Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: What is your Favorite Thing To Drink?
Blood 19 14.50%
Some Type Of Soda 38 29.01%
O.J. 5 3.82%
O.J. Mixed with some thing 14 10.69%
AN ULTIMATE VIRgin Merry 5 3.82%
Water 38 29.01%
Blood Mixed with anything 12 9.16%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2004, 09:37 AM   #26
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohthefuckwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy2222
And lets not forget the ever so nummy Buttery Nipple... I don't know who invented it but they should be worshipped as a god in small countries... lol...

Always,
~The Gypsy~

mmmmmm.....yes. although, i call them "bit o' honey". i have a REALLY hard time asking the bartender for a "buttery nipple" with a straight face.

*hee*
Oh come on, girl.I love to see peoples faces when I ask them for a slow,hard screw up against the wall.Or "Sir, give me a screaming orgasm!"Yeah,my husband was training to be a bartender a few years back. :twisted:
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 09:45 AM   #27
demon_warrior

KILL

WHATS MY FAVORITE THING TO DRINK? i'D HAVE TO SAY BLOOD MIXED WITH ANYTYPE OF ALCHOHAL
demon_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 10:12 AM   #28
Flirting_With_Suicide

Location: In the darkest corner,of your darkest thought,is were you will find me and you will find your self..
Hey any one want to go to the blood bank after it closes. Some one brind some vodka and some margarita mix.
Flirting_With_Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 09:45 PM   #29
sneetchonthebeach

Water

Water, my answer is water, go figure, :roll: It's so average, but I need to wash my soul clean with something....
sneetchonthebeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 12:18 PM   #30
SuicideJade

my faveourite thing to drink of all time is milk.. but as for alcohol, my favourites are as follows, and i quote...
Atomic Plum Shooters
Bacardi Limon and Sprite
Bacardi of any variety
Mojitos
Diablos
bitch drinks (wine coolers)
fuzzy navels
tiki kiki punch (a drink of my own creation)
Bacardi Limon, sprite and some ghetto ass orangeade (another one of my creations)
sprite with orange slices in it..
that's all i can think of for now..

oh.. one more... the occasional crown and coke..
Old 05-31-2004, 12:22 PM   #31
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
oh.. one more... the occasional crown and coke..
The lady has style.

:wink:
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 09:41 PM   #32
GothHyena

Re: KILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_warrior
WHATS MY FAVORITE THING TO DRINK? i'D HAVE TO SAY BLOOD MIXED WITH ANYTYPE OF ALCHOHAL
Demon, read and read again this website. Otherwise, I am going to make PerkyGoth just off of dissing you. No ALL CAPS. NO sounding like spookykids. And, please, try not to misspell and if you do, for The Creator's sake, DON'T misspell A-l-c-o-h-O(!!!)-l. :wink:

As for me, this is so cool...To think, I thought I'd started a no-no repeat thread with just a "What are you reading lately?", but, AND off subject I may add, asked this topics question as well. Check the lack of posts thus far against my screw-up record (I've dissed ICE in a management context as well, not knowing who he is). Who's the best?... Who's your favorite?...WHO proves what mixing Alcohol and Gothic.net together can accomplish?... It's Goth Hyena!!! Do I win an award or something? Ahem...

Favorite drink: Mudslides/Colorado Bulldogs; Also good, Black Russians, Tom Collins, Magaritas; Wine: Pinot Noir (Only from France-there's a reason that I'm not going into), chilled even though it's a red: Beer: Dox Equis :twisted:
GothHyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 09:55 PM   #33
GothHyena

oooohhh... Neato! I just noticed that ice spells his name without any caps AND that the subject listings have additional pages to look into for my FIRST TIME!!! Ya, know?...With an I.Q. that's been clocked twice, once at 135 and the other at 138, I should win some kind of award for this sort of thing... :oops:
GothHyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 10:32 PM   #34
Bodnoirbabe

oof

You keep stroking that ego like that, and this site will turn into a Triple X rated page! :wink:
Bodnoirbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 04:14 AM   #35
LostintheGray

Let's see here. As for non-alcoholic, it would be fruit juice. Now for the good stuff.

I would like to start this with one point,
that is you can never get over a good beer, no matter what kind it is.
As for the hard stuff, my personal favorite would have to be Vodka, it can go with almost anything.
Also there is:
Parot Bay and Pineapple
Jungle Juice- a very mean creation
Dunklevisesin- a good german beer
Long Island Ice Tea
Cosmopolitan
Mi Tai
A Blue Grape-my own creation
Absyth- the evilest thing in the world. So evil that they will not import it to the states. Only found in Europe.
LostintheGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 07:13 AM   #36
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Water with lemon. That or carbonated mineral water. Most drinks out there I can not drink. Allergies, ain't they grand.
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:44 AM   #37
ice

W a t e r
Endofstorygoodnight!

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 11:38 PM   #38
psyche

Other than cooterstew?

Powers...

Whiskey!

The three swallows don't lie...

You'll want to swallow this mouthful slowly.
"Focus your attention on the link between you and your death, without remorse or sadness or worrying. Let each of your acts be your last battle on earth. Only under those conditions will your acts have thier rightful power." ~Don Juan
psyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 05:22 PM   #39
Gnossos

I'm pretty much a white wino; am very partial to Kendall-Jackson and Fat Bastard. Yup, I'm a big effete sissy.

Due to a particularly harrowing experience with Jack Daniels at the age of 17, I've never been much for hard liquor, especially the brown variety. One whiff of bourbon, and I'm back on the bathroom floor of my childhood home, hearing the Momzilla hiss "I hope you realize that you WILL be cleaning this up in the morning." (She never did buy the "It was only two beers!" story, which she heard from all of her children at various times). Some lessons are learned early and well.

However- if you want a tasty treat that'll put you right on yer ass, I give you the Dirty Girl Scout:

1 shot vodka
1 shot Kahlua (sp?)
1 shot peppermint schnapps
Dash milk
Dash soda water
Pour over crushed ice, shake and serve.

Sounds foul, but it tastes just like a Thin Mint, and goes down just as easily. Plus, its fun to order at a bar. -Gnossos
Gnossos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 11:57 PM   #40
Phantasm

When it comes to blood, I have a bit of a fetish for it, though it has to belong to someone I have a bond with. It must come from a clean, deliberate wound, not too severe. The idea of drinking it from a glass doesn't appeal to me.

I've tried absinthe. That shit packs quite a punch. Nice under taste.
Dark beers are nice. Some Merlot too.
But, I do not drink to get drunk (no alcohol tolerance, don't want to lose control). I mostly just try things. Most alcoholic beverages are an acquired taste.

I enjoy Pepsi or Coke, cold water, smoothies, coffee, hot cocoa, sports drinks, and hot tea.
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 12:11 AM   #41
Nemo_Infinity

Coffee. Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee! It's great! Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee! I'm drinking coffee right now, but you couldn't tell unless you knew me. Oh man coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee. Some people say it's addictive but I can quit anytime I want but I don't I just want more coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee....

/Z8coffee
Nemo_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:03 AM   #42
Bodnoirbabe

he

LMAO.

Oh man, someone get this guy a Starbucks gift certificate before he explodes....
Bodnoirbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 08:58 AM   #43
CptSternn

My three favs:

1. Guinness
2. Guinness
3. Guinness

(maybe Paddys or Irish Mist if I'm stuck in the states)

Note to readers - blood and Guinness aren't the grand concoction ya may think they would be. Many a night I have picked meself up off the floor and staggered back to the bar to drink a pint of the black stuff ta find I've a mouth full o blood and remember, oh yeah. I think that gobshite that was just before sitting beside me just broke a stool across me face.

I'm not saying don't let it stop ya, it's just better by itself.

Guinness is like sex. When it's good, it's real good. When it's bad, well it's still pretty good.

CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:13 AM   #44
Sandmanhero

boohoo

Why isn't Absinthe on the list? It's very rare that i get to drink it, but it is my favorite drink. the higher thujone the better
Sandmanhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:06 PM   #45
TeapotScar

Blood tastes good, but it's not really a *drink*, persay, more of a flavor to savor. I don't really *suck* and *drink* blood out of my arm, more like... taste.
As for drinks that I would actually qualify as drinks ( :twisted: ), I like lemonade... diet mt. dew... green tea with lots of fake sugar... water and out of those I pretty much only drink the tea and the water, but the others on special occasions (i.e. times when I'm not cheap).
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:14 PM   #46
Disfunction

I used to drink milk... never water... then I learned that tap water tastes like crap and burns my throat, while distilled water is actually quite nice. So I stopped drinking tap water, and we got distilled. Drank milk often for the longest time then learned several things about milk...

For instance, milk is more or less chalk-water. Mmmm... Calcium carbonate+water makes a wonderful beverage :P

Also, it's a cause of asthma.

So now, I drink water. Sometimes I'll drink pop (or soda as some call it) but mostly just water... or apple juice... mm...

...blood can be nice though, I just never drink it. I will bite for it though :P
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 03:37 PM   #47
OmmadDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
I learned that tap water tastes like crap and burns my throat, while distilled water is actually quite nice. So I stopped drinking tap water, and we got distilled.
Gaah, you shouldn't drink distilled water, it has not enough oxygen in it. That kills the friendly microbes in your gut. Distilled water is for radiators and other equipment.

I get artesian water. Lots of minerals, oxygenated, and much cheaper than the high-priced bottled waters,

My favorite thing to drink, I have to avoid. Coca-cola with eggnog. Makes me fat fast! And even a small amount of caffeine causes me to have muscle twitches.

I don't like alcoholic drinks. I have an aversion to bitter tastes. No tea or coffee, neither.

__________________________________________________ _
"Burned my fingers,
Burned my toes
Burned my uncle,
Burned his books
Burned his shoes,
Cooked the leather,
Just to get rid of you.
Just to stifle you."
Eno, Third Uncle, as misheard by OmmadDawn
OmmadDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:10 AM   #48
CptSternn

I'm surprised Jagrmeister hasn't appeared in this thread yet

Nothing like a nice redheaded slut to get the evening off to a good start!
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:28 AM   #49
gingerbreadwench

Iced tea. No sugar, no mint, no lemon, no crap like that... just pure, unadulterated iced tea.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:44 AM   #50
DCreep

VODKA

DEv.
DCreep is offline   Reply With Quote