Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
Geoluhread

Call it whatever you want... Just don't speed while driving

I feel like my head is gonna explode... I'm trying to come up with something to write but nothing... It all comes out too random
So I'm just gonna blurt *not sure of that word*

I remember them, just laying there...
Their faces so wounded
But the wounds will never heal, will no longer bleed
Their cheeks were red just yesterday... They turned into another color... Something not from this life... Something dead and cannot be describe in words us mortals have
It's just ... Gone

Their eyes were frozen, not closed not wide open...
I never noticed the green in the youngest's eyes... Shame that i notice it in the last time i see him... His older sister tries to close them... But he won't obey as he is no longer amongst us... He was just 7

A boy little older in age... Always makes a fuss, breaks bones
Ironic that he went to the grave with the same bone that he -more than once- broke...
To be honest i did not like him much... I don't remember him much... But he is family..
Or was
Regardless, He'll always stay 11

Now looking further across the room was my greatest divestation... I thought to myself earlier that if i once saw her not moving, i will have closure and accept the fact that she won't move again, that i won't have someone who looks like me in the family, someone who i can tell stories to... But she was just asleep
I waited for her to wake up... Nothing
So i kissed her forehead and wished her a goodnight while inside i was gushing the words "even though you might have not known, but i love you"
I'm still waiting her to wake up... Even at 12 she makes a beautiful sleeping queen

I still miss them... They haunt my dreams like little angels...
But it's still pain... And I'm not even their mother
God bliss that one solid mountain of a quietly mourning mother
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:39 PM   #2
morbid_doodle

Did something like this happen to you, or did you just make it up?

It's beautiful
morbid_doodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #3
Geoluhread

January 26th... This year
My cousins
All three of them are siblings
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
MegearaErotica

It makes me want to cry for all the lives lost in accidents.
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
morbid_doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
January 26th... This year
My cousins
All three of them are siblings
Omg I'm so sorry. -hugs- You must be so sad. I'd like to tell you it's ok and i know how you feel but i don't. I can only imagine how sad that must have made you.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:58 PM   #6
Geoluhread

I'll never be able to see them grow up... They'll always be in my memory of the same age... And at one point, my kids will reach the same age, my kids will grow but they won't...
There will be on one coming to sing under the christmas tree to win the chocolate that mom hid just for them
Whenever i go to their place... We're sitting in the room and I'm afraid that my tongue will slip and i say where are they, those are not everyone...

The girl... She had plants and dirt in her hair... They bathed her and removed them... As they moved her, her nose still bled because she was killed of a severe hit on the head
She was alive at the ambulance... She arrived dead... She was lost between the victims of this horrifying accident and her parents didn't find her until later that day...
They found her, but they lost her at the same time
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #7
morbid_doodle

I really wanna give you a hug, I'm so sorry this happened to you. It must be so hard. It's just not fair you have to be so sad when your such a nice person (based on what I've read in your posts).
Old 09-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #8
Geoluhread

I have accepted the fact that everyone in my family had to go through this

I accepted the fact that it may have been better for them to pass away... (Looking at what the world has become)

... I just sometimes get these vivid images of them... And i get depressed...
This time i decided to write it out of my system and cry a bit
I feel a little better

Thanks morbid_doodle, consider the hug recieved
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-15-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
morbid_doodle

Well its good to let it out -pats on back- lol glad you got my hug
Old 09-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #10
Breathless Horror

I'm really sorry Geo. I don't know what it's like to loose someone like that, but I hope that you feel better soon.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #11
MegearaErotica

Yeah, I don't know you personally and don't really know your pain, but some things are just universal, and hope you'll be able to overcome your depressed mood and heal.
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #12
Saya

*hugs* I can't imagine, really, I hope you feel better soon.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #13
$haDe

Oh my... That's horrible,Geo

I hope u'll be better soon
Old 09-16-2008, 01:01 AM   #14
Geoluhread

Thanks guys
Though it happened 8 months ago i still feel sad sometimes when i remember when i went to the morgue and saw them there...
*sigh*

May patience be with their mother... She is one hell of a woman to survive such loss and still manage to live and sometimes laugh
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 09-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #15
Fatbaby

I read it hoping you weren't drawing from personal experience.
Fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #16
Strīcan

I'm very sorry to hear that, Geo. I understand the difficulties of accepting that a loved one is never going to physically be with us again and keeping the hope, beyond all logic, that they will.

I remember seeing a post of HumanePain's in an old thread that made me feel better about it, or at least made me see it in a different perspective. I'll try to look for it.
Strīcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #17
LiUsAiDh

That's awful, Geo.

It really is a beautiful poem.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #18
Deadmanwalking_05

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
Geoluhread

I can`t believe that i year has passed..
I still think of them everyday... Stopped crying about two months ago..
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 01-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #20
Steppenwolf

I'm sorry ... I've seen young people dying too , cancer . At least they didn't suffer . The most cruel of nature's laws , death ...
Please accept my condolences .
Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #21
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I wish I had noticed this thread a year ago so I could of offered my condolences earlier. My mother's birthday is today actualy, I must say I am rather confused on what I feel now.hug?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #22
KontanKarite

Well shit....

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #23
nis~sijai

*huggles Geo* You have my sympathy, hopefully your cousins are at peace .
nis~sijai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #24
jack_the_knife

Sorry to hear that. Now I feel kind of guilty though....
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #25
Solumina

You know, people say that time heals all wounds but that is such a lie. Wounds like this don't heal, the pain may dull a bit but it wont go away, so don't think that it is strange for you to still be feeling the pain of you loss. All that you can really do is learn to cope with the pain, different things work for different people and trust me it does get easier with time. I wish that I could do or say something that would be more comforting.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote