Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
Dark Templar

Need to let it out

Okey, i know it may sound emo to make a thread about this but i just have to let it out!

I am so tiered of feeling so alone in this world. I don’t have anyone to talk whit, almost no friends to hang out whit and the 4 close friends I do have lives a good distance away from my part of town so we don’t se echother often. It isn’t that I don’t want to make contact whit people I’m just having problems taking contact whit new people, mostly because of my “weird” interests and the fact that I sometimes can be to open about personal issues. There I told it, call me an emo, cal me a poser I don’t rely care any more!

Sorry for the bad grammar, I am working to improve it.

-Stephen King
Dark Templar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
mrs.wes straker

Alot of people have this "problem." I'm so used to feeling alienated that it takes effort to make time for other people. I like being alone. Sometimes, I want to go out and finding someone I actually want to hang out w my same interests is hard.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
Sable_Rose

I get that lonely thing. I'm trying to recover from my social phobia. I don't even have any friends. Blah.

You should stay in contact with those friends anyway so you don't get in the habit of being alone ALL the time.
Sable_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
Delicate_Torture

Have you tried turning off your computer and going to talk to people?

Your grammar isn't that bad, I am confused how it is that you spelled 'interests' correctly, and yet spelled 'with' wrong on two occasions. That shows real dedication. Well done.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #5
Dark Templar

Thank you all for answering, it really means a lot to me .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable_Rose
I get that lonely thing. I'm trying to recover from my social phobia. I don't even have any friends. Blah.

You should stay in contact with those friends anyway so you don't get in the habit of being alone ALL the time.
I am actually having good contact whit all but two of my friends, and i try to be as much social as i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicate_Torture
Have you tried turning off your computer and going to talk to people?

Your grammar isn't that bad, I am confused how it is that you spelled 'interests' correctly, and yet spelled 'with' wrong on two occasions. That shows real dedication. Well done.
Thank you, i ame doing my best. Yea i have actually turned off the computer and gone out whit my friends, i do that as often as i can!

-Stephen King
Dark Templar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:33 PM   #6
DarkHeartedDemoness

You sound kind of like my sister. Therefore, I'm going to not make fun of you. I'm just going to say that you will find people that share your interests, particularly when you get out of middle school. By the time I was a senior in high school, people stopped caring if I wanted to dress like Pat Benatar just because it was Wednesday, and I even made friends with some "preppy" kids I would have completely ignored (and who admittedly would have ignored me) in years prior.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Templar
Okey, i know it may sound emo to make a thread about this but i just have to let it out!

I am so tiered of feeling so alone in this world. I don’t have anyone to talk whit, almost no friends to hang out whit and the 4 close friends I do have lives a good distance away from my part of town so we don’t se echother often. It isn’t that I don’t want to make contact whit people I’m just having problems taking contact whit new people, mostly because of my “weird” interests and the fact that I sometimes can be to open about personal issues. There I told it, call me an emo, cal me a poser I don’t rely care any more!

Sorry for the bad grammar, I am working to improve it.
This is going to sound obtuse, but that is not how I mean it. As you get older and join the workforce and become more independent, you will have more situations where you will be in contact with people who you can relate with. As you get a bit older, you will most likely develope lasting friendships. Friendships take alot of time and effort. You are young, so time is on your side.

As I got out of school and started getting out into the world, I was able to realize that friends are not something that you can force. Be patient, and you will find genuine, quality individuals who will respect you and enjoy your company.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote