Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-23-2009, 04:36 AM   #1
Drake Dun

Another crazed. misanthropic aside.

So I'm again playing this silly flash game "Warfare 1917". Despite the historical reality upon which it's based, I quite enjoy these things because I can play them without actually murdering fellow creatures, or being murdered myself. They're just sprites. I can laugh maniacally as they fly bloodily through the air after being hit by electronic mortar rounds, and nobody's the worse for it.

Still and all, I can't help but reflect upon things as they are and have been with our species, even while engaged in a harmless time killer. I'm a morose, overly-serious person. So, a question:

What kind of self-respecting conscious animal takes up a bolt action rifle with a sharp piece of metal attached to the end and runs at full speed toward an entrenched position filled with water-cooled automatic slug throwers, simply on the say so of some person he hardly knows personally and who comes from what for all intents and purposes is a social caste deriving its prestige and wealth from the subjugation and exploitation of the social caste to which said suididal moron belongs?

I can't help feeling that the only possible answer to this question is, "a house ******." Sorry, but if you're willing to throw your life away in order to serve a system of this sort, I can't convince myself to feel sorry for you.
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:37 AM   #2
Drake Dun

Eeeergh. I didn't mean to post that yet. Please let me finish before responding. :P
Old 01-23-2009, 04:44 AM   #3
Drake Dun

Stupid 5 minute edit limit. Please replace the last paragraph of the original post with the following:

I can't help feeling that the only possible answer to this question is, "a house n!igger." Sorry, but if you're willing to throw your life away to serve a system of this sort, I can't convince myself to feel sorry for you. I can't help but wonder whether the killing of many of the solidiers who died in this war, which was one of the worst in history, is a deliverance. We need whores like that, who throw everthing they've got on the line for their oppressors in the hope that they'll get some random crumbs falling from the table, the fuck out of the the gene pool. Obedience to power isn't just a personal mistake. It's an insult to human dignity.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #4
Albert Mond

Damn, this game's fun.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #5
Draconysius

These days, people VOLUNTEER for this. They see an overblown Marines advert and think it's a great idea. The military sure make great salesmen.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #6
LivingInAToolbox

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...e_you_know.jpg
LivingInAToolbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #7
Albert Mond

Have you beaten it, yet?
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Dun
We need whores like that, who throw everthing they've got on the line for their oppressors in the hope that they'll get some random crumbs falling from the table, the fuck out of the the gene pool. Obedience to power isn't just a personal mistake. It's an insult to human dignity.
But then who will mow my lawn?
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
Drake Dun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
Have you beaten it, yet?
Many times. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM
But then who will mow my lawn?
The machines?
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Dun
I can't help feeling that the only possible answer to this question is, "a house n!igger." Sorry, but if you're willing to throw your life away to serve a system of this sort, I can't convince myself to feel sorry for you. I can't help but wonder whether the killing of many of the soldiers who died in this war, which was one of the worst in history, is a deliverance. We need whores like that, who throw everything they've got on the line for their oppressors in the hope that they'll get some random crumbs falling from the table, the fuck out of the the gene pool. Obedience to power isn't just a personal mistake. It's an insult to human dignity.
Please keep in mind that it is usually a case of the exploiters keeping the exploited in the dark. Garbage in / garbage out. If you are raised to salute the flag since kindergarten, celebrate Fourth of July, Memorial Day and Veteren's Day, are told that it is noble to give one's life for one's country "to fight for freedom" then the choices made are the result of the environment.

Rather than refusing to feel pity for them, enlighten them like you, Jillian and others do; broadcast to the world that we human individuals have more options than the government would like us to realize, and continue to question authority.

"Forgive them Drake, for they know not what they do."

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:57 PM   #11
Drake Dun

I would doff my hat, but my skull is too big and I can't wear hats.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #12
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Sorry dude, I was a little pompous last night. Ugh.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #13
Drake Dun

Eh? No, doff my hat as in, in respect. It's all good.