Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 10-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
creature6

nick griffin

did anyone watched question time ?
what did you think about it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...k-Griffin.html

i thought it was wrong as he didn't had the chance to talk.He was constantly interrupted even when he was asked questions.
The audience looked as if they have been selected and chosen .
You don't usually see an audience like that and the same go for the panel.
I'm pissed off about it.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
JCC

He was given as much chance to speak as anyone else, and the panel was so dull and inoffensive I wondered whether I was actually watching the same program I usually do. Where the fuck was Shami Chakrabarti instead of that fat gobby Tory bitch?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
Still Jack

It sucked. The panel was seriously bland. The questions weren't all that good either...
Old 10-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
Necrophagist

It was gay, and Griffin was twitching like a rat. Stop with this bullshit sympathy; if he had bothered to prepare for their questions which were obviously going to be asked, then he would not have been placed in such a situation.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
D0PPLEGANGER

I ended up feeling an odd mix of sympathy and revulsion for Griffin. The revulsion was more a result of his creepy mannerisms than anything else though.

That American curator on the other hand just downright annoyed me. She struck me as someone who's only ever interested in appearances.

It did irk me slightly the way they were ganging up on Griffin. I agreed with everything he said in so far as there are indigenous peoples in Britain that are under threat of extinction unless politicians start pulling fingers out of arseholes.
D0PPLEGANGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #6
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0PPLEGANGER View Post
I ended up feeling an odd mix of sympathy and revulsion for Griffin. The revulsion was more a result of his creepy mannerisms than anything else though.

That American curator on the other hand just downright annoyed me. She struck me as someone who's only ever interested in appearances.

It did irk me slightly the way they were ganging up on Griffin. I agreed with everything he said in so far as there are indigenous peoples in Britain that are under threat of extinction unless politicians start pulling fingers out of arseholes.
I hope you get gangfucked.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #7
Still Jack

Ah this reminds me. Nick Griffin owes my grandad a new telly. He threw a mug at it when the racist bastard claimed the KKK weren't a violent bunch...
Old 11-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
D0PPLEGANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I hope you get gangfucked.
and why is that?
Old 11-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:

I believe indigineous people of the world are in danger unless more politicians start getting shot.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
D0PPLEGANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
I believe indigineous people of the world are in danger unless more politicians start getting shot.
I think paying them a lot less would be a good first step. If you think about it, the worst kind of people are attracted to politics because of all the money and benefits.

But Plato already said this a couple thousand years ago and no one listened then...
Old 11-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
JCC

Quote:
I think paying them a lot less would be a good first step. If you think about it, the worst kind of people are attracted to politics because of all the money and benefits.

But Plato already said this a couple thousand years ago and no one listened then...
Politicians don't get a particularly high wage in this country.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #12
Ben Lahnger

I've long held that the U.S. was better off when politicians had real jobs and their political service was voluntary part-time work, without pay. Unfortunately, the reality is that it's unlikely we could go back to that model.

However, after the rash "gangfuck" comment, JCC is correct about the wages of sin. Politicians in the U.K and the U.S. make very little money in the way of salaries. Here in the States, after they are out of office they can go on to make ten times as much or more as lobbyists, public speakers and corporate board members.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote