Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 05:35 PM   #2076
Reject_Bunnies

Do you know what I hate?
Suddenly finding out the forumboard you joined is nothing more then a giant support group.
Since at one time I assumed this was a(And now I use the term loosly) "Gothic" site,here's a picture I recently took..Guess I'm in the minority now.http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...Picture002.jpg
Old 02-28-2006, 06:20 PM   #2077
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Hunny, he's a troll... He definitely established that this afternoon.
Go look in the "Is Homosexuality a Mental Disorder" thread.
Yeah,go look in there. And be sure to read what I said about this being an "Exclusive Club".
Damn,the truth hurts.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:54 PM   #2078
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Oh, yeah, Eyes, I forgot to tell you. He's decided that because he's an asshole and we don't like him, we're an "exclusive club".
And now a word from Captain Obvious:
I'm an "Asshole" because you didn't like the way I said what I said.
It's funny how somebody can start a "debate" with:"Those fucking Christian Assfucks" and everythings' fine and dandy. HMMMmmmm..
Old 02-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #2079
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesofatragedy
After reading those posts, I makes me sad to see what was a potential new addition has now gone sour.
Because I didn't agree with a topic,and actually spoke out about it.
So I don't like Gays,big whoopdy doo. If I had kept quiet about it,nobody would have ever known.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #2080
Disfunction

He's an interesting character and all, but he lacks logical content. He only maintains the facade.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 02-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #2081
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reject_Bunnies
And now a word from Captain Obvious:
I'm an "Asshole" because you didn't like the way I said what I said.
It's funny how somebody can start a "debate" with:"Those fucking Christian Assfucks" and everythings' fine and dandy. HMMMmmmm..

Quote:

It seems like your 'tolerance' only goes so far,until someone says something that you don't like.
Let me refresh your memory;

Quote:
Being Homosexual is a choice,end of story.

Of course they try (And usually succeed) to brainwash you from an early age in the schools. Kids are forced to accept "Diversity" as the natural law of the land and anyone who should dare question it's worth is an evil hatemonger. Just as being taught to accept Blacks,Jews,or other minorities has become cool,being homosexual is drilled into your head Twenty-Four hours a day as a perfectly normal way of life(A life you're born into no less). And anyone who doesn't automatically pat them on the back and accept their perverted lifestyle is automatically an Evil Homophobe.

And nobody seems to have a problem that Gays are now being portrayed in movies and on television as heroes,role models,witty and intelligent. Flaunting their obvious knowledge of clothes or cooking to the rest of us "Norms" who weren't lucky enough to be born Gay. As this forced acceptance is shoved in your face each day, it proves to me that the 'Gay Agenda' is alive and well.

Forcing everyone to love and embrace "Diversity" as perfect and natural.

And I also don't need to quote Bible verses or scripture to simply understand that something this sick,perverted, and obviously wrong..could never EVER be "Natural".
This was my reply;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

However, if you want to bash Gays do it somewhere else.

We do not enjoy nor do we appreciate the type of racist hatred you are spewing.

We have Members from all over the World, from many different cultures, backgrounds and yes, sexual persuasions.

We respect the indivdual as a Whole here at Gothic.net, regardless of sexual preference.

If you wish to debate the nuances of Sexuality, please do so in a more respectful manner or find a site more suited to your type of views.
To which you replied;

Quote:

It seems like your 'tolerance' only goes so far,until someone says something that you don't like.
Quote:
Let me refresh your memory;

Real slick, the way you avoided my very respectful request.

As far as people being disrespectful to you; It was that very fact which prompted my post in the Abortion thread, reiterating to EVERYONE that if they couldn't discuss the issue without being hateful then I would close the thread.

So don't friggin tell me how far my tolerance goes, when I went to bat for you in order to ensure that the topic be debated without Venom.

Your remarks in this thread WERE out of line.

I merely asked that in the future you make an attempt to construct your posts in a less inflamatory and racist fashion.

Pretty Simple.
Quote:
Since when did this become a fucking LBGT support group?
Oh wait,it already was.My bad.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...creepygman.jpg
Quote:
Look, I have been ever so patient with you..

Please cut your crap, and act like a grown up.

Otherwise, I have to start wasting your time and mine by deleting the posts you make that contain insults and epithets..

Just quit okay?

Find another thread to contribute to if this one isn't working out.

Please just stop with the Bullshit..
Can I make myself ANY CLEARER to you?

Please Stop..
Old 02-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #2082
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Can I make myself ANY CLEARER to you?
You made your point long ago,I understand. But what do you do when things have spun so out of control,a simply apology isn't going to be accepted?
Old 02-28-2006, 07:30 PM   #2083
edible_eye

how about you take a deep breath, look around the site a bit more and get a better feel for the place then? don't apologize. you are who you are.

not every website is for everyone.

but let's face it - if your reason for being here is to virtually bitch-slap members here in a tongue-in-cheek fashion, as you've already seen, it's gonna come back to you in spades.

look around the site again, reject. maybe it's not the place you thought it was. if that's not the case - pay a little more attention to the words you use.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:26 PM   #2084
Gnossos

I knew better than to go to the hippie restaurant; I've been there before, and I know what the service is like. But I was so hungry, and I had a wicked craving for a grilled cheese and veggie sandwich, and it (the restaurant) was right there in front of me. Also, they garnish their plates with caper berries, which are excellent.

So I went in and ordered, being sure to specify "No bean sprouts." Since it's a hippie restaurant, they put sprouts on everything; I despise them. I don't even consider them food, just an extremely efficient E. coli delivery system.

Seriously. They're like the unfiltered cigarettes of the vegetable kingdom. My best friend's master's thesis focused on contaminants in commercially-grown food, and one of the many disturbing nuggets of information she felt compelled to share with me is that sprouts are generally crawling with that shit. Avoid them at all costs. Besides, they taste like ass.

Then, I settled down with my book for a nice long wait, since everyone who works at the hippie restaurant has to go out back at least six or seven times an hour to get high.

Twenty-five minutes later, Slacker-Boy presented me with my plate. Sure enough, my sandwich had masses of big old nasty sperm-things hanging out all over the sides, looking like the goddamn Jolly Green Giant's pubic hair. Eeep.

"I asked for no sprouts," sez I.

"Ohh, right," said Slacker Boy, scratching his nascent dreads. "Could you, like, pick them off?"

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, and all the saints above. I channeled the Momzilla, who never put up with any bullshit.

"No," I said. "I paid six-ninety-five for this, and I want what I asked and paid for. Please." He sighed at my repressive, capitalist attitude, and slouched back to the grill, plate in hand.

Fortunately, the hippie restaurant has an open kitchen, and I was able to watch the surprisingly rapid re-making of my meal.

Slacker Boy brought my sandwich back with a notable lack of good grace (the poor thing hadn't gotten baked for at least half an hour), and I finally had my late lunch.

Never again.

*Begins to write on blackboard*: "I will not eat at..." 500 times
Old 02-28-2006, 09:28 PM   #2085
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Well, for starters, think about what happened to get everyone to that point.
I'm aware of exactly what I said to receive the responses I got.
But like I said,just apologizing isn't going to cut it around here(Half the people are ignoring me anyway so they wouldn't see it).
Old 02-28-2006, 09:43 PM   #2086
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
I dunno, I thought maybe you were ok for a while, but your malicious "poor me" posts make you seem unredeemable.
Things got totally out of control,and it was fun for awhile. But now it's like:"I was an idiot,what have I done"? (I did offer to post a picture)
Old 02-28-2006, 09:50 PM   #2087
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
If we're not a gothic website, like you suspected, and you're going to hate a great deal of our members for being a part of the LGBT community, why would you even want to stay?
Would you believe to make friends?
Old 02-28-2006, 10:12 PM   #2088
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
With me? I'm bi. You hate me.
Alright,let me back up a little bit here. Some background information about myself: The reason I really came back to this board is because I wanted to make some new 'online' friends. You see, I was recently banned for life from the forumboard I had been on before(And before you say:"It's because you hated everyone on that board,let me explain).

I had many 'online and forum' friends there,including a girl that I had become close to last summer. Long story short with her is we basically "broke up" and to my knowledge she was fine and was actually moving in with a guy(I even received her blessing that all was well). Anywho,low and behold all this time(Behind my back) she's been screwing around with the forum owner,and whispering a bunch of bullshit about me to him. So he naturally gets pissed and informs the entire board that I'm evil/a threat/etc. and even went so far as to say I was thinking about kidnapping members(WTF?).

The whole board believes what the owners said about me,based on a ton of crap this girl fed him. I get banned,and Yes I'm still ticked over this. So stupid me goes back to this forum and tries to get back into an online community(And I fuck it up big time). To make matters worse,the forum I came from was a "special" forum dedicated to a certain fetish that I'm pretty sure 99.999% of the Gothic.net people don't have(Or have ever heard of). So I'm out on the street,upset and without a place to call "home"(Plus with this fetish I have,I'm in a minority myself).

Feel free not to believe a word of this,but I have no reason to lie.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:42 PM   #2089
WolfMoon

So what's this weird fetish that we've supposedly never hard of?

I bet at least on of us has.

>=)
Old 02-28-2006, 11:34 PM   #2090
JuliaGaltic

Quote:
Thanks for the permission. I'll take you up on that. Some of us believed you once before (recently) just to have you tell us that it was bs, like some of the other members were saying it was.

I don't believe you are sincere in any apologies, especially after that "sincere" thread. People actually started giving you advice as per your request and you started spewing more bile.

This is why your apology isn't enough anymore. You have apologized in the past and it's been accepted only to have you go back to doing exactly what you apologized for.

Listen to the general concensus of this forum now. Cut your losses and leave with whatever dignity you have left.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:07 AM   #2091
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

the forum I came from was a "special" forum dedicated to a certain fetish that I'm pretty sure 99.999% of the Gothic.net people don't have(Or have ever heard of). So I'm out on the street,upset and without a place to call "home"(Plus with this fetish I have,I'm in a minority myself).

This Lunatic has a Sneeze Fetish, Ladies and Gentlemen..

And yes I now know this for a fact..

Please find somewhere else to post..

NOW would be good.

Just Go.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:16 AM   #2092
Empty_Purple_Stars

And furthermore don't blame your poor behavior on your;

"Sneezing Fetish"

From what I have learned, we don't want your kind of Negativity here either.

And if a group of your fellow Snot Worshippers kick YOU out of the group, that SERIOUSLY says something about YOU as a person.

Give that some Thought.

Really..
Old 03-01-2006, 12:30 AM   #2093
Sanctus Dei

Madness I tell you, pure unadulterated moronic madness!

Snot fetish... good god, must there be some ridiculous club for everything??
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:05 AM   #2094
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
And if a group of your fellow Snot Worshippers kick YOU out of the group, that SERIOUSLY says something about YOU as a person.

Did you even read my last post? I was banned from the SSF because of what one(Count 'em,ONE)person said to the forum owner.

{If you had dug a little deeper in your quest to get the dirt on me,you might have noticed that I'm only attracted to female sneezing(And then it depends on the person),males do nothing for me...how's THAT for genes?}
Old 03-01-2006, 07:54 AM   #2095
pitseleh

Reject - Enough already! You've already established, ad nauseam, that you're NOT GAY.

Look over here everybody! Somebody's NOT GAY!!

*shock*

Fuck you are boring.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:49 AM   #2096
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Did you even read my last post? I was banned from the SSF because of what one(Count 'em,ONE)person said to the forum owner.

{If you had dug a little deeper in your quest to get the dirt on me,you might have noticed that I'm only attracted to female sneezing(And then it depends on the person),males do nothing for me...how's THAT for genes?}
Actually I didn't 'quest'.

Someone from your Creepy Site emailed me, about you..

And how does having a penchant for FEMALE Sneezing, rather than MALE Sneezing, make it any LESS Disturbing?

Just find somewhere else to take your Special Brand of Drama, Mmmkay?

Ugh..
Old 03-01-2006, 08:49 AM   #2097
edible_eye

a sneeze fetish?..... ?

hmmm. maybe my wife'll take her shirt off and sneeze for me. that might be cool... all that jiggling and bouncing.

wugga-wugga-wugga

oh, and reject - once you lose sight of the light of day, quit your digging and start a new hole somewhere else.

good day.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:10 AM   #2098
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
I think if this fellow chooses to continue this you should post the email publicly. Nothing says "I hate you" like a little public humiliation.
Oh no,you hate me,big whoop. Post the letter for all I care,I told you what actually happened with those idiots,the only thing that proves is the people on SSF have way too much time on their hands.
Oh,and in case anyone from that forum happens to be reading this:

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'\.............. _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
Old 03-01-2006, 11:21 AM   #2099
Empty_Purple_Stars

No, I'm not going to post the letter.

It's not " All Ages " appropriate, and it would serve no purpose..

Could you please just find somewhere else to go..

We don't need nor do we enjoy the Drama..
Old 03-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #2100
Godslayer Jillian

Sneezing fetish? I don't get it.
Is it like when I think it's cute when a friend of mine sneezes? (sneezing for her means to make a squeaky sound)

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Closed Thread