Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-17-2004, 10:33 AM   #201
ohthefuckwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmmadDawn
As the only Iraq-serving soldier on the board, you're liable to have people demanding you "tell us the truth" about what the hell's going on over there.

*shakes head*

uh....do you just NOT pay any fucking attention at all?

psh.

so. when Gypsy talks about being in the desert, you think he's in the mojave or something? camping maybe?

guess you're not as "informed" as you'd like to think.
Old 10-18-2004, 03:26 PM   #202
AlKilyu

Planewalker thanks again for your service, it's much appriciated.

But I must demand you "tell us the truth": Why are there so many misinformed douchebags here?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 07:43 PM   #203
OmmadDawn

Hostile receptions

[quote="ohthefuckwell"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmmadDawn
uh....do you just NOT pay any fucking attention at all?
So I missed the thread or threads where Gypsy mentioned also being in the desert. Gosh, I guess Jesus and the Pope didn't spawn me, either. Don't remember claiming they had, but that must be me not paying fucking attention at all.

Regardless, I appreciate being corrected on the point that Gypsy is there, too, and all the best wishes to the both of them. I also wish blessings from any superbeings that exist and who actually care about us filthy humans. Let's hope they're watching over our people.

Also, I said he might be deluged by people demanding the thing. Did I demand the thing? No. Did I even say it was a valid thing to ask him for? No.

You guys aren't in Iraq, either, so what makes you think your knowledge of the situation is perfect? I'm sure you must have missed at least a minute or two of Fox News, just to go pee or something.

And I'm not even saying that Gypsy and Planewalkers' ants' eye view of the situation is perfect, either. Perhaps different, since there's such a lack of news and images coming from that region.

Thank goodness they let us at least see images of Saddam's atrocities. Else you'd think maybe no one has died over there, Well, except for the faceless bad guys who are presumably a tiny, deluded minority driven to madness by the lies of the terrorist bloc and don't represent in any way the feelings of anyone in the general populace. Over 10,000 of those faceless bastards, and no pictures. Too bad.

Any replies should probably be put on a different thread, though, else we'll muddy this happy, homey one to death.
Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.
OmmadDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 07:57 PM   #204
AlKilyu

Planewalker I apologize that politics even came into this. If you want to discusss them feel free to, otherwise just ignore that shit.

Either way keep keepin on.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:22 PM   #205
secretboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Planewalker I apologize that politics even came into this. If you want to discusss them feel free to, otherwise just ignore that shit.

Dirty politics!! It's come here to take our jobs! politics should go back where it came from!

Heh, sorry. Ahem.

Annnyways, a curious extra-secret lad would like to know, what exactly is there to do in Dallas, TX these days? Post or drop me a message.
Old 11-16-2004, 09:48 PM   #206
Pash

I live in Toledo, OH. Like to get the hell out of here....someday....anyone have a room for rent?

Kidding
Pash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:03 PM   #207
Agwani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Kingston, Ontario... Woo.. shitty town.
I hear ya. I lived there for 10 months for my first year of college.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Mind you, I have a (not so) funny story about some Queen's students I'll post at later time...

Yeah, good times. Gr.
Agwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:24 PM   #208
Monsosin

shizzle

:twisted: Matteson Il. Not much else to say. Its a blah town, where I am the minority in more then one way. :twisted:
Monsosin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 07:50 PM   #209
alone_in_my_own_hell

NOW HTAT I AM ON THE RIGHT FUCKING TREAD or what ethe fuck ever any one you live in south west MI??? I live in south haven if you no the area.... people hear fuck suc....
alone_in_my_own_hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 08:49 PM   #210
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Unless, of course, you're as utterly dim as I suspect, in which case you'd probably be better served at a website called whineymopeyrichkidwhocutsforattention.net
heh. i need some ointment. that made soda gush out of my nose, and i choked, and it burns.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:23 AM   #211
DCreep

Representing Chula Vista, CA
Unfortunatley transplanted to Pasadena,MD
DCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 11:20 AM   #212
FenrisQueen

I worship you, Xnguela.. :oops:

I'm from Newport News, Va.Then Wilmington, NC, and now Raleigh,Nc, where there is no club scene to speak of. Actually, theres nothing to speak of. At least in Wilmington they had a grimy little punk bar. I swear to god, at 18 I'm enlisting and request a transfer to the Marine Air base in Iwakuni, japan. Or amsterdam. Wherever.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 09:27 AM   #213
GothicLolita

Brasília, capital of Brazil :twisted:
GothicLolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 09:26 PM   #214
DarknessDawns13

: I live in the middle of "The Bible Belt" ( Bible Hell as i like to call it) also known as Jasper, Alabama. so im also branded as a southern hick because of where i live I hate it here luckly im only an hour from the closest college that offers Mortuary Science. I cant believe how hard it is to get an apprenticeship here. :cry: I cant find an opening.
DarknessDawns13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 09:53 PM   #215
a_S

I live in Orlando, Fl, but I was born and raised in Lima, Peru (South America )
a_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:01 PM   #216
winged_dreams

How about I'll represent good ol' Jersey? Apparently our state has the purest heroin. I gues there's a reason why we're called the armpit of America although I really do like living in New Jersey with all the pretty woods around.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:46 PM   #217
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_dreams
How about I'll represent good ol' Jersey? Apparently our state has the purest heroin. I gues there's a reason why we're called the armpit of America although I really do like living in New Jersey with all the pretty woods around.
Don't you get sick of the horrible stench simply eminating from your entire state?

...Kidding!! New Jersey's beeeeauuuutiful... just beauuuutiful... :wink:

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:33 PM   #218
AlKilyu

Jersey has the Tube Bar!! THE TUBE BAR!!!

Red RULES!
Old 12-21-2004, 02:45 AM   #219
coldbloodteers

yeah i was born and rased here in CAli ( riverside ) but i am moving to KS becaus it its chep to live there. ( i got no money ) by the way LIFE sucks. :cry:
coldbloodteers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 07:12 AM   #220
edible_eye

jersey used to be my old stomping ground. i love that friggin' state. only place i know where people will smile, say, "Marky-o, what the fuck?" and give me a hug. that's a warm hello.

sigh.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:48 AM   #221
dollclans

i live in a little shit town in Ontario, Canada called Oshawa. *sigh* it's not a great place for gothics seeing as there's maybe only four or five including myself.
dollclans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:55 AM   #222
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
jersey used to be my old stomping ground. i love that friggin' state. only place i know where people will smile, say, "Marky-o, what the fuck?" and give me a hug. that's a warm hello.

sigh.
Did you ever stop by the Tube Bar e_e?
Old 12-21-2004, 02:32 PM   #223
Solumina

Well i have the wonderful luck of living in Waterford VA, a tiny little village, its not big enough to be a town, in the third richest county in the whole country. It would actually be really nice if there weren’t so many rich kids that want to be rednecks and all of the Jesus freaks that try to get me to go to church with them.
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 04:30 PM   #224
rivetbabydoll

Portland!

I live in Portland, Oregon. It's a little bit small for a city but I love it here. It rains 75% of the time and its generally cold enough to bundle up in fuzzy coats and stompy boots most of the year. -nods happily-

If anyone else here is in my area, feel free to PM me. ♥
rivetbabydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 05:00 PM   #225
Empty_Purple_Stars

Re: Portland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivetbabydoll
I live in Portland, Oregon. It's a little bit small for a city but I love it here. It rains 75% of the time and its generally cold enough to bundle up in fuzzy coats and stompy boots most of the year. -nods happily-

If anyone else here is in my area, feel free to PM me. ♥
I just moved to Portland this summer from Texas. The long distance thing with my bf Manimal just sucked too much so I migrated to the NW.

I dig it here, and don't mind the moldiness yet.

It is soooo pretty it more than makes up for it I think.

Plus my very best buddy is here too, AlKilYu, it's like being the creme filling in a really twisted Oreo smutfest..

*Twitch*

But yeah, Portland=Good

:twisted:
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote