Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
Murder.Of.Crows

Seriously WTF comments

I was recently inspired to share and maybe have explained some "wtf" comments I, and extension we, have encountered.

So perusing youtube in my drunken state I decided to troll some videos. 3 months later I get this:

"You're a moron. How old are you? True atheism is a rebellion of control. The thought of self control through self governing even though it'll turn into the same political machine as today's. It's not directly influenced by religion but in spite of it's control which is contradicting since humanity needs to be controlled. If we would what's stopping a massacre? Genocide is all about lack of control and the pursuit of power. Enjoy being a 13 year old poser. "

Can someone explain to me what the hell is being said here? Seriously, what the fuck is this guy rambling on about?
Old 02-23-2012, 03:26 AM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
What is being said is "I am so insecure about my intelligence, education or power that even though I suspect am am replying to a young teen, the feeling of power is too good for me to use a kinder, more patient response anyone else would use, so I can feel taller by putting someone down."

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
Alan

On another gothic forum, when Pluto was declared not a planet, a guy blamed Bush and how it's because Pluto doesn't have any oil and how Bush doesn't care about goths.

Beat that!
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
On another gothic forum, when Pluto was declared not a planet, a guy blamed Bush and how it's because Pluto doesn't have any oil and how Bush doesn't care about goths.

Beat that!
Hmm that's a bit ironic for me to read since I was just watching a 90 min long interview between Neil deGrasse Tyson and Steven Colbert for an audience in an elementary school auditorium last night. deGrasse being one of the people who was on the science council responsible for changing pluto's classification from planet to dwarf planet, something they discussed in great detail in the interview among other things(TITANIC HAD THE SKY WRONG!). Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXh9RQCvxmg

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote