Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-08-2006, 01:02 PM   #1
OnixxFilth

Cheer with me, everyone!

Hey, I'm in a kinda happy/kinda sad mood right now. See, I got engaged to my boyfriend and the wedding planning was a bitch. He kept insisting that I join his church and that we couldn't go to separate ones, because, according to him,"That's retarded." Maybe this belongs in Whining. If so, feel free to move it, mods. So anyway, he asked for his ring back and I'm giving it to him tonight. If he doesn't respect me enough to let me do as I wish, then he doesn't deserve me. I'm sure Xnguela and everyone who told me he was a control freak is happy now. I kinda am. I dunno. It sucks losing him, but I won't be controlled. I don't think we're broken up, but if he doesn't knock it off and start respecting my wishes, I'll break up with him myself.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
OnixxFilth

I dunno if I'm happy or not. I'm kinda vacilating- vascilating? See, I can't even spell anymore! I just can't think straight, ok.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
WolfMoon

If he doesn't respect you now, he won't later.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:50 AM   #4
edible_eye

onixx has big breasts! yay!!!
Old 02-09-2006, 10:03 AM   #5
cannibalnuns

If there is any question of "being happy", that is a sign you need to drop whoever it is you are seeing. I would not waste my time if I was not happy and if he can't give a little and respect your wishes. Well.....

Fuck him, that is part of what makes a relationship "mutual respect". Buy him some diapers, buy him some tissues and some girly scented hand lotion..

Teach him a lesson and the likes so he does not act the same way with others. There are more fish in the sea you might just get a better one with the next cast.

So give valcillating a break and get some fresh air.

Good luck

-Dr. Cannibal.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:24 PM   #6
PhilSmith

Sounds like you made the right choice. If he was insisting you join his particular organised religion congregation of preference and that the idea of you continuing to attend yours was 'retarded'...

Well, I'd hate to have seen how that ended up ten years down the line. Probably cut yourself out of a lot of misery later on. Not that it won't sting now, of course. But for what it's worth: well done. It's a tough decision to make.
PhilSmith is offline   Reply With Quote