Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
Athene

Bi, Macabre, Unique, Tiger Trainer in a corset

First- Does anyone actually read these? I wanted to join this forum because a few years back I moved from LA to Kentucky and I am so bored of the nascar, bud light, housewifey, chuchy shit I want to die twice. So I though maybe a few net friends with my macrabe prediliction might help pass the time before death. So listed here, in the order specified by the sticky note posted previously (see I can take direstion), is my information:
1) Job: I own a horse breeding facility breeding sporthorses (warmbloods) for the olympic diciplines. I also have degrees and experience in Exotic animal training, specializing in big cats. I trained Tigers and Lions for Vegas and movie/TV. Long ago I worked as a make-up artist in San Diego.
2)Where I'm from: I was born in the central valley, Ca moved to San Diego at 16 and went to college, Backpacked through Europe for a year at 19, moved to LA at 20 for more college, and moved to Monterey, CA at 24 to start my equine breeding and training buisness (Mythology Farms). Then I moved to Louisville, KY at 27 to purchase an equestrian estate for my farm, and here I am.
3)Favorite authors: Sir Aruther Conan Doyle, Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespere, Dr. D. Phillip Sponenburg, Kevyn Aucoin, Jane Austen, Simone De Beauvoir, and just for fun Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kim Harrison, and Dan Brown. Oh, and I like to read Harry Potter, Calvin and Hobbes, Foxtrot, and gothic erotica, too, espically in the bath.
4)Favorite Movies: The Women (the 1950's version), The Crow, The Crow city of angels, Saving Grace, Clue, Rocky Horrer Picture Show, The Addams Family, the Addams Family Values, But I'm a Cheerleader, Pulp Fiction, Charade, anything by Hitchcock.
5) Music for my wedding: At my wedding 20's and 30's jazz and blues played.
6) Music for my funeral: Tori Amos -Happy Phantom
7) How to die: I would like to die by poison, overdose, or erotic strangulation.
8) Choice of coffin: I want a marble statue of me crouched down on one knee with my wings fully extended and a mysterious poem etched in black placed in the kentucky Horse Park or on my victorian property. Then I would like to be left out in the woods for the animals to feast on my remains.
9) Favorite attire: White Velvet mutton sleved v neck top with my black satin underbust corset and a black raw silk hobble skirt flairing out just below the knees with a short train and a black velvet cloat, longer than floor length, lined in white satin with a platuium onyx, ruby, and diamond clasp in the shape of a spider.
10)Thing you mis most about childhood: I miss the idea that when one becomes an adult they have all the answers and all the nessissary money to make ends meet as well as a bit extra for a nice outfit, a toy, or a nice dinner.
11) Favorite music: Tori Amos, I also like Classical, punk, goth, industrial, grungey 90's, blues, jazz. I hate boy bands, R&B, Rap, and country.
12) Education: I have degrees in Exotic Animal Training and Management, Animal Behavior, and Wildlife Education.
13)Why here, Why now: I want to find some other interesting people in the area to drink with, shop with, complain with, and generally be around some non-Nascar types.
14) Female or Male or Both: I am a 28 year old female with an hourglass figure, a full back tattoo, a love of corsets, bondage, and victorian era/goth attire, a long time bisexual (with long term girlfriends, not "hey- I kissed a girl once-I'm bi"). Married to a very, very sexy bisexual athletic jock type Equestrian (oppisites attract). We have one daughter, now almost two, whom we both adore.
So, If anyone is actually reading this strange condensation of my life and is interested in getting to know me, telling me I'm insane, wanting free training advice, trying to get in my husbands pants (and so may are), letting me know that I'm offically crazy, getting in my pants, etc... PM me...

Last edited by Athene; 09-06-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: poor spelling
Athene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
Still Jack

You don't seem to have one redeeming feature about yourself...
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
vindicatedxjin

Your poor, poor daughter... she probably thinks why didn't God give me normal parents every day

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
Sendo

How on earth to you train animals while wearing that costume?
Sendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
JCC

Ignore vindicated, that was a really fucking stupid thing to say.

Still, I don't like you. Starting off your introduction with "Bi" makes you seem like every other idiot flaunting it like some sort of novelty circus act.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
vindicatedxjin

Gotta love all the douch bags

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
Sendo

Aw, I don't get a telling off? I suppose I haven't stepped on enough toes.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #8
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Gotta love all the douch bags
Gotta love the 'e' on the end of 'douche'.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #9
vindicatedxjin

Naw...not really

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
Underwater Ophelia

Athene, you're a tool.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #11
Xombie

Why is it that so many people hate "pop, rap and country" as if they are collectively one musical entity?
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
Alan

Because the shitty music they actually enjoy they also see it as one monolithic musical entity.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #13
Athene

My daughter doesn't hate us yet, but I'm sure she will. Ha Ophelia- Your right I am a tool- I would say probably an ax or a mace, possibly a spark welder. And I'm not too worried if you don't like me because of my title word placement, I am a circus freak, I actually spent time at Barnum and Bailey during an internship. Though the douche comment is a classic! I do miss the flames! Flame attire on! Look, I'm just me- strange. weird, nothing majical, though I have done some fun stuff- It's never as cool as it sounds. Like me or hate me- discussion is interesting espically over the internet when you can hide behind an alas. Judge me and enjoy
Old 09-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
Athene

Sendo- Yes, must step on more toes, preferaly in big Doc's! (and some of the show outfits were worse, comfortwise, that the corsets)
Old 09-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #15
TheHandThatFeeds

You can have a hug! /hug
TheHandThatFeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:12 AM   #16
Athene

thanx /hug back
Old 09-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #17
Sendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Sendo- Yes, must step on more toes, preferaly in big Doc's! (and some of the show outfits were worse, comfortwise, that the corsets)
Ah, sadly, stomping on toes on this forum can turn a normal conversation into a flame war, entertaining to watch, not so much to be involved in.

I can't imagine.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:54 AM   #18
Stormtrooper of Death

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.