Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-25-2007, 01:35 PM   #1
Hades

Another baby-arrival, wieee

(I've removed the guiding questions but it's quite obvious i didn't come up with my mini-essay on my own)

Hi, i r Hades and i like to make telephone-flavored ice cweams. Stolen recipe yes, so sue me!
I'm a student with no job - unless you call me sitting my arse here a profession i watch movies, listen to music, play games, utilize Internet for various purposes, and sometimes i get off my lazy ass and read or write/draw.
Coming from Serbia, also half-Romanian (whoa Dracula roots, how cool is that?!?), currently living in Sweden. Yes, so so very goth.
The favourite authors whose names i do know and remember are the usually mentioned: J K Rowling, Anne Rice, Terry Pratchett... and whoever created the Berserk manga. Favourite films are none, i have many "fond of" ones though - main genres to mention are horror (surprise, surprise), animated stuff (cartoons, anime) and funny stuff (comedies and bad movies). At my wedding i want to hear music mutually liked by me and my significant other. At my funeral - music i like, probably. Though people might not know or remember what that is, in which case they can just play whatever they please. Heck, bring a DJ for all i care - i'd be dead anyways.
I want to die on my own terms. Being run over by a bus or falling on my head when iceskating are some crappy ways to die in. My casket should have "GOTH EMPRESS" imprinted all over, with a blacker than black colour, that is so goth that whoever touches my casket immediately turns into a vampire. Lol, it's just a casket dammit, i think i'd be too dead to care what it's like.
Favourite outfit is anything comfortable to the body and pleasing to the eye, so nothing bright-pink and overly tight.
When i was a little kid i had too much f*cking spare time on my hands, i miss that the most right now.
I haven't got a favourite band, but my current "like" list would include Paradise Lost, Type 0 Negative, Deathstars, Covenant, VNV Nation, infekktion, NIN, Static X, Information Society, Soil, Project Pitchfork etc. So i don't know too many bands, boohoo for my sinner soul. xD
Got highschool education so far, my major will hopefully be something along the lines of creative writing or graphic design. I joined because i was bored and had nothing better to do at the moment, plus forums are sometimes fun ^^
I'm female, or at least my body is... i hope o.0

So hi ^^ do you like cheesecake? I've just eaten some the other day for the first time and i've got to say... i wish i never had. Damn the cheesecakes. *drools*
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

Damn, you're too happy for my taste.
Never mind that; I give you welcome if you improve your spelling.
Oh, and don't use that color; I wasn't allowed to use it when I got here, so nobody will! (simple matter of fairness. Well, that and keeping our eyes healthy)

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #3
Hades

I can be happy and any other mood, but forums usually seem to make me seem hyper i take good care of my spelling, mind you! Well, i don't capitalize the "i" unless in the beginning of a sentence but i've got own reasons for that. Sorry for ruining your poor eyes but why on earth would it if the background is black?! Lol either way, thank you for your welcome or the potential of having it there... haha.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #4
Hades

Awfully sorry for the spam-posting, either i'm blind or there's no "edit post" button here. T_T anyways, have to add this - shame, shame on me for forgetting Neil Gaiman in my author list. Stealing his ice cweam recipe and not giving credit... that's it... i'll burn in hell...
Old 02-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
Godslayer Jillian

The edit button is there, but only for five minutes after you posted.
Anyway, one more welcome.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
Miss_Hazie_Lane

Welcome! I er, am generally enthused to meet you...something like that...this is akward...I'll shut up now
Old 02-25-2007, 05:43 PM   #7
Mirazatha

You remind me of the type of person my dental hygenist is. One day she had her car broken into, her purse stolen, found out her dad was horribly sick and was still in a genuinly good mood. Personally i think she was using the dental supplies for personal uses but to each their own lol
Mirazatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #8
Encaitare

Welcome! I think you're Delerium incarnate, with your perky randomness and telephone-flavored ice cream!
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #9
Hades

Well would've been wise of the dentist to utilize her own supplies for the "greater good" hehe and bless your soul, Encaitare, you know Del! She's awesome
Awkward moments are still somehow fun, Miss Hazie Lane =P
Old 02-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #10
Cyntrox

Welcome! I like the way you made the questions a part of your intro...
Old 02-26-2007, 09:31 PM   #11
PersephoneX

Hail.
Your name...you dont happen to know my husband do you?
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #12
Hades

Thank you thank you see NOW you're being nice, Cyntrox. I shall buy you cheesecake and your husband, Persephone? Are you cheating on me officially now???
Old 02-27-2007, 01:56 PM   #13
Cyntrox

Hehe, sorry about that... But it's OK, I'll take that cheesecake, and everyone is happy

(I like you)
Old 02-27-2007, 02:07 PM   #14
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
(The Welcome Chamber already has several distinguished guests who have greeted the stranger, but now, the brass cage-like elevator at the far end of the large oval room begins to move as a foggy mist arises from the depths of the basement. Enshrouded, the stranger squints to try and see the elevator door as it opens, but cannot for all the mist. Then suddenly, out of the fog, stepping strongly in black boots and wearing a dark velvet robe over chainmail and a gas mask, a man walks up to the stranger and extends a yellow gloved hand in welcome: )

Hi there! You will have to excuse the outfit, I just had a terrible allergic reaction to some other newbies and well, can't take any chances you know! (swipes cheesecake out of the strangers hands) Ah cheesecake! Thank you! Make yourself at home, and uh, I am putting you in charge of cheesecake for tomorrow too! See you around!

(He strides off back to elevator, opens the door and steps in, not realizing that the elevator is no longer there...)

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaagg g g h h (SPLAT!)

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:21 PM   #15
Cyntrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain

(He strides off back to elevator, opens the door and steps in, not realizing that the elevator is no longer there...)

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaagg g g h h (SPLAT!)
Guess that means the cheesecake is still mine
Old 02-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #16
PersephoneX

Awww...sorry Hades, darling...You know that being couped up for half the year makes me bored...so when i finally come up for air, i need tons of fresh meat to keep me on my toes...
Me still loves you, pudding!
Mwah!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 02-28-2007, 03:49 AM   #17
Hades

Maybe we should throw a piece down after him? After all, it is a good cheesecake.
Damned Persephone, indeed you know how to push the right buttons with me... ALL IS FORGIVEN my love!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:53 AM   #18
PersephoneX

Yay! Passes spouse an IcedZoo Bisuit.
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*