm everyone. Just another oppinion hope I did not offend anyone!
swt&inc angel?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #27
Manimal

Your grammer makes baby Jesus cry.

And to be clear: I'm not talking about the "Hey guys, I'm out of here. Message me at XXX@xxx" exits. These exits are fine. I'm talking about "You suck, he sucks, she sucks, this site sucks, my life sucks, whine whine, I say I want to leave but really I need a hug and a swiftkick in the ass" exits. These are what I refer to as... silliness.

End of line.
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #28
Disfunction

*grammar

*looks around*

Man... That's hot.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #29
swt&inc angel??

Sorry guys, I see a few things I did wrong. Ill try to fix them. If I continue to piss you off on this matter, please pm me and tell me what I continualy do wrong so I can fix it.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:03 AM   #30
edible_eye

ya know, my asshole sometimes itches. when i scratch it, though - my finger smells like shit. i don't like shitty-finger.

is there a way to rectify this situation?
Old 01-23-2006, 06:20 AM   #31
Blushing Heliophobe

Don't sniff your finger.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:29 AM   #32
Disfunction

I'd think it more apt to wash your hands vigorously, that way there's no unfortunate incidences with an itchy nose.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:39 AM   #33
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
ya know, my asshole sometimes itches. when i scratch it, though - my finger smells like shit. i don't like shitty-finger.

Hahahaha!

You're hot!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 09:05 AM   #34
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye

Just staple this to your Asshole and you can have weed-finger, instead of shitty finger.

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:28 AM   #35
OnixxFilth

I genuinely don't believe that DH isn't going to keep poking his nose in here. If I post, he will come. Believe me. To correct you, DH, I am most certainly NOT morbidly obese. Check my profile picture on Yahoo! if you don't believe me. And yes, it is the real me.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:56 AM   #36
swt&inc angel??

Ok lets just get off this subject before someone says someting out of anger. That they may regret later. So what were we talking about... oh yeah, what poem or atleast did you write it or see one you like and want to give him. ( by what poem I was just after the name not the whole thing I dont want to ask you to share it if you wrote it unless your comfy with telling us about it.)
Old 01-24-2006, 08:53 AM   #37
OnixxFilth

I never wrote any poem.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:29 AM   #38
swt&inc angel??

Oh ok so are you still planning to get him a poem?
Old 01-24-2006, 11:32 AM   #39
OnixxFilth

No, I don't think so- he's not really into poetry.